What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
islamic system solves the problems,which all countries are facing,wat ever they may b...but this is not the reason y 1 is or shud strugle for its implementation..as muslim's actions are not based on benefit (LIKE CAPTILISTS) but fulfilling Allah's commands,and the hukm is to live according to sharia "or kisi musalman mard or aurat ko ya haq nahi k ...

Sorry bro only Islam has not only the system to solve every problems.
if it can than why the country have full Islamic system like Saudia, and like most of Islamic vision Iran has their own problems.

if you need any thing related to Islam in Pakistan.
than you must play one thing in country that is Justice.
its solve most of problem in one way........ :smokin:

Here's a question for MBQ.

What happens to anyone who doesn't want to follow your system specifically?

Or do you believe that, by magic, everyone in Pakistan will want to implement your foreign system under the disguise of Islam?

Yep... its a kind of magic... now you disappear little rabbit... :)

MBQ waves his magic wand...

if it can than why the country have full Islamic system like Saudia, and like most of Islamic vision Iran has their own problems.

Utter nonsense! Who said KSA has full Islamic system?

Please watch the entire documentary and I hope after watching it you will not say again that KSA has full Islamic system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mytho!!!

Do you know something... This video was actually made by some friends from Hizb ut Tahrir ;)

LOL

Mytho!!!

Do you know something... This video was actually made by some friends from Hizb ut Tahrir ;)
LOL

Yes, I have came across a lot of HuT videos which are quite intellectual but still not enough to gain my full 100% support :D

A Video that must be watched by all 18 Crore Patriotic Pakistanis, especially all Patriotic Politicians [a few one] Patriotic Army & ISI officers.

Pls forward this very important video to all other Pakistanis:

US seeks to Balkanize Mideast+Pakistan

Interview with political observers Stephen Lendman from Chicago and Webster Tarpley from Washington

PressTV - 'US seeks to Balkanize Mideast'

9-11 was a drama [inside job] and Incidence of Abottabad about OBL is another movie script that was picturarized a few days ago in Abottabad. O PEOPLE WAKE UP. 99% our TV stations are being run by a foreign agency

PROOF: Watch Video at:

PressTV - 'US seeks to Balkanize Mideast'

Yes, I have came across a lot of HuT videos which are quite intellectual but still not enough to gain my full 100% support :D

dont be rigid bro shak is not a gud thing nor appreciated in islam..still ur support to isalimc system is support to h.t!!:yahoo:

.as muslim's actions are not based on benefit (LIKE CAPTILISTS) but fulfilling Allah's commands,and the hukm is to live according to sharia

Skepticism can be a good thing... this way when you reach a conclusion you ll know you have checked the people and issues from different angles... It took me quite a while to explore HuT and after studying them and studying with them I can now confidently state that they are the most enlightened Muslims I have come across... also a lot of their concepts are similar to mine from before (based on my own research)... so I shall support them till I die inshaAllah... for the cause of the Caliphate...

Skepticism can be a good thing... this way when you reach a conclusion you ll know you have checked the people and issues from different angles... It took me quite a while to explore HuT and after studying them and studying with them I can now confidently state that they are the most enlightened Muslims I have come across... also a lot of their concepts are similar to mine from before (based on my own research)... so I shall support them till I die inshaAllah... for the cause of the Caliphate...

What is HuT stance on Iqbal's perception of mehdi and the return of Hazrat Issa?

"As I think, the concept of the Mahdi, Masih and Mujaddad is a completely Iranian and Ajmi perception. This concept has no link to the Qur'an, Islam and Arabic perceptions."

Source: Allama Iqbal, ‘’Iqbal Nama, Volume 2’’, Bazm-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Pakistan, Letter No. 87

What is HuT stance on Iqbal's perception of mehdi and the return of Hazrat Issa?

"As I think, the concept of the Mahdi,and Mujaddad is a completely Iranian and Ajmi perception. This concept has no link to the Qur'an, Islam and Arabic perceptions."

Source: Allama Iqbal, ‘’Iqbal Nama, Volume 2’’, Bazm-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Pakistan, Letter No. 87
Bro... Mujaddid is Arabic word.....and Alf-e-Saani is Mujaddid for next 1000yearz.... is all from Arabic.....from Hadith....Mahdi is from many ,many Hadiths...Arabic wordz...:)

Bro... Mujaddid is Arabic word.....and Alf-e-Saani is Mujaddid for next 1000yearz.... is all from Arabic.....from Hadith....Mahdi is from many ,many Hadiths...Arabic wordz...:)

Im talking about Iqbal's perception on Mehdi and return of hazrat issa.
According to him, their is no such thing.

"As I think, the concept of the Mahdi, Masih and Mujaddad is a completely Iranian and Ajmi perception. This concept has no link to the Qur'an, Islam and Arabic perceptions."

The problem with the idea of Mahdi is ONLY ONE... and you can sometimes see this on this very forum... those who rejected the Mahdi in my opinion do so for sorting this problem... the problem of doing nothing and waiting for the Mahdi to come and sort out our problems...

In reality though the ahadith about the Mahdi are many... so there is some truth in the concept...

Yep... its a kind of magic... now you disappear little rabbit... :)

MBQ waves his magic wand...

i'm going to ask you some questions, since you appear the be Hizb/caliphatist spokesman on here.

1) you want to convert the armies of Muslim majority countries to your ideology, then for the armies to force your way of life onto all the population of the country. Any Army that resists shall be invaded, many Muslims killed, until the are subjugated to your point of view. Is this not sick? Yes or no?

2) What about those Muslims that would prefer to live a little differently to your philosophy? You would want to kill them also? Is that not sick?
..thus, he who does not rule by Islam and rules by a Kufr system should either retract or be killed. Thus, the rule by a Kufr system would be prevented even if this led to several years of fighting and even if it led to the killing of millions of Muslims and to the martyrdom of millions of believers. - Hizb

Here is my overall question. You claim to be non-violent, yet anyone who disagrees with you must be killed. That includes Muslims. Do you know what fascism is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom