What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

there are multiple news channels reporting that things became so bad that Reham even tried to hit Imran, now she will either write a book or appear in shows to boost her experience of being with him ... she was/is a gold digger ...

I think Imran made a mistake by marrying Reham. I am an Imran sympathizer but I don't see the logic of going against family and sisters, marrying then divorcing in some 10 months.

I think Imran made a mistake by marrying Reham. I am an Imran sympathizer but I don't see the logic of going against family and sisters, marrying then divorcing in some 10 months.
He did A lot of mistakes, sometime it not happen whatever is your desires and he miscalculated or the lead? Get rid of Shareen and Tareen etc and go back to original PTI.

So i have just heard from someone that Reham Khan was actually send over to Imran Khan to kill him by people of Nawaz gang from UK. Nawaz is actually based in UK, his family, wealth and powerful party supporters. They hatched the plan to kill Imran Khan when he started his dharna. Plan was that Reham would first befriend and then marry Imran and then poison him. So she did exactly that. She poisoned him but he didnt die. He had his stomach washed. Then IK obviously ditched her.
This news was leaked not by any party, Imran's or Nawaz's but by the medics who washed his stomach.

So i have just heard from someone that Reham Khan was actually send over to Imran Khan to kill him by people of Nawaz gang from UK. Nawaz is actually based in UK, his family, wealth and powerful party supporters. They hatched the plan to kill Imran Khan when he started his dharna. Plan was that Reham would first befriend and then marry Imran and then poison him. So she did exactly that. She poisoned him but he didnt die. He had his stomach washed. Then IK obviously ditched her.
This news was leaked not by any party, Imran's or Nawaz's but by the medics who washed his stomach.

But Immi Khan married her.

May be you think Nawaz Sharif sent her rishta to Immi?

hahahaha

please quit believing in rumors. Not good for your mental health.

After last year unwanted dharna's failure, IK as a person and as a leader has still not recovered yet. His party is loosing sup elections, personnel life seemed into a mess, SM Querashi set to leave PTI as well....really hard to rise up from here but if anyone can than it has to be him.

Well, doesn't look like.
Look closer.
Jarpjqu[1].png

Back
Top Bottom