What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you found out Pakistanis living in Pakistan are also funding these wars? :lol: Does KFC MD Coke Pepsi etc ring any bells? These mega companies also help finance such wars.

Sure they all do ..if they pay taxes to the US/NATO.... then they r all killerz of humanity too...its very simple....:azn:

Hahahah.......thts kinda funny n sad......hope he gets out soon.

I hope he stays sometime there ..to bring his mind on right track ...not to be used by anybody so blindly....
not specifically by anybody from foreign land...:woot:
I hope he be having fun there....after all he is special guest there...:what:

O the Muslims of Pakistan....bear witness that on this 17th day of April 2011 the brave ones amongst us will march and rally raising the Takbeer. A Takbeer that will cause tremors in the palaces of the tyrant rulers , A Takbeer that will tremble the hearts of the crusader america and a Takbeer that bi-IznIllah will soften the hearts of the people of power. O Muslims of Pakistan .....bear witness !

I wish u had gone to shut down the supply lines for the US/NATO ....to save innocent Muslims from the evils attacks...:woot:

You pay taxes to a government that is helping the Americans use drones against its own people... you are also supporting murderers and traitors...

dont talk about things you dont understand...

As for attacking NATO supply lines... why should we do that when the method of the Prophet saw clearly forbids this... The Prophet did not initiate any war before the state was established...

anyway... pointless to discuss with you... as noted by a few members here...

As for the protests... see how Pakistan remains backward and in the dark ages under the ruling of these Secularists...

Slideshows – The Express Tribune

Rather than attacking khurasan admit you have no support or justification for HuT leadership sitting enjoying in London, enjoying all the benefits of British life, while calling for some pipedream Khilafat.

I wish u had gone to shut down the supply lines for the US/NATO ....to save innocent Muslims from the evils attacks...:woot:

No HuT can't do that because that would be something concrete and solid. HuT can only make wishy-washy statements while not taking any actual steps. Its the best service to the British possible.

I do not pay taxes to anybody not even here due to the same reasons...and I dont even work for anybody who could be directly or indirectly involved in the innocent humans killings ....

and u dont want to cutt off the supply routes for the US/NATO....and looking for Power...this means u gonna let the innocent pplz die even u have the power to save them.....
and you are trying to give reasons that first to eastablish khilafat and then the rest of the work to be done.....
Rasool Allah never said like that anywhere....in none of his Hadiths that u can let innocent Muslims die and just run for power...not even it came in Quran either.... so ure arguments are useless...points towards the secret MI6/Mosaad agenda.....cuz ure HUT dont wanna hurt their interests....instead HUT can let innocent Muslims die anywhere around the world, even if they have some power to save them..:woot:

hmmm looks like someone is ignoring the entire seerah of the Prophet saw... Let me give you a few examples mr khorassan1

Armed struggle before the Islamic State is established is not sanctioned in the Sunnah unless it is for defensive reasons... There are obvious examples to this... Do you realize that the Prophet saw had ferocious warriors by his side in the form of Ali RA, Hamza RA and Umar RA as well as Jaffar RA and many others... yet he saw the murders of Muslims taking place like those of Yasir RA and Sumayah RA yet he never ordered any of his companions to resort to violence... It would have been a simple matter to assasinate Abu Jahl and Abu Sufyan...

Jihad is not a joke that you can do with an AK... You need the entire military hardware to defend the Muslim land... You cannot give me a single example of Jihad without the Islamic State which has achieved land gains for Muslims... the best we have done has been to save Afghanistan from the Soviets or save Pakistan (half of it anyway) from the Indians... The land our Mujahideen won in 1965 against India, traitors at the top gave it back under orders from America... so there you are...

We want the NATO supply routes to be stopped... BUT more than that we want a governmennt of responsible, and intelligent people instead of traitors like Musharaf who started this problem in the first place... SO that we never have such problems again... This is why the stress is on Khilafat and NOT on small battles...

Within a few days of the re establishment of the Khilafat NATO/American/ISAF forces inside Afghanistan shall be imprisoned as POW... If you do not see that you ll know that the people in power are not sincere and MI 6 agents... simple enough yeah?

Rather than attacking khurasan admit you have no support or justification for HuT leadership sitting enjoying in London, enjoying all the benefits of British life, while calling for some pipedream Khilafat.

hypocrisy much...

this coming from a supporter of Busharaf...

btw... did you read my post where I told you that HT leader has spent two years in Jail?

Do you even know that the founder of HT died due to torture at the hands of Saddam Hussain's henchmen?

These are indeed dark days of ignorance...

Actually someone who admires much of what Musharraf worked for, but has constantly said that before establishing any political party or taking part in Pakistan's politics, he needs to come back to Pakistan. Would you like to attack Imran Khan now? I support him as well. You could attack him for calling for Khilafat while enjoying the comforts of British MI6 life - oh wait..

I want to know a developed country where the state system has amalgamated religion & politics

It depends on what you mean by that. If you mean a country with a state religion, UK has state religion, but all its workings are secular. If you mean a country where religion plays a significant role, US, but they do not have a state religion, and domestically, discrimination based on religion is not that common.

Armed struggle before the Islamic State is established is not sanctioned in the Sunnah unless it is for defensive reasons... Within a few days of the re establishment of the Khilafat NATO/American/ISAF forces inside Afghanistan shall be imprisoned as POW... If you do not see that you ll know that the people in power are not sincere and MI 6 agents... simple enough yeah?

What Iam asking u for the battle in Khorasaan for the defensive purpose to defend and save the lives of the pplz...I am not asking u for the offensive...
Its also clear from ure statements that the fight for defense is allowed and must to save the lives of the pplz in Afghanistan and Pakistan...so HUT needa act and their first goal should be to cuttoff the supply lines for US/NATO... so that other pplz could trust u and join too...if not HUT is not coming clean to anybody of us here or anywhere around the world...Cuz HUT is not trying to hurt US/NATO by anyway....:what:
cuz Kafireens are standing right in front of us and killing our brothers and HUT is not trying to defend them except running for power and money stuff...
that is the same Jamma Khurch our politicianz are doing with us for the last 60 yearz...
every politician is saying ..we will come in power ..we will cuttoff supply line and shoot down drones etc etc... all Bull Sh*t stuff...
we are tired of the foolish game ...bro ..we are not trusting anybody or any theory ...if nobody is not standing with us in our fight to save and liberate our brotherz we will think that they all traitorz ..nomatter what...
and Insha-Allah I hope our Afghan brothers will kill each and every Munafiq/MI6/Mossad /CIA (even if they r in the form of HUT , or any political/religious group) or any evil agent trying to fool our Muslim brotherz and involved in the killingz of our innocent Muslimz...unless they do Taubah and come on right path...:woot:
and I hope the Khilafat will be soon eastablished starting from Khorasaan as it came in many many Hadiths ...Insha-Allah...:coffee:

What Iam asking u for the battle in Khorasaan for the defensive purpose to defend and save the lives of the pplz...I am not asking u for the offensive...
Its also clear from ure statements that the fight for defense is allowed and must to save the lives of the pplz in Afghanistan and Pakistan...so HUT needa act and their first goal should be to cuttoff the supply lines for US/NATO... so that other pplz could trust u and join too...if not HUT is not coming clean to anybody of us here or anywhere around the world...Cuz HUT is not trying to hurt US/NATO by anyway....:what:
cuz Kafireens are standing right in front of us and killing our brothers and HUT is not trying to defend them except running for power and money stuff...
that is the same Jamma Khurch our politicianz are doing with us for the last 60 yearz...
every politician is saying ..we will come in power ..we will cuttoff supply line and shoot down drones etc etc... all Bull Sh*t stuff...
we are tired of the foolish game ...bro ..we are not trusting anybody or any theory ...if nobody is not standing with us in our fight to save and liberate our brotherz we will think that they all traitorz ..nomatter what...
and Insha-Allah I hope our Afghan brothers will kill each and every Munafiq/MI6/Mossad /CIA (even if they r in the form of HUT , or any political/religious group) or any evil agent trying to fool our Muslim brotherz and involved in the killingz of our innocent Muslimz...unless they do Taubah and come on right path...:woot:
and I hope the Khilafat will be soon eastablished starting from Khorasaan as it came in many many Hadiths ...Insha-Allah...:coffee:

Right Mr Khorasan... Heres what we need... We will do as you ask us to do... but we need the following...

Rocket Launchers, AKs, a couple of Machine Guns, Some sniper guns, Grenades and Grenade launchers, Kevlar vests with ceramic plates... (if I left something someone please add here... )

After we have all that we will strike the NATO convoy... Now if you cannot provide us with this ammo... just shut up with your demands...

btw... have you ever participated in an attack on a NATO convoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom