What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we going to justify this to the non Muslim pakistanis ? as being a Muslim I understand there's no choice for us because that's the order of our deen that's my jaan and eeman I will follow it on every cost but how can we convience them ???? and they can't pay juziya cuz they are the original residents just like us???? And they won't accept our example of a righteous person because their religion or sect tells them something else ? in my opinion we need an ameer who's is so pious a man thT even the non musilims accept his rule I don't see anyone what do you guys have in mind ?
Insha-Allah once Khilafat is established, it would be a beacon of light for the whole world!! Not only native non-muslims, but others from around the world would want to live in Khilafat.
Also there is no one in sight right now. He would be a gift from the Almighty. Prophet Muhammad (saw) has spoken very proudly of him, so let's not think little of him.

Then why are HuT enjoying the weather and wealth of Britain while ordinary Muslims are struggling to survive and live respectable lives?

rizk is given by ALLAH
well its not their fault that they were born there..n a muslim in britain cannot work n follow islam coz they will b labeled agent??

n those who left britan n moved t this 3rd world country for islam??

n u dont know how much sadqa,khairat they do, how much can they help ?? only khilafat will end poverty

n livin in london doesnt means u live luxury!

ALLAH says i will give duniya too to those who will work in my way!!
wat kind of criteria is this?? wat about H.T members who suffer brutal torture n r killed ??

how are we going to implement it I see soo many troubles talk to any liberal and you would know what I am talking about those ppl will resist us with everything and we are not like those bastards (taliban) so my question is what do we plan to do with those pakistanis ? Islam doesn't like and want us to implement it with force with ppl who are not fighting us so basically I am asking how can we change someones heart????? even if we succeed in doing that they will never accept it with an open heart how do we adress this issue ?
Well let that Ghazwa come to pass... That's going to change a lot of people's hearts...

We don't anymore live in those early ages of history, when human thinking was primeval and simple. Now there are a lot of variables and factors that affect today's man's point of view. Hence only dialogue won't do it. As I said, let Allah do it for you, you would immediately recognise that 'turn of the tide'...

O the Muslims of Pakistan....bear witness that on this 17th day of April 2011 the brave ones amongst us will march and rally raising the Takbeer. A Takbeer that will cause tremors in the palaces of the tyrant rulers , A Takbeer that will tremble the hearts of the crusader america and a Takbeer that bi-IznIllah will soften the hearts of the people of power. O Muslims of Pakistan .....bear witness !

O the Muslims of Pakistan....bear witness that on this 17th day of April 2011 the brave ones amongst us will march and rally raising the Takbeer. A Takbeer that will cause tremors in the palaces of the tyrant rulers , A Takbeer that will tremble the hearts of the crusader america and a Takbeer that bi-IznIllah will soften the hearts of the people of power. O Muslims of Pakistan .....bear witness !
Good luck with that brother!!

I hope you take some kind of mask or handkerchief and helmet with you, as you would be tear-gased and baton-charged. Be careful my friend!!

rizk is given by ALLAH
well its not their fault that they were born there..n a muslim in britain cannot work n follow islam coz they will b labeled agent??

n those who left britan n moved t this 3rd world country for islam??

n u dont know how much sadqa,khairat they do, how much can they help ?? only khilafat will end poverty

n livin in london doesnt means u live luxury!

ALLAH says i will give duniya too to those who will work in my way!!
wat kind of criteria is this?? wat about H.T members who suffer brutal torture n r killed ??

U know living in London or USA..u give govt Tax..and the tax money is utilized in wars against our Muslim brotherz and killing innocent lives...so indirectly or directly the taxpayers are killers too ..not just their govt...or is the best way dont give them tax if u live there...

I cant trust HUT if they dont go out and try to stop the supplies for US/NATO....no matter whatever they do....
Whoever gonna do that and save the innocent Muslims lives in Afghanistan and tribal areas from evil US/NATO will be our hero...the rest all is the Satanic game:smokin:

U know living in London or USA..u give govt Tax..and the tax money is utilized in wars against our Muslim brotherz and killing innocent lives...so indirectly or directly the taxpayers are killers too ..not just their govt...or is the best way dont give them tax if u live there...

You pay taxes to a government that is helping the Americans use drones against its own people... you are also supporting murderers and traitors...

dont talk about things you dont understand...

As for attacking NATO supply lines... why should we do that when the method of the Prophet saw clearly forbids this... The Prophet did not initiate any war before the state was established...

anyway... pointless to discuss with you... as noted by a few members here...

As for the protests... see how Pakistan remains backward and in the dark ages under the ruling of these Secularists...

Slideshows – The Express Tribune

What if you found out Pakistanis living in Pakistan are also funding these wars? :lol: Does KFC MD Coke Pepsi etc ring any bells? These mega companies also help finance such wars.

You pay taxes to a government that is helping the Americans use drones against its own people... you are also supporting murderers and traitors... dont talk about things you dont understand...

As for attacking NATO supply lines... why should we do that when the method of the Prophet saw clearly forbids this... The Prophet did not initiate any war before the state was established... anyway... pointless to discuss with you... as noted by a few members here...
I do not pay taxes to anybody not even here due to the same reasons...and I dont even work for anybody who could be directly or indirectly involved in the innocent humans killings ....

and u dont want to cutt off the supply routes for the US/NATO....and looking for Power...this means u gonna let the innocent pplz die even u have the power to save them.....
and you are trying to give reasons that first to eastablish khilafat and then the rest of the work to be done.....
Rasool Allah never said like that anywhere....in none of his Hadiths that u can let innocent Muslims die and just run for power...not even it came in Quran either.... so ure arguments are useless...points towards the secret MI6/Mosaad agenda.....cuz ure HUT dont wanna hurt their interests....instead HUT can let innocent Muslims die anywhere around the world, even if they have some power to save them..:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom