What's new

Imperial Japanese Navy [NIHON KAIGUN]

Japan was scare, but the US was/is more frightening.

Look at the huge numbers of aircraft carriers Japan had back in the 1940's, or the number of aircraft carriers America has today.

For China, we got our very first "training carrier" in 2012. :cheesy:

So why are people scared of us, seriously? It's not like we can't afford to build masses of aircraft carriers, instead we sunk $4 trillion into our currency reserves, and multiple times more on domestic investment (every year).

On this? :P

riding-the-bomb-o.gif

Where did you get this picture of me, KAL-EL? :partay:

Look at the huge numbers of aircraft carriers Japan had back in the 1940's, or the number of aircraft carriers America has today.

So why are people scared of us, seriously? It's not like we can't afford to build masses of aircraft carriers, instead we sunk $4 trillion into our currency reserves, and multiple times more on domestic investment (every year).

Because you will eventually have a lot of carriers. A lot more than Japan will have in the future.

China is safe, playing it cool. Its a lesson She must learn as she had experienced the silver manipulation that the Great Imperial Qing Dynasty had to endure during the age of Extraterritoriality.

Because you will eventually have a lot of carriers. A lot more than Japan will have in the future.

In our height, Japanese Empire fielded 11 aircraft carriers , with their own carrier battle groups. And 8 more were on the production lines. No other force in the world fielded so many carriers , besides the United States.

Even in the long-term, our carrier building plans are still entirely focused on "defence" of our own coastal areas.

They won't be used across the world in a way that even British or French carriers are.

And frankly will never approach the numbers that America currently has.

Today, no one can successfully invade China on land. In 10-20 years, even the USN will have problems facing off against us in our own waters. That's all we need for our own defence really, why go further?

IMHO, China should field as many carriers that their armed forces deem fit, afterall they are only doing what the feel is for the defense and strategic position of China's Armed Forces. China has 3 fleets: North Sea Fleet, East Sea Fleet and South Sea Fleet. She should at least have 3 carriers; 1 carrier battle group per fleet. At least.

If she decides to add more later, then this would serve to her military strategem.

IMHO, China should field as many carriers that their armed forces deem fit, afterall they are only doing what the feel is for the defense and strategic position of China's Armed Forces. China has 3 fleets: North Sea Fleet, East Sea Fleet and South Sea Fleet. She should at least have 3 carriers; 1 carrier battle group per fleet. At least.

If she decides to add more later, then this would serve to her military strategem.

Yes, our plan is to eventually have 3 carriers by 2030. Same as the number of aircraft carriers Japan will have by then, and same as the number that India will have by then.

So it will be adequately balanced against regional forces. We don't need overwhelming offensive ability, since our national focus is entirely defensive.

Today, no one can successfully invade China on land. In 10-20 years, even the USN will have problems facing off against us in our own waters. That's all we need for our own defence really, why go further?

Most global hegemonies will go further. I think in the LONG run, it'll have interests and assets to protect globally.

Most global hegemonies will go further. I think in the LONG run, it'll have interests and assets to protect globally.

China's official policy is to: "Never seek hegemony" (永远不称霸).

You can't really hide large-scale construction of aircraft carriers.

By 2030 we will have three, so will Japan, and so will India. It will be adequately balanced, nothing more.

Though in order to deter the USN we will also have a sizable array of anti-ship platforms like the DF-21D with HGV. Which is purely a defensive measure.

China's official policy is to: "Never seek hegemony" (永远不称霸).

You can't really hide large-scale construction of aircraft carriers.

By 2030 we will have three, so will Japan, and so will India. It will be adequately balanced, nothing more.

policy: 如果你想饼干,我会给你。

I guess you're riggggghhhhhttt..

policy: 如果你想饼干,我会给你。

I guess you're riggggghhhhhttt..

You're going to give me a cookie? Give it to me then. :D

Anyway, that's our official policy. Along with "China's peaceful rise".

You can believe it or not, skepticism is absolutely understandable, but in the end that is our policy.

China is a world of it's own, we will never need to be an "interventionist" hegemon in the way that the USA currently is. Our Shale gas reserves alone are enough to last us thousands of years, and that's not even mentioning our stupendous potential in terms of renewable energy.

China could meet its energy needs by wind alone | Harvard Gazette

You're going to give me a cookie? Give it to me then. :D

Anyway, that's our official policy. Along with "China's peaceful rise".

You can believe it or not, skepticism is absolutely understandable, but in the end that is our policy.

China is a world of it's own, we will never need to be an interventionist hegemon in the way that the USA currently is. Our Shale gas reserves alone are enough to last us thousands of years, and that's not even mentioning our stupendous potential in terms of renewable energy.

只有当你承认,你就建成10载体。

Back
Top Bottom