What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which System Of Allah You want to implement? the one sunni follows? or the one shias follows? or perhaps the wahabi one, or the deobandi, or the ahl e hadis one, ???

it was widely reported, 70,000 shias, protested when zia ul haq tried to implement the Sharia system. as they say, it was a sunni system being imposed on us.

Fast forward to 2011 pakistan where there is million of Shias in pakistan. 10-20 sects exist in Pakistan. How can you implement the system of Allah here where every sect want to impose their own version of Islam, unable to do so will, will start a sectarian situation.

Talking of ground realities. I firmly believe the Pure Islamic system will only be implemented during "Mehdi" time. Until and unless the talk of Sharia system in Pakistan is like living in fools paradise ignoring harsh ground realities

I did a quick google search on the forum...

HT has been discussed on the forum before... Interestingly all of these threads have depicted them in a negative light... this was however before my time on the forum...

anyway... not talking to the secularists... but everyone else... pay attention to what they say...

I ll tell you a little secret here... The Indians pay HT a LOT of attention... they are not worried about scumbags like Busharaf... It is organizations like HT that scares them the most... So you Army Jawans need to start studying the material I have provided you on this forum...

As they say... Know the Truth... and you ll know the Truthful ones...

I did a quick google search on the forum...

HT has been discussed on the forum before... Interestingly all of these threads have depicted them in a negative light... this was however before my time on the forum...

anyway... not talking to the secularists... but everyone else... pay attention to what they say...

I ll tell you a little secret here... The Indians pay HT a LOT of attention... they are not worried about scumbags like Busharaf... It is organizations like HT that scares them the most... So you Army Jawans need to start studying the material I have provided you on this forum...

As they say... Know the Truth... and you ll know the Truthful ones...

so why dont u go into their forums and recruit them in HUT...cuz u got soft corner for them...as u said in ure previous post...:woot:

If your idea of Allah's system is a mullah rule by proxy like Iran then dear we are not going to lead anywhere but plunge further backwards.
One should look at four Kahlifa Rashidoun as role model of Islamic state.

If your idea of Allah's system is a mullah rule by proxy like Iran then dear we are not going to lead anywhere but plunge further backwards.

The biggest Critics of Khilafat system says that, All But 3 Khalifas Died the un natural death, Khilafat System plunged muslims in to political uncertainty, sow the seeds of division which ultimately divided muslims into sects.

Any ways. Once again. we cannot implement this Role Model of Islamic State in Pakistan. You should also consider Sectarian Divisions in our society before implementing this kind of role model

EXACTLY!!!! well said my dear...

where have you been??

Disgusting behavior of Pakistani police... brutally disrupt a peaceful protest... these are the kind of things that bring shame to Pakistan all over the world...

as if these antics will stop us from achieving our goals...

The best part was when the guy climbed on top of the Police vehicle... and they were like "KUSHA LANDEY" ... LOL

Zardari Ghadari and the rest of the traitors cannot stop these Lions... NEVER!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which System Of Allah You want to implement? the one sunni follows? or the one shias follows? or perhaps the wahabi one, or the deobandi, or the ahl e hadis one, ???

it was widely reported, 70,000 shias, protested when zia ul haq tried to implement the Sharia system. as they say, it was a sunni system being imposed on us.

Fast forward to 2011 pakistan where there is million of Shias in pakistan. 10-20 sects exist in Pakistan. How can you implement the system of Allah here where every sect want to impose their own version of Islam, unable to do so will, will start a sectarian situation.

Talking of ground realities. I firmly believe the Pure Islamic system will only be implemented during "Mehdi" time. Until and unless the talk of Sharia system in Pakistan is like living in fools paradise ignoring harsh ground realities

10 out of 10! well said!

I believe Zia was a Whabi and wanted to implement Saudi style ruling system in Pak.

Btw I am surprised to know Pak has around 10-20 sects of Islam. Please shed some lights on that.

Mullah scums can go to gutter and so should agents like Zaid Hamid.

Their is no way before Mehdi that Pakistan can have true Islamic system.

Stop wasting your energy... I m seriously ignoring you from now on...
this means u just ignoring the voice of a weak person ..who wanna help save the innocent lives of the Muslim Afghan brotherz from the brutality of US/NATO...
:azn:
its very very sad to hear that the HUT is not interested in saving the lives of the Muslim brotherz in Afghanistan and in the tribal areas of Pakistan...:cry:

The best part was when the guy climbed on top of the Police vehicle... and they were like "KUSHA LANDEY" ... LOL

Zardari Ghadari and the rest of the traitors cannot stop these Lions... NEVER!!!!!
umm ...taa pukhtoon um ayy...uss mata patta uolagedhah...umm:woot:
We knw that Zrdari or otherz cant stop them ..but how about MI6/Mosaad....????:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom