What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like to talk out of your backside? Do you have evidence of someone telling HT to take a hike during the recent popular revolutions?

Perhaps you need to understand that I dont enjoy entertaining castrated fools... So I am ignoring you from now on... if you want to discuss decently, let me know... if you want to discuss with an attitude, you have no idea how miserable I can make you feel here... i.e anyone can resort to cheap insults on a forum... learn to be a man and convey your grievances in a constructive manner... Until you learn to do that... dont quote me as I wont be engaging with you...

This goes for you too Mr Khurassan...

I luv u so much my brother!. ....cuz u care about me so much and I am alwayz there to help u out ; care and correct u....
:)

one thing that i noticed is problems of pakistan and khilafat on the whole muslim world and they are the ones who stand for Saudia arabia .The biggest problem of Muslim Ummah

i just want to say is Democracy and dictatorship are the problems of pakistan why muslim ummah will struggle for khilafat just for our problems

Pakistan should lead other islamic states to create a caliphate.... West will see this caliphate as its new enemy... rest of it....ask zaid hamid

Do you like to talk out of your backside? Do you have evidence of someone telling HT to take a hike during the recent popular revolutions?

This goes for you too Mr Khurassan...

Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamist group calling for the establishment of a Muslim caliphate, had to protest along nearby South Audley St, after Egyptians refused to allow them to join their solidarity protest at the Egyptian embassy. London, UK

Iraqi Solidarity News (Al-Thawra): Hizb ut-Tahrir Turned Away

Apparently the biggest threat for the Indians is us "Caliphites"

HuT, Israr Ahmed and Zaid Hamid...

;)

Apparently you wish to overlook the fact that , both TeI and HuT dont have any agreed plan on how such caliphate will work. Anyway .... Utopia has always fascinated world.

We would welcome you overtaking and establishing a caliphate in Pakistan. That would be easy to handle then the better organized Armed forces of Pakistan.

i just want to say is Democracy and dictatorship are the problems of pakistan why muslim ummah will struggle for khilafat just for our problems

islamic system solves the problems,which all countries are facing,wat ever they may b...but this is not the reason y 1 is or shud strugle for its implementation..as muslim's actions are not based on benefit (LIKE CAPTILISTS) but fulfilling Allah's commands,and the hukm is to live according to sharia "or kisi musalman mard or aurat ko ya haq nahi k ...

Apparently you wish to overlook the fact that , both TeI and HuT dont have any agreed plan on how such caliphate will work. Anyway .... Utopia has always fascinated world.

We would welcome you overtaking and establishing a caliphate in Pakistan. That would be easy to handle then the better organized Armed forces of Pakistan.

You really have no idea do you? ;)

As for agreed plan... An idiot from India obviously did not go thru the whole thread... If he had, he would ve seen the plan linked in the form of numerous books...

Its interesting though that you dont disagree with the Indian perception of the threat of Caliphites... lol

Hizb ut-Tahrir, an Islamist group calling for the establishment of a Muslim caliphate, had to protest along nearby South Audley St, after Egyptians refused to allow them to join their solidarity protest at the Egyptian embassy. London, UK

Iraqi Solidarity News (Al-Thawra): Hizb ut-Tahrir Turned Away

And these people represent all of Egypt?? You really are something... haha

Its like Musharaf not allowing members of HuT in his stupid speeches in the UK and claiming that he represents all of Pakistan... Bhai what are you smoking? That demo was by secularists... Was nt for a change of system but just the face of Mubarak... The people on the streets in Egypt were chanting the change of system... If you knew Arabic you would know...

These so called solidarity demonstrators never came out when people were being tortured in Egyptians jails... where was their solidarity then?? At least HuT has spoken out against Mubarak from the very first day of his rule... Can you quote me a single person within that Egyptian demo to have raised his voice or pen before the people came out in the streets in Cairo? Thumbs up to them for finally waking up... You wont even know who they are because politically they are nobodies... But then perhaps this point is far beyond your comprehension...

btw... heres a bit of news for you... HuT generally does their own demos and do not mingle with other groups as they have their own call and their own banners... some time ago they came out in force against Ghadari/Zardari who was visiting England while our people were drowning and dying in floods... You could clearly see them standing in a separate group from Tahrik e Insaaf Pakistan who were also protesting against Zardari's visit... Learn to be more analytical when you approach politics... Just because you (or some unknown Egyptians) dont like some people does nt mean they do not have influence...

And these people represent all of Egypt?? You really are something... haha
But HUT dont even represent Islam so howcome they can bring Islam implementation...If u cant satisfy me...cant get background clearence from me ...Are unable to prove HUT innocent and sincere for Islam...very sad...All ure posts showz that HUT is hungry for power to implement Islam..The same way all religious parties run for power to implement Islam...So there is no difference between HUT and other religious groups...
Islam never went and never goes for power....the power alwayz comes under Islam as a gift from Allah SBWT...
The Holy Quran clearly sayz that if u truly and 100% follow Islam then Allah SBWT will give u power(Hukmaraani) in this world and in the next world...the Faqir and Darwesh of Islam never wanted and never wished for power ...the lives of our Sahabah is there for us...
No matter how many SABAZ BAGHZ u gonna show us ...it cant convince us ...Alhamdolillah I read Holy Quran and Hadiths and get guidance from there and can find MI6, Mosaad, Devilz agents disguised in the form of different religious groups fooling and misguiding simple and innocent Muslims for their own selfish gains...
The holy Quran says "La Qaulu limala Tafhaloon"..translation: "Dont say what u dont do"
plz dont get offended..but Im trying to uncover the evil face of Devilz behind all glitterz/glamourz...
Alhamdolillah every time I see Holy Quran and apply its farmulaz on the world situationz and find out the solutions of all the evil games going on around us...
"To divide and rule" the old British game:woot:
Islam never came by force and never will by force just by the Love and peace....as it is clear from its name "Islam "meaning : Salamte/peace/safety for everyone, either Muslim or non-Muslim

Here's a question for MBQ.

What happens to anyone who doesn't want to follow your system specifically?

Or do you believe that, by magic, everyone in Pakistan will want to implement your foreign system under the disguise of Islam?

Here's a question for MBQ.

What happens to anyone who doesn't want to follow your system specifically?

Or do you believe that, by magic, everyone in Pakistan will want to implement your foreign system under the disguise of Islam?

no they wont they are hapi with american agents!! right Mr. Pakistani???:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom