What's new

Imran and Reham fomally agree on Divorce.

News break: Reham and Imran Khan agree on filing divorce papers: Geo News.

This had been discussed a few months ago when Reham spent three nights outside at a mutual friend's house in Islamabad. The news was that IK hit her and she threatened to leave and go in front of the media. Next day, she met with Tareen and his family at that "mutual" friend's house and agreed not to go in front of the media, if $ 1 million was paid to her, and that she'd leave immediately to the UK, will "play married" to IK for the next few years, and will announce the divorce as if the distance caused it (her being in the UK and IK in Pakistan).

But IK was very egoistic about it and didn't want to give her a dime. I guess somewhere the sense came in and a settlement took place.

This issue will prove out to be disturbing for the Pakistani politics, the stress and trauma of this event will come out in politics and IK will act more intense and stubborn, resulting in the military being more involved in keeping IK away from the system like they did after the recent election. I hope he becomes more mature and takes time off from politics to get away from the stress and take a break. Otherwise, more drama will get added and Pakistan can't afford negative politics for the next ten years !!

This had been discussed a few months ago when Reham spent three nights outside at a mutual friend's house in Islamabad. The news was that IK hit her and she threatened to leave and go in front of the media. Next day, she met with Tareen and his family at that "mutual" friend's house and agreed not to go in front of the media, if $ 1 million was paid to her, and that she'd leave immediately to the UK, will "play married" to IK for the next few years, and will announce the divorce as if the distance caused it (her being in the UK and IK in Pakistan).

But IK was very egoistic about it and didn't want to give her a dime. I guess somewhere the sense came in and a settlement took place.

Kindly stop spreading bullsh!t on the forum, in this whole saga, Reham was the protagonist......that's all I'll say on this topic for now.

So what caused the divorce? I can't believe she is a 'gold digger'? Or is it because she is far too 'worldly' and ambitious to resign to just being a house wife?
At any rate, this will hurt IK's political future. Sad. The possibilities were enormous given his personal credentials.

It's somewhere in between...she thought she could bite off more than she could chew...but let's respect their privacy...it's not as if it effects us in anyway (or at least me).

Kindly stop spreading bullsh!t on the forum, in this whole saga, Reham was the protagonist......that's all I'll say on this topic for now.

You should know I don't bullshit. Go dig up my posts from months ago and see I said the SAME thing back then. Truth is the truth, this could be happening in Zardari or NS or in CJ's household. Doesn't mean the situation is true for all others but IK.

I think IK fans need to realize IK is just a human and mortal like everyone else. Let's stop pretending that he's somehow a supreme being and can't make mistakes, or doesn't effs shiit up. Everyone does, only God doesn't as he's the only perfect thing in this entire Galaxy !!

This issue will prove out to be disturbing for the Pakistani politics, the stress and trauma of this event will come out in politics and IK will act more intense and stubborn, resulting in the military being more involved in keeping IK away from the system like they did after the recent election. I hope he becomes more mature and takes time off from politics to get away from the stress and take a break. Otherwise, more drama will get added and Pakistan can't afford negative politics for the next ten years !!

Aap to pakistani media se bhi tez nikle :P Stories aap hi to distribute nahi karte media ko :D

Oh. Please let this not be followed by misogynistic character assassination from gleeful IK groupies.

he isnt pro-taliban.... he has supporters every where becuase everybody want insaf and a change...
he has a good vision but he is in the company of crooks right now... india can only dream of having an "imran khan" and we have one but we are letting him go to waste.

he did not allow her in politics stop lying like a yindoo...
he divorced becuase she wanted a ticket into politics through him.

Yes he did allow initially. Otherwise she can't be attending jalsa and giving speeches.

Funny how u start calling other yindoo. Did I offend your messiah?

As always before Imran said "exaggerated about marriage" and now same for divorce lol. This guy.

2016 is the end of PTI. I predict imran khan will fade in nothing and live out his life in bani gala reminiscing over what would have happened had he not done political suicide with his dharnas, corruption, scandals, etc
He was nothing without establishment support anyway. Raheel sharif was the nail for coffin of his political ambition.

The celebrity gossip and political aspect of this aside, these people are humans too. Divorce is always painful and difficult. The people affected include the (former) spouses, their children and even their extended families. It is easy to make light of other people's miseries, but as civilized, respectful and merciful human beings, we really shouldn't.

You should know I don't bullshit. Go dig up my posts from months ago and see I said the SAME thing back then. Truth is the truth, this could be happening in Zardari or NS or in CJ's household. Doesn't mean the situation is true for all others but IK.

I think IK fans need to realize IK is just a human and mortal like everyone else. Let's stop pretending that he's somehow a supreme being and can't make mistakes, or doesn't effs shiit up. Everyone does, only God doesn't as he's the only perfect thing in this entire Galaxy !!
Lol who u telling that to? Someone on this thread compared the marriage of him with Muhammad (PBUH) and Hazrat khadija

As always before Imran said "exaggerated about marriage" and now same for divorce lol. This guy.
Naturally, he would have wanted to keep things private initially as he would have been trying to work it out with his wife. But once it became clear that divorce was the only option, as a public figure, he had to make a statement.

I suspect you would do the same. Nobody wants the world to know about every little domestic dispute.

As far as the readers of this forum know, you are not an insider within Imran Khan's immediate circle. So you have no credibility whatsoever.

More importantly, if what you say is true, it is rather vulgar of you to air other people's dirty laundry.

It's somewhere in between...she thought she could bite off more than she could chew...but let's respect their privacy...it's not as if it effects us in anyway (or at least me).
Nah we can spare Imran. He had good intention. Guy wants to settle, took harsh decision. He's not responsible for what Reham did, so we can pick on her, especially since she isn't First Lady any longer.

Bottom line, she was gold digger. Imran never wanted family politics but she was like "watch me I'll do good." So when they lose the seat and PTI supporters calling Imran out, she was like nah we couples you do this for me you let me continue, what big deal, everyone does it. But Imran said nope. After all Imran left jehmimah for sake of his politics, who's reham. Reham is no one and jehmimah was daughter of billionaire, yet he left her for sake of serving Pakistan. It's different case that Imran demanded 100 seats for Musharraf or wanted coup last year, ignore that. But he wanted to serve Pakistan and through his ideology.

Well on surface it appeared Ms Reham was very keen to be activist in the political party. And some where down the line her political activism was not appreciated by Imran Khan , again at high level.

She seemed very much interested to do social work , show up in political engagements address the public , and she really got into it , being raised in UK , a outspoken women, All good stuff.

Her dancing or not dancing is different issue I don't care people dance all the time

The key point is ? Why would Mr Imran have a short fuse , was it her involvement in political life Was it her becoming a big go to person in Party ? Was it she wanted to have a ministry in city

We don't know

Seems quite shocking that every thing is 100% normal , and then all of sudden the folks divorce for no apparent reason at all

It does not adds up fully , and even if the lady wanted to be an activist ? Why not

Does being married makes a person a 100% stay home wife etc really that raises some questions about the whole situation as what was the tipping point.

Perhaps in end , it comes down to what was the Imran Khan the husband wanted from his wife
politics or helping in home

Last edited:
Naturally, he would have wanted to keep things private initially as he would have been trying to work it out with his wife. But once it became clear that divorce was the only option, as a public figure, he had to make a statement.

I suspect you would do the same. Nobody wants the world to know about every little domestic dispute.

As far as the readers of this forum know, you are not an insider within Imran Khan's immediate circle. So you have no credibility whatsoever.

More importantly, if what you say is true, it is rather vulgar of you to air other people's dirty laundry.
Lol if he wanted private, he would not have told other people who then went on to leak to media. Media doesn't publish without credible person and proof.

And yeah that guy claims to be insider for a lot of things lol. Read through some of his posts.

Well on surface it appeared Ms Reham was very keen to be activist in the political party. And some where down the line her political activism was not appreciated by Imran Khan , again at high level.

She seemed very much interested to do social work , show up in political engagements address the public , and she really got into it , being raised in UK , a outspoken women, All good stuff.

Her dancing or not dancing is different issue I don't care people dance all the time

The key point is ? Why would Mr Imran have a short fuse , was it her involvement in political life Was it her becoming a big go to person in Party ? Was it she wanted to have a ministry in city

We don't know

Seems quite shocking that every thing is 100% normal , and then all of sudden the folks divorce for no apparent reason at all

It does not adds up fully , and even if the lady wanted to be an activist ? Why not

Does being married makes a person a 100% stay home wife etc really that raises some questions about the whole situation as what was the tipping point.
First reham argues Imran to give her chance in politics. He doesn't agree. Eventually he gives in. So she tries to help with that seat. But PTI loses it. Few weeks forward there is already news of divorce in media. So we can guess she said either u let me join or I leave you and if I leave you it'll harm ur politics and image. He said bring it on, since he's hot head.

This is just speculation.

In a way it was good that Imran insisted on Reham to stay out of politics , and makes sense

Perhaps she should have done social work at ground level out of spot light to gain some trust among peers

Imran sets a high standard and perhaps Reham was just not ready for the strict guidelines associated being member of political party

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom