What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran dont say like that ..it dont give no condition...it straight away say to follow his commands
"Says Atiullah wa AtiuRasoolAllah wa Oolul Amreminkum...." That u gotta obey Allah and Rasool and ure Ameer...
and if u see Surat-ul Maidah Ayat 41 to 47 You will see the same thing..
In Surat-ul Kahaf ...Allah SBWT clearly says whoever dont go for Jihad and scared for their life and looking for reasons ..will be made "Zalleel O Khowaar" in this dunya and Akhirah...and whoever follows Allah Ahkaamz fully and follow Islam in its true sense no matter if they are weak and have no power will be granted power, respect and kingdom from Allah SBWT...in this world and in Akhirah...:woot:
I gave u very easy way to try to eastablish Khilafat from Khorasaan...but its all upto u gyz ...U will regret it in the end cuz the Sun of Khilafat according to Hadiths is gonna rise from there/Khorasaan..Insha-AAlah....Cuz It has already been granted Nusrah from Allah SBWT....Masha-Allah...:)
And Allah SBWT has his own hikmat in everything...Alhamdolillah:azn:

CONFIRM THAT KHILAFA WILL BE STABLE.. wat do we have in afghanistan to secure it from attacks?? who will join this weak khilafah?

Quran dont say like that ..it dont give no condition...it straight away say to follow his commands
"Says Atiullah wa AtiuRasoolAllah wa Oolul Amreminkum...." That u gotta obey Allah and Rasool and ure Ameer...
and if u see Surat-ul Maidah Ayat 41 to 47 You will see the same thing..
In Surat-ul Kahaf ...Allah SBWT clearly says whoever dont go for Jihad and scared for their life and looking for reasons ..will be made "Zalleel O Khowaar" in this dunya and Akhirah...and whoever follows Allah Ahkaamz fully and follow Islam in its true sense no matter if they are weak and have no power will be granted power, respect and kingdom from Allah SBWT...in this world and in Akhirah...:woot:
I gave u very easy way to try to eastablish Khilafat from Khorasaan...but its all upto u gyz ...U will regret it in the end cuz the Sun of Khilafat according to Hadiths is gonna rise from there/Khorasaan..Insha-AAlah....Cuz It has already been granted Nusrah from Allah SBWT....Masha-Allah...:)
And Allah SBWT has his own hikmat in everything...Alhamdolillah:azn:

y wud we regret?? we will be happy from where ever khilafah rises n who ever est it !

Yes India will join the Caliphate as a key contributor. Then the caliphate will eliminate all the terrorists from this world viz Al Qaida, Taliban, Lashkar e Toiba Hizbul , JEM etc. Caliphate army will remove all terrorists and seperatists from Kashmir. Kashmir will remain an integral part of India. We will make China implement the caliphate if we get a call from Chinese Muslims expecially from Xingjiang.
Bharat Mata ki jai.

Fair enough... It does nt take long for systems to collapse when challenged by opposing ideologies... look at what happened to the USSR... The new Caliphate is the death of the Capitalist order as we see it today... and it shall protect all mankind not just Muslims... inshaAllah

Bro. Now u got them right ...
Now u know how MI6/Mosaad works behind the scenes...
and I can bet that the chief of HUT is in fact Israeli...undercover agent...Cuz I studied a similiar story about an Israeli top secret agent (yahoodi)from the same area he is from....and studied in Egypt too...and then he went to Jordan and became the deputy/Asst. defense Minister for Jordan and nobody knew about him...I dont remember his name... Luckily they found out by some way and hung him up...Later Israel claimed his body and their great hero...
Bro. in nowadayz everything is so distrustful and decieving...:woot:

wat is H.T DUIN FOR mI6 n all?? how r we gud for them?? plz explain n prove this funny crap

Let us all pray that may Allah help us all in our lives to be on the right path, and may Allah grant this Ummah unity & peace and may Allah protect Muslims all over the world from our enemies, Ameen Ya Rabbal Aalameen!!

Wow, HuT thinks of Jinnah as a traitor!! And they also think that India should be invited to join Khilafat.
That confirms it for me that they are Anti-Pakistan. Very poor show Hut!! Thank God that I recognise you now. Like every other religious group, you would be consigned to the Dust-bin of history soon, just a matter of few years.

Ajeeb...

Are Indians not humans? Is nt it a fact that there are more Muslims in India than there are in Pakistan? Why should nt India be invited to join the Caliphate? Hillarious post haha...

This is what nationalism does to people... some people are so stuck in being Pakis that they cannot understand that the message of Islam is universal and has nothing to do where you came from... It is a message of peace and harmony to the whole world... an ideology to solve problems of all mankind... not just Pakistan duh

We want good for India so we must be traitors... right, the next Indian I meet I m going to spit on him... somebody kick me in the head!!!

ya they enjoy coz they call them british agent which their (jinnah n m.k)actions prove. yes H.T is anti- n its anti-British,american,saudi,afghani,etc etc coz they know NATIONALISM IS HARRAM,n MUSLIMS R 1 NATION, compare wat u do n wat hizbi's do,they live dawah,they raise voice b4 zalim hukmaran( afzal jihad),they r practicing muslims...workin 4 the ultimate solution

Then why are HuT enjoying the weather and wealth of Britain while ordinary Muslims are struggling to survive and live respectable lives?

Ajeeb...

Are Indians not humans? Is nt it a fact that there are more Muslims in India than there are in Pakistan? Why should nt India be invited to join the Caliphate? Hillarious post haha...

This is what nationalism does to people... some people are so stuck in being Pakis that they cannot understand that the message of Islam is universal and has nothing to do where you came from... It is a message of peace and harmony to the whole world... an ideology to solve problems of all mankind... not just Pakistan duh

We want good for India so we must be traitors... right, the next Indian I meet I m going to spit on him... somebody kick me in the head!!!

Firstly, no there are not more Muslims in India than in Pakistan, this is false. Secondly, HuT doesn't just talk about including India, but goes out of its way to promote India. And of course, it considers Jinnah, Ataturk and Abdul Aziz to be agents.

wat is H.T DUIN FOR mI6 n all?? how r we gud for them?? plz explain n prove this funny crap

Hey 1ummah... (james bond theme music starts)... have you finished the report for MI6 and Mossad on how to fool Muslims for 60 years and counting?

Send me a copy of that in e mail... Mother at MI6 headquarters must receive the copy before midnight tomorrow...

(Muhammad Bin Qasim aka Bond... James Bond... wants some dorritos)

Firstly, no there are not more Muslims in India than in Pakistan, this is false. Secondly, HuT doesn't just talk about including India, but goes out of its way to promote India. And of course, it considers Jinnah, Ataturk and Abdul Aziz to be agents.

I have read some interesting stuff about Jinnah recently and I have a feeling that the guy was not sure about some things... however Kemal and Abdul Aziz without a doubt were British assets...

I have been posting on this forum as a supporter of HT for the past year... and I have never promoted India in anything...

As for the Muslim population... you are correct... but they are still close to our own population... they number around 150 million in India by one estimate...

So we should hate all these millions of people because they are Indians regardless of the fact that they are Muslims?

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Then why are HuT enjoying the weather and wealth of Britain while ordinary Muslims are struggling to survive and live respectable lives?

Coz they are MI6 agents yaar... dont you understand?

This is what nationalism does to people...
Well I am not against Indians or even Israelis for that matter (That's because I believe in Qaza & Qadar, predestination. It's only by the providence of Allah that I was born into a Muslim family...)
What I am saying is that by the time Khilafat is established and declared as such, there won't be any India as we know it now. That's all.

How are we going to justify this to the non Muslim pakistanis ? as being a Muslim I understand there's no choice for us because that's the order of our deen that's my jaan and eeman I will follow it on every cost but how can we convience them ???? and they can't pay juziya cuz they are the original residents just like us???? And they won't accept our example of a righteous person because their religion or sect tells them something else ? in my opinion we need an ameer who's is so pious a man thT even the non musilims accept his rule I don't see anyone what do you guys have in mind ?

how are we going to implement it I see soo many troubles talk to any liberal and you would know what I am talking about those ppl will resist us with everything and we are not like those bastards (taliban) so my question is what do we plan to do with those pakistanis ? Islam doesn't like and want us to implement it with force with ppl who are not fighting us so basically I am asking how can we change someones heart????? even if we succeed in doing that they will never accept it with an open heart how do we adress this issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom