What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you failed to realize Jinnah's real game.

You haven't read How Jinnah Was mystically influenced by the sufis of his Time. I firmly believe, Pakistan was made under extraordinary circumstances and has some very important role in future. Jinnah were not a strong follower of Independent Pakistan. Until he was influenced by. Mystics. Who made him believe in the Separate State for muslims which will be the Qillah Of Islam in Future.

I know. Many people will laugh at me. what i'm saying. but i have read books of People Like Shahab nama, A bureaucratic Sufi of Pakistan. Mumtaz Mufti Works, he was closely related to Sufi circles of Pakistan.

10 out of 10! well said!

I believe Zia was a Whabi and wanted to implement Saudi style ruling system in Pak.

Btw I am surprised to know Pak has around 10-20 sects of Islam. Please shed some lights on that.

Sunni, Braveli, Deobandi, Ahl e Hadis, Shia, Sub Sects of Shia, Ismaili Muslims, Wahabi, and several others

You haven't read How Jinnah Was mystically influenced by the sufis of his Time. I firmly believe, Pakistan was made under extraordinary circumstances and has some very important role in future. Jinnah were not a strong follower of Independent Pakistan. Until he was influenced by. Mystics. Who made him believe in the Separate State for muslims which will be the Qillah Of Islam in Future.

I know. Many people will laugh at me. what i'm saying. but i have read books of People Like Shahab nama, A bureaucratic Sufi of Pakistan. Mumtaz Mufti Works, he was closely related to Sufi circles of Pakistan.

You see this is the problem.
Sufis, Sunnis, Shais, Aga khanis, Agnostics all want a piece of him.
In short, he was guided by non other then Britain and Pakistan was in Britian's interest because they wanted to divide Muslim lands according to their desire. However I would never ever ever side with those losers who think Pakistan should have never been separated from India.

khurasaan1 said:
...is absurd cuz it negates the Hadiths which came in their favor 1500yrz ago..about Khorasaan...
Dr. Israr Ahmed has researched it extensively and he said that historically Khorasaan includes parts of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is what Imran Nazar Hussein has also said in one of his videos. It's on youtube.

But you failed to realize Jinnah's real game.

Alhamdolillah ! I know his game too...If we sincerely try to get direction about anything from Quran, it showz us everything... nothing is hidden bro...nothing!...No mattr how many faces the Shaitaan changes to decieve pplz, it still can be Identified with the help of Quran and Sunnah of Rasool Allah Sallallah-o-Alai-he- Wasallam only ...Cant decieve pplz who get guidance from Holy Quran and Sunnah of his Habib Rasool Allah Sallallah-o-Alai-he- Wasallam:azn:
Quran clearly Says" Laa Qaulu Limaa Laa Taffhaloon" meaning: "Dont say what u dont do.".cuz it is the Khasiah/identity of Munafiq...
I guess u got my point this time...ummm:coffee:

:rofl:
That means you know pushto!! That makes you extra kewl for me man :toast_sign:
To tell u the truth ...within last 10 yearz CIA/MI6 and Mosaad extensively wrked and especially hired pplz speaking Pushto or from Pushto speaking areas gave them asylum and trained trained them... to destabilize the country internally ...and externally ...:azn:
thats why we seeing so much hell loose in those areas....:what:

Dr. Israr Ahmed has researched it extensively and he said that historically Khorasaan includes parts of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is what Imran Nazar Hussein has also said in one of his videos. It's on youtube.

It includes all Afghanistan ..our tribal belt and some part sof Iran touching Afghanistan....bro...that Khorasaan used to be its older name...:azn:

just re-read wat MbQ WROTE N WAT U R COMENTING!?????:sick:

Yeah, why does he think Musharraf should be shot for treason against Pakistan if he doesn't believe in Pakistan, only in the Khilafat?

Yeah, why does he think Musharraf should be shot for treason against Pakistan if he doesn't believe in Pakistan, only in the Khilafat?

Because the current situation of Pakistan with all the bloodshed and killings as well as an idiot like Zardari as President plus things like NRO are gifts of Musharaf to Pakistan...

What would you want to do with someone who sends you a bomb as a gift parcel in your mail?

Is Musharaf the same as Pakistan? What do you understand by Khilafat? You think Pakistan will disappear under Khilafat? Do you even think before you type?

Because the current situation of Pakistan with all the bloodshed and killings as well as an idiot like Zardari as President plus things like NRO are gifts of Musharaf to Pakistan...

What would you want to do with someone who sends you a bomb as a gift parcel in your mail?

Is Musharaf the same as Pakistan? What do you understand by Khilafat? You think Pakistan will disappear under Khilafat? Do you even think before you type?

I know that Khilafat as said by the HuT envisions Pakistan disappearing. And whose gifts these bombs are, that's a matter of opinion, some say Bhutto, some say Zia, some say Nawaz Sharif. And as far as Zardari goes, at least I can thank God that he didn't bring Nawaz Sharif.

I know that Khilafat as said by the HuT envisions Pakistan disappearing. And whose gifts these bombs are, that's a matter of opinion, some say Bhutto, some say Zia, some say Nawaz Sharif. And as far as Zardari goes, at least I can thank God that he didn't bring Nawaz Sharif.

Does the phrase "putting words in someone's mouth" mean anything to you?

Does the phrase "putting words in someone's mouth" mean anything to you?

I don't know what you're talking about. Each part of my answer was linked to your previous post.

You said we can thank Musharraf for the bombs and Zardari.
I said different people have different views on who is originally to blame for the bombs (ie radicalization in Pakistani society).
And with reference to Zardari, I said, at least its not Nawaz Sharif.

You said do you think Pakistan will disappear under the Khilafat?
I said that yes, under HuT's vision of the Khilafat it will, as I have read extensively on HuT and this is part of their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom