What's new

IMPLEMENT system of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know a developed country where the state system has amalgamated religion & politics

None at present... the current developed countries are all secular...

but if you ever come across a thing called history then you might be able to read up on what was then called the Caliphate and how successfully it amalgamated religion and politics...

Actually someone who admires much of what Musharraf worked for, but has constantly said that before establishing any political party or taking part in Pakistan's politics, he needs to come back to Pakistan. Would you like to attack Imran Khan now? I support him as well. You could attack him for calling for Khilafat while enjoying the comforts of British MI6 life - oh wait..

I dont attack Imran Khan because despite his personal misconducts, he speaks the truth on the public front... for that I admire him and also his supporters are all credible people in the UK...

Correction... I dont attack someone just because you support him... I attacked your idea that someone (imaginary) is pulling the strings of HT from London...

As for Busharaf... He should be shot for treason against Pakistan... I have maintained my dislike for the man from the very first day I joined this forum and I have urged his supporters to dig deeper the things about him before giving him their vote because he is actually responsible for a LOT of problems we are facing in Pakistan today...

to judge sum 1 see for whom r results of his actions beneficial!

so H.T's actions r not at all beneficial for britain or non-muslims!

but brothers who r confusing ppl n attacking H.T without prove..ur actions r helpin kufar.. thatis keep muslims dispersed! divide n rule!

hope its clear!

to judge sum 1 see for whom r results of his actions beneficial!

so H.T's actions r not at all beneficial for britain or non-muslims!

but brothers who r confusing ppl n attacking H.T without prove..ur actions r helpin kufar.. thatis keep muslims dispersed! divide n rule!

hope its clear!

I would like to inquire about H.T's stand on the Taliban..........since it is a very serious issue that the HT never bothers to bring to light.....Well ?

I would like to inquire about H.T's stand on the Taliban..........since it is a very serious issue that the HT never bothers to bring to light.....Well ?

Sir...

Do you mean TTP or Taliban?

I remember having a little verbal fight with one of the senior HT members because he was not aware of what the TTP animals had been doing inside Pakistan... however a little explanation to him had the desired effect...

TTP is not supported by HT obviously... they have been against the Pak Army operations however because they think there are better methods dealing with Kharaji/violent elements inside the state... and do not want Pak Army to be seen as a tool of the colonialist US of A...

They only support those Taliban who fight against NATO because it is a universal right to defend one's land against foreign military...

They never supported the Taliban's attitude towards their people and their so called "Islam"...

Brother 1ummah can correct me if I said something wrong...

Sir...

Do you mean TTP or Taliban?

I remember having a little verbal fight with one of the senior HT members because he was not aware of what the TTP animals had been doing inside Pakistan... however a little explanation to him had the desired effect...

TTP is not supported by HT obviously... they have been against the Pak Army operations however because they think there are better methods dealing with Kharaji/violent elements inside the state... and do not want Pak Army to be seen as a tool of the colonialist US of A...

They only support those Taliban who fight against NATO because it is a universal right to defend one's land against foreign military...

They never supported the Taliban's attitude towards their people and their so called "Islam"...

Brother 1ummah can correct me if I said something wrong...

So why are the Afghan Taliban acceptable ? Their human rights record even before the American invasion of Afghanistan was hardly enviable. I went to Afghanistan during the Taliban's time in power and I saw no "Allah's Kingdom" all I saw were dust covered roads, burnt out soviet vehicles from the war days, flaking away with time. The Taliban were also not the image of your average "Good Citizens" they were smoking Hash on every checkpoint(and there were alot of check points), on one I saw a Talib flogging a young Hazara, I shouted at him to stop in Pushto and he rudely told me to mind my own business. They killed a lot of people without proper trial in the name of Islam, Dr.Najeeb's body hanging with a neck snapped to one side comes to mind.

Right Mr Khorasan... Heres what we need... We will do as you ask us to do... but we need the following...

Rocket Launchers, AKs, a couple of Machine Guns, Some sniper guns, Grenades and Grenade launchers, Kevlar vests with ceramic plates... (if I left something someone please add here... )

After we have all that we will strike the NATO convoy... Now if you cannot provide us with this ammo... just shut up with your demands...

btw... have you ever participated in an attack on a NATO convoy?

Yes! thats showz that Ur HUT is not Interested in attacking US/NATO to save innocent Muslims, cuz they r their masterz...:woot:
....Thnx Thats what I wanted to know....
:P
If by anywayz If u were interested U could have got all this stuff from the Afghan brothers....or DARRA ADAM KHEL
without any problem....by asking me means that that U or HUT are not sincere to save innocent Muslim lives or Islam...:azn:

thnx a lot bro ...keep it up....let the innocent Muslims die in Afghanistan and Pakistan....just go with HUT and help their MI6/Mosaad masterz to destroy Pakistan and the Muslim world...:cheesy:
Im very happy with u and ur HUT...
:hitwall:

So why are the Afghan Taliban acceptable ? Their human rights record even before the American invasion of Afghanistan was hardly enviable. I went to Afghanistan during the Taliban's time in power and I saw no "Allah's Kingdom" all I saw were dust covered roads, burnt out soviet vehicles from the war days, flaking away with time. The Taliban were also not the image of your average "Good Citizens" they were smoking Hash on every checkpoint(and there were alot of check points), on one I saw a Talib flogging a young Hazara, I shouted at him to stop in Pushto and he rudely told me to mind my own business. They killed a lot of people without proper trial in the name of Islam, Dr.Najeeb's body hanging with a neck snapped to one side comes to mind.

Re read what I posted... I think you missed a line there...

As for Busharaf... He should be shot for treason against Pakistan... I have maintained my dislike for the man from the very first day I joined this forum and I have urged his supporters to dig deeper the things about him before giving him their vote because he is actually responsible for a LOT of problems we are facing in Pakistan today...

Why? I thought you didn't believe in Pakistan? I thought you only believed in Khilafat?

i personally think taliban dont have knowledge abt islamic laws n conditions n all...as we all know they were created to be used since soviet union thing n all they r thought is fighting in name of islam for their country,their niya must b pure but their teachers were not scholars but pak army n isi!!?

hope u know wat r conditions n procedure for flogging,do the taliban fulfill them??

n i wud refer u to naveed but,H.T's spokesman in pakistan..search him on Facebook n he can answer better

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

and the Khilafat from HUT only and from nobodyelse.....:woot:

u r horrible bro!

those wid green jhndas,on bikes r sunni tehreek,same day

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally think taliban dont have knowledge abt islamic laws n conditions n all...as we all know they were created to be used since soviet union thing n all they r thought is fighting in name of islam for their country,their niya must b pure but their teachers were not scholars but pak army n isi!!?

hope u know wat r conditions n procedure for flogging,do the taliban fulfill them??

n i wud refer u to naveed but,H.T's spokesman in pakistan..search him on Facebook n he can answer better

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

u r horrible bro!

This is very sad that u think the pplz of Afghanistan and their students of Islamic lawz(Talibaan) dont knw nothing about Islam and have little knowledge...is absurd cuz it negates the Hadiths which came in their favor 1500yrz ago..about Khorasaan...
I guess HUT is illetrate and dont study Hadiths execpt the MI6/Mosaad versions....:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom