What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to ask you some questions, since you appear the be Hizb/caliphatist spokesman on here.

1) you want to convert the armies of Muslim majority countries to your ideology, then for the armies to force your way of life onto all the population of the country. Any Army that resists shall be invaded, many Muslims killed, until the are subjugated to your point of view. Is this not sick? Yes or no?

2) What about those Muslims that would prefer to live a little differently to your philosophy? You would want to kill them also? Is that not sick?
..thus, he who does not rule by Islam and rules by a Kufr system should either retract or be killed. Thus, the rule by a Kufr system would be prevented even if this led to several years of fighting and even if it led to the killing of millions of Muslims and to the martyrdom of millions of believers. - Hizb

Here is my overall question. You claim to be non-violent, yet anyone who disagrees with you must be killed. That includes Muslims. Do you know what fascism is?

haha... see how good I am at predicting the kind of scum such as roadrunner above... He even quoted from a Quilliam article...

dude... dont you get it... I m not discussing anything with you with this attitude... Come down from your moral highground and we can then talk... otherwise if you insist on a discussion with this attitude the only way I can possibly answer you would be for you to imagine that I have your head under my foot and kick your face in after every line that I say/type here... Now that is nt really a nice feeling is it?

So again... leave aside the attitude and perhaps we can discuss... for that you have to apologise first... you know for the use of the word fascism... After that your questions are not hard to answer... trust me... I have spoken face to face with very influential and powerful people... (you are a nobody not even an ant in comparison to them)... I have nt exactly hidden the fact that the Caliphate would engage in operations to take out certain people (I mean its ok for America to take out OBL is nt it?)... Now keep wishing for "war between Muslims"... You are good at fantasy... Let us know from time to time what other fascinating dreamworks you can come up with...

and Caliphatist is a neologism (it aint in a dictionary anyway... only those EDL types use such words such as this and Moslamich etc)... this disease may happen to those suffering from schizophrenia... you probably need medications...

Now be a good boy and stay shut until someone asks you to comment... and if you have to comment then learn to be a little polite and dont use words such as fascism to describe others in this out of the way manner... if you want to call me a fascist let me ask the moderators not to give you an infarction for it... I dont mind being insulted by someone who is not right in the head... so I m sure the moderators would understand...

The problem with the idea of Mahdi is ONLY ONE... and you can sometimes see this on this very forum... those who rejected the Mahdi in my opinion do so for sorting this problem... the problem of doing nothing and waiting for the Mahdi to come and sort out our problems...

In reality though the ahadith about the Mahdi are many... so there is some truth in the concept...

Iqbal has clearly stated that mehdi has no concept with Islam and that its a completely Irani thing. What the hell is that suppose to mean?
You must try to comprehend the fact that Muslims have been divided from within and the virus will only be cured when Mehdi arrives with the assistance of hazrat issa. Before that we people can do nothing about Khalifa other then try our best to give awareness to the muslims but i dough they care about it and are busy with their life.

You seem a little sensitive and evasive.

You don't know how to respond to a charge that your Hizb/Caliphatist organization is fascist?

Here is the definition of fascism for you

An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
2. (in general use) Extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Authoritarian -----check
nationalistic right-wing system -------- check
Intolerant views/practice --------- relative, but check.

So how are you not a fascist organization? Since it's obvious you fit the bill for one.

haha... see how good I am at predicting the kind of scum such as roadrunner above... He even quoted from a Quilliam article...

dude... dont you get it... I m not discussing anything with you with this attitude... Come down from your moral highground and we can then talk... otherwise if you insist on a discussion with this attitude the only way I can possibly answer you would be for you to imagine that I have your head under my foot and kick your face in after every line that I say/type here... Now that is nt really a nice feeling is it?

So again... leave aside the attitude and perhaps we can discuss... for that you have to apologise first... you know for the use of the word fascism... After that your questions are not hard to answer... trust me... I have spoken face to face with very influential and powerful people... (you are a nobody not even an ant in comparison to them)... I have nt exactly hidden the fact that the Caliphate would engage in operations to take out certain people (I mean its ok for America to take out OBL is nt it?)... Now keep wishing for "war between Muslims"... You are good at fantasy... Let us know from time to time what other fascinating dreamworks you can come up with...

and Caliphatist is a neologism (it aint in a dictionary anyway... only those EDL types use such words such as this and Moslamich etc)... this disease may happen to those suffering from schizophrenia... you probably need medications...

Now be a good boy and stay shut until someone asks you to comment... and if you have to comment then learn to be a little polite and dont use words such as fascism to describe others in this out of the way manner... if you want to call me a fascist let me ask the moderators not to give you an infarction for it... I dont mind being insulted by someone who is not right in the head... so I m sure the moderators would understand...

I'm not sure what you mean by it's a Quilliam article. It's taken from a book published by Hizb publishers.. Al Khalifah Publications (Bakri in origin).

The quote where it says you don't mind killing millions of Muslims was made by Hizb.

Does anyone know how to put someone on ignore? So that their comments of lies, accusations, idiocy and insults dont show thru on my workstation here??

Mytho...

The rejection of the Mahdi is not kufr... To consider something kufr you have to prove it to be Qatai Taboot Qatai Dalalah... i.e you are absolutely sure to the correctness of the idea... for example to reject that the Prophet saw is the last prophet is kufr because it is rejection of a fundamental pillers of Islam i.e the final prophethood of Muhammad saw... Thus Qadianis are kafir... similarly to blatantly and completely reject all Hadith is also kufr... every hadith can be put on to a panel for discussion and criticism regarding its origin, recording and chain of transmission BUT one cannot claim that there is no such thing as Hadith... So Iqbal is simply putting the Ahadith about Mahdi to this panel for criticism... people amongst the Ahlul Sunnah have done this before... Remember that rejecting even a Sahih Hadith is not kufr rather it is a sin... there is a difference between the two... However rejecting a Mutawattir Hadith with more than five different chains of narration as a general rule can be considered Kufr...

Your assertion (again and again) that we have to wait for the Mahdi is wrong... because the Ahadith themselves state this clearly that the Mahdi will only be chosen as the leader of Muslims AFTER the DEATH OF A CALIPH... i.e he will be one amongst the second line of Caliphs that Muslims shall now re initiate soon inshaAllah...

So I totally reject this idea that only Mahdi will come and sort out our problems because there is mention of Caliphate before the Mahdi... this means that we have to strive for it until we achieve it and implement it...

btw... it is generally thought that the Mahdi probably wont know he is the Mahdi until Issa AS descends to pray behind him...

Masalam

Implement system of Allah...okay fine..but where?Only in Pakistan?Or elsewhere as well.One Islamic brotherhood-Ummah.If not only in Pakistan,but also in other countries,then which countries ? There may be a lot of countries with a sizable Muslim population,but not many Islamic countries....

Implement system of Allah...okay fine..but where?Only in Pakistan?Or elsewhere as well.One Islamic brotherhood-Ummah.If not only in Pakistan,but also in other countries,then which countries ? There may be a lot of countries with a sizable Muslim population,but not many Islamic countries....

No no, you see, this is the strategy of Hizb-ut tahrir.

First get hold of Pakistan so that you have a nuclear armed state with one of the best armies of a Muslim nation. Kill any Muslim that resists.

Then threaten all the other Islamic states with nukes to join the Caliphate.

If they resist, then kill all the Muslims in that state (or anyone resisting).

There are quotes from Hizb ut tahrir to justify such genocidal madness. Such as all the lands of Dar ul Islam become Dar ul Harb (a state of war), if they resist.

Everyone must follow the fascist, authoritarian regime of Hizb. Yet when they're banned in Muslim countries, they go crying to the West to and say look at how authoritarian and bad are Muslim countries. It is hypocrisy.

Agreed and that is the idea... to start with a few countries simultaneously... the rest of the countries will join in once the traitors on top are taken out... and people like road runner will keep wishing for a civil war amongst Muslims... haha

The basis of these Quilliam type arguments is total ignorance about the reality on the ground... people are sick and tired of their regimes... they want Islam in politics and accountability... The Caliphate would deliver that... and the problem for our enemies (wink wink) is that they cant bear the thought of Muslim Unity and Power... let them plot and plan... we have the best of planners on our side...

If you want to know which countries... I can tell you this much... Pakistan is most certainly one of them where it shall be initiated within less than five years time now... inshaAllah... I m also certain about one more country... but the rest is speculation and guess work...

No no, you see, this is the strategy of Hizb-ut tahrir.

First get hold of Pakistan so that you have a nuclear armed state with one of the best armies of a Muslim nation. Kill any Muslim that resists.

Then threaten all the other Islamic states with nukes to join the Caliphate.

If they resist, then kill all the Muslims in that state (or anyone resisting).

There are quotes from Hizb ut tahrir to justify such genocidal madness. Such as all the lands of Dar ul Islam become Dar ul Harb (a state of war), if they resist.

Everyone must follow the fascist, authoritarian regime of Hizb. Yet when they're banned in Muslim countries, they go crying to the West to and say look at how authoritarian and bad are Muslim countries. It is hypocrisy.

that surely sounds quite extreme.Its hard for me to understand,why would someone go for all the pains to get hold of a country,commit massacre on way to do it,get hold of nukes,bully others,commit yet another massacre on way of doing that...and then what?Peace??Whats wrong with having a peaceful life now??I dont know,the more I come to know about people like these,the more I feel that they really dont have anything better to do...How about diverting all that energy towards building a road,or digging a water reservoir??The Israelis did that.Funny indeed.....what is there to gain?

Agreed and that is the idea... to start with a few countries simultaneously... the rest of the countries will join in once the traitors on top are taken out... and people like road runner will keep wishing for a civil war amongst Muslims... haha

The basis of these Quilliam type arguments is total ignorance about the reality on the ground... people are sick and tired of their regimes... they want Islam in politics and accountability... The Caliphate would deliver that... and the problem for our enemies (wink wink) is that they cant bear the thought of Muslim Unity and Power... let them plot and plan... we have the best of planners on our side...

If you want to know which countries... I can tell you this much... Pakistan is most certainly one of them where it shall be initiated within less than five years time now... inshaAllah... I m also certain about one more country... but the rest is speculation and guess work...

okay,I agree with you.If implemented properly,things can be really great.
But don't you think the losses will be kind of too high.There are different kind of people with different ethnic backgrounds,and there countries have different economies.
Why would Turkey,a Muslim majority country,though not an Islamic country,would like to dissolve its boundaries and merge with Syria,while they have a much stronger economy than Syria?
Now if people try to implement force in order to do this,then obviously there is going to be clashes.

Now keep aside the Muslims.What about the non-muslims?As I said before,there are a lot of countries with Muslims living there,but only a few Islamic countries,and no country with a population consisting of Muslims entirely.Dont you think,that these people will feel like being treated as second-class citizen,if Islamic religion is taken as the basis of unifying different nations?This resentment will give rise to grievance and grievance will again lead to clashes....
What do you think about that?

that surely sounds quite extreme.Its hard for me to understand,why would someone go for all the pains to get hold of a country,commit massacre on way to do it,get hold of nukes,bully others,commit yet another massacre on way of doing that...and then what?Peace??Whats wrong with having a peaceful life now??I dont know,the more I come to know about people like these,the more I feel that they really dont have anything better to do...How about diverting all that energy towards building a road,or digging a water reservoir??The Israelis did that.Funny indeed.....what is there to gain?

Why they need to do all that? Because they're fascists. They cannot get to power through any popular countrywide sentiment.

Comparing it to Israel is a very incorrect comparison. Israel did more or less the same thing, that is forcing their religious ideas onto the indigenous people of Palestine. If they did not accept their ideas, they were forced to leave in whatever way possible.

Hizb ut tahrir states that killing millions of Muslims is a price worth paying, not I. So how do I want civil war? Explain that if you can.

People are sick and tired of Middle Eastern despots. But they don't want Hizb type rule either, because they know you're a bunch of fanatics, which is why your popularity is so low.

Pakistan obviously for the nukes, so that you can threaten and bully the other Islamic nations with death into joining you.

But all this is a pipedream of lunatics. Pakistan is in no danger of falling to Hizb ut, and no other Islamic nation is. Noone wants you, that's why you've all run to the West. Not even Egypt wanted you when there was an opportunity for you to pick up the pieces.

^^^i thought HUT was non violent guys, i think i need to know more about them.

^^^i thought HUT was non violent guys, i think i need to know more about them.

HUT just try to stay within the laws of the country they are in so they are not banned.

They're most definitely violent. I'm not sure why they West gives them this sanctuary. Perhaps it's because they say they will only be violent in subjugating Muslims in Muslim countries, while claiming to leave the West alone (a lie, since the West will be Dar Al Harb, or land of war, according to HUT).

This quote

"thus, he who does not rule by Islam and rules by a Kufr system should either retract or be killed. Thus, the rule by a Kufr system would be prevented even if this led to several years of fighting and even if it led to the killing of millions of Muslims and to the martyrdom of millions of believers"

is taken from the book "How the Khalifa was destroyed", by Abdul Zallum, global head of Hizb ut Tahrir in 2000.

I've checked the quote and it's there.

It is directly attributable to Hizb ut Tahrir, and MBQ is struggling to explain how he finds the deaths of millions of Muslims an acceptable outcome in order to get his unpopular fascist state.

okay,I agree with you.If implemented properly,things can be really great.
But don't you think the losses will be kind of too high.There are different kind of people with different ethnic backgrounds,and there countries have different economies.
Why would Turkey,a Muslim majority country,though not an Islamic country,would like to dissolve its boundaries and merge with Syria,while they have a much stronger economy than Syria?
Now if people try to implement force in order to do this,then obviously there is going to be clashes.

Now keep aside the Muslims.What about the non-muslims?As I said before,there are a lot of countries with Muslims living there,but only a few Islamic countries,and no country with a population consisting of Muslims entirely.Dont you think,that these people will feel like being treated as second-class citizen,if Islamic religion is taken as the basis of unifying different nations?This resentment will give rise to grievance and grievance will again lead to clashes....
What do you think about that?

Good post...

I think your fears about loses are not rational... If you think about it for a second, a combination of resources, manpower and economies actually benefit everyone... I wont give you the example of EU here because EU is not the same model as the Caliphate... but perhaps the reason why you are worried about clash between various regions is due to your mindframe of nationalism... There is no such thing as Nationailsm in Islam... The Caliphate is not going to prefer one nationality over another... rather people would be valued according to their talents etc... As for the issue of resources and distribution... I think in this aspect local regions would be preferred for distribution of the goods... So for example Afghanistan has tremendous untapped resources... does it mean that the Caliphate will leave Afghans poor and make Punjabis become rich... absolutely not... The best planning to distribute resources is to start with local regions... If Pakistan had a policy of developing different provinces together instead of focussing so much on Punjab or Sindh, today we would not have these insurgencies that we have like the BLA or illiterate TTP...

Regarding non Muslims... we have disagreements with those who think non Muslims would be second class citizens... I believe its one of those things we disagree with Dr israr Ahmed may Allah bless his soul... If history is proof of anything, it is that non Muslims preferred the IS rather than their own rulers... Palestine for example was liberated at the request of a Christian delegation which were sick and tired of Romans similarly when Jews were thrown out of Europe they found refuge in Ottoman lands... so yeah any worry about non Muslims is a misconception...

Hope that answers your questions... and dont pay attention to this beep beep loony tunes road runner character here...

Same for you alaka Ahmad Khana

but perhaps the reason why you are worried about clash between various regions is due to your mindframe of nationalism... There is no such thing as Nationailsm in Islam... The Caliphate is not going to prefer one nationality over another... rather people would be valued according to their talents etc...

So Islamic Nationalism would not exist in this Islamic state of yours? Except non Muslim won't be allowed to vote etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom