What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alhumdulilah... This is what the people of Pakistan need to see... that regardless of nationality and religion, every human being desires the same goals of a decent life on earth... this is the ultimate goal of the Caliphate... and the idea of unity amongst people can soften the hearts of rivals and arch enemies...

My point about the Hindu elites is simple... I do not see them joining the Caliphate because it will mean the end of their corruption, control and brutality against their own people... Today India is full of young talented people but the Capitalist system imposed on it does not allow them to achieve their full potential and prevents new avenues to be created for them... Interest based economy has indebted India in the same way as it has Pakistan...

People in our countries have been kept in misery for so long that they forget a simple fact... that you do not require years to bring a change... change can happen all of a sudden and the condition of people can improve within matter of days... If we simply take Islam's stance on the way it commands energy resources to be public property... it means an end to the Capitalist multinational hagemony and profits from oil, gas, coal reserves, reducing travel and electricity expenditures overnight resulting in reduction of prices of each and every commodity and products because all of them require energy either for production or transport...

So for a few months after re establishment, the Caliphate will start implementing the economic policies that improve the living standards of its citizens... also she will invite other countries for treaties etc (most countries except the colonialist states like US, UK, France and the occupation called Israel)... an alternative to the United Nations is also part of the plan God willing...

The situation with India could take the route of war if Indians cause problems for the Caliphate OR if the Muslim population inside India asks for help from the Caliphate... I can see your good will towards the idea of unity based on a certain system (regardless of the origin of the principles on which it is based i.e Islam) but do you think there would be many like you in your country?

There is no need for a Ghazwa e Hind if Indians see the Caliphate as a model they would like in their land also... Without setting a living example and improving the standard of living for our own people, all talk about Jihad and Ghazwa does nt make us sound like Muslims, rather George Bush... and as I said... all Indian soldiers become part of the Army of the Caliphate itself... We need all the talent of the Indians that we can get...

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

so you cannot answer a simple question...

Yes India will join the Caliphate as a key contributor. Then the caliphate will eliminate all the terrorists from this world viz Al Qaida, Taliban, Lashkar e Toiba Hizbul , JEM etc. Caliphate army will remove all terrorists and seperatists from Kashmir. Kashmir will remain an integral part of India. We will make China implement the caliphate if we get a call from Chinese Muslims expecially from Xingjiang.
Bharat Mata ki jai.

@ HuT supporters.

What is HuT Pakistan stance on Jinnah? Are they also deluded that Jinnah was only Secular in his earlier life and later became pious Muslim Leader?

H.T takes Q.A as agent! just like mustafa kamal pasha.. this is sumthin hard 2 digest by general awam we can never think that way coz praising him is wat we practice the day we enter school!

H.T takes Q.A as agent! just like mustafa kamal pasha.. this is sumthin hard 2 digest by general awam we can never think that way coz praising him is wat we practice the day we enter school!

This is why HuT is enjoying weather and luxury of London while calling for so-called Khilafat in Muslim world. They are anti-Pakistan and traitors and should be banned from Pakistan. You will see in all their rallies and all their propaganda, they will always strive to include India in everything, kick these traitors out of Pakistan.

Wow, HuT thinks of Jinnah as a traitor!! And they also think that India should be invited to join Khilafat.
That confirms it for me that they are Anti-Pakistan. Very poor show Hut!! Thank God that I recognise you now. Like every other religious group, you would be consigned to the Dust-bin of history soon, just a matter of few years.

khurasaan1

Khilafat re-establishment has a shariah condition that it can be started from an area which is self-sustainable in terms of military and economics. Rasulullah (saww) refused to establish state from Bani Shaiban because of this very reason.

Afghanistan is not suitable for starting. it will join Khilafat InshaAllah.
Quran dont say like that ..it dont give no condition...it straight away say to follow his commands
"Says Atiullah wa AtiuRasoolAllah wa Oolul Amreminkum...." That u gotta obey Allah and Rasool and ure Ameer...
and if u see Surat-ul Maidah Ayat 41 to 47 You will see the same thing..
In Surat-ul Kahaf ...Allah SBWT clearly says whoever dont go for Jihad and scared for their life and looking for reasons ..will be made "Zalleel O Khowaar" in this dunya and Akhirah...and whoever follows Allah Ahkaamz fully and follow Islam in its true sense no matter if they are weak and have no power will be granted power, respect and kingdom from Allah SBWT...in this world and in Akhirah...:woot:
I gave u very easy way to try to eastablish Khilafat from Khorasaan...but its all upto u gyz ...U will regret it in the end cuz the Sun of Khilafat according to Hadiths is gonna rise from there/Khorasaan..Insha-AAlah....Cuz It has already been granted Nusrah from Allah SBWT....Masha-Allah...:)
And Allah SBWT has his own hikmat in everything...Alhamdolillah:azn:

Wow, HuT thinks of Jinnah as a traitor!! And they also think that India should be invited to join Khilafat.
That confirms it for me that they are Anti-Pakistan. Very poor show Hut!! Thank God that I recognise you now. Like every other religious group, you would be consigned to the Dust-bin of history soon, just a matter of few years.
Bro. Now u got them right ...
Now u know how MI6/Mosaad works behind the scenes...
and I can bet that the chief of HUT is in fact Israeli...undercover agent...Cuz I studied a similiar story about an Israeli top secret agent (yahoodi)from the same area he is from....and studied in Egypt too...and then he went to Jordan and became the deputy/Asst. defense Minister for Jordan and nobody knew about him...I dont remember his name... Luckily they found out by some way and hung him up...Later Israel claimed his body and their great hero...
Bro. in nowadayz everything is so distrustful and decieving...:woot:

This is why HuT is enjoying weather and luxury of London while calling for so-called Khilafat in Muslim world. They are anti-Pakistan and traitors and should be banned from Pakistan. You will see in all their rallies and all their propaganda, they will always strive to include India in everything, kick these traitors out of Pakistan.

And what if Secular Jinnah and Ataturk supporters are banned by Allah to enter junnah because they disobeyed him?

`Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah.'' Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people.''

Yes Both Jinnah and Gandi were British tools. And I also believe Pakistan just like every other Muslim state like KSA were created by Britian. I hope by some critical criticism Pakistanis recognize the truth and follow the right path.

Bro. Now u got them right ...
Now u know how MI6/Mosaad works behind the scenes...
and I can bet that the chief of HUT is in fact Israeli...undercover agent...Cuz I studied a similiar story about an Israeli top secret agent (yahoodi)from the same area he is from....and studied in Egypt too...and then he went to Jordan and became the deputy/Asst. defense Minister for Jordan and nobody knew about him...I dont remember his name... Luckily they found out by some way and hung him up...Later Israel claimed his body and their great hero...
Bro. in nowadayz everything is so distrustful and decieving...:woot:

And what if Jinnah was British undercover Agent? Wasnt Jinnah pampered by British or not?

And what if Jinnah was British undercover Agent? Wasnt Jinnah pampered by British or not?

To tell u the truth Everybody is an agent....of "Nafs" and Shaitaan..:cheesy:
and "Nafs" is the biggest devil, forces us to do all kind of evil stuff no matter whoever a person is...
and it is clearly stated in Surah Al-Asr...that everybody is in total debt/loss ...but those pplz who brought Emaan and did Amal-e-Saleh , adviced each other for Haq and Sabr...
I myself consider a biggest evil and agent of my "Nafs" and "Devil" ..If I dont follow the Ahkaam of Allah Subhana-ho-Watahalah and his beloved Rasool Allah Sallalla-ho-Alaih-e-Wassallam...
I wish and hope to follow the Ahkaam of Allah and his Rasool Sallalla-ho-Alaih-e-Wassallam in its true sense with sincerety and wish for everybody...:woot:

And what if Secular Jinnah and Ataturk supporters are banned by Allah to enter junnah because they disobeyed him?

`Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah.'' Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people.''
Man you are so funny, what kind of Ahadeeth are you quoting to support your point here, Hahaha :rofl:

Yes Both Jinnah and Gandi were British tools. And I also believe Pakistan just like every other Muslim state like KSA were created by Britian. I hope by some critical criticism Pakistanis recognize the truth and follow the right path.
Man what do you think of Pakistan. I think it's hopeless to debate with you on this issue :rofl: :bunny:

ya they enjoy coz they call them british agent which their (jinnah n m.k)actions prove. yes H.T is anti- n its anti-British,american,saudi,afghani,etc etc coz they know NATIONALISM IS HARRAM,n MUSLIMS R 1 NATION, compare wat u do n wat hizbi's do,they live dawah,they raise voice b4 zalim hukmaran( afzal jihad),they r practicing muslims...workin 4 the ultimate solution

THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON HWO HAS TRIED TO PROVE H.T INSINCERE AS EACH N EVERY POINT U RAISE INCREASED MY CONFIDENCE IN H.T!:cheers:

bro this is not the way to judge...we think like muslim n not ,irani,afghani,..,.. u wont object if i call present rulers agents?? then y not Q.A ?? its just becoz u take him as hero..u didnt highlighted mustafa kamal i mentioned we speak truth ! think wat he (Q.A ) did.. he used islam if not then y he implemented sharie n gifted pakistan wid british law??? do u know how much he compromised?? it is haram to give away land which becomes part of muslim state, muslims ruled sub-continent n he gave the bigger part to india??

H.T is 60 years old n will never compromise on islamic rules so will NEVER DIE INSHALLAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom