What's new

Imran Abbas glad ‘Zindagi’ will air Pakistan’s best shows

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani TV actor Imran Abbas is happy that Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited’s new channel “Zindagi” will beam Pakistan TV’s top rated shows in India.
With handpicked stories by acclaimed writers, the channel will launch June 23 and will air shows like “Aunn Zara” and “Zindagi Gulzar Hai”.
“These are Pakistan’s best top rated projects that have garnered highest TRPs. So it’s a good thing that those shows are being shown, which have been our favourites,” said Imran at the launch Monday.
“We have been enjoying your shows for a long time. First the Indian channels were aired illegally and then Indian channels were banned

“But then they found a new way. The channels bought the rights of the Indian shows and started airing them. So we know all your actors, their families. You might not know about them as much as we do,” he added.
Along with TV serials, “Zindagi” will also telecast Pakistani telefilms.
Imran has also signed a Bollywood film, Vikram Bhatt’s directorial venture “Creature 3D” with Bipasha Basu.

Imran Abbas glad ‘Zindagi’ will air Pakistan’s best shows | The Indian Express

@nair

What do you Indians think about Pakistani dramas? Any of you watches one. :ph34r:

Boss do not have the option of watching one, The place i live doesnt broadcast any..... I have never heard anyone speaking about it..... So i guess the viewership is quite small, and awareness is very very less... :)

I dont think people of pdf or other defence forums would the type to watch dramas/soaps on TV :D

@nair

What do you Indians think about Pakistani dramas? Any of you watches one. :ph34r:
i don't remember if any **** drama was telecasted in last 15 years....
this will start soon...and i think if its good .people will like it...

does these drama contains religious affairs too...:unsure:. or all those like saas bahu Indian serial....they are big bore ..dont know why they make such.drams..:hitwall:

The promos are looking awesomely grand. Most of the Indian dramas have become monotonous and boring. Great to see a lot of fresh actors and the subject matters,whatever can be assumed from the promos seem to be very interesting.

i don't remember if any **** drama was telecasted in last 15 years....
this will start soon...and i think if its good .people will like it...

does these drama contains religious affairs too...:unsure:. or all those like saas bahu Indian serial....they are big bore ..dont know why they make such.drams..:hitwall:
Not many! Until and unless its portraying the everyday examples! Like there were a handful on divorce and how a divorce should be and scenarios of how a divorce is not valid or scenarios of stupidity from the male side or divorce in anger and stuff...apart from that not really....Mostly family drama regarding everyday life of people..

Back
Top Bottom