What's new

Images : MiG-29 and MiG-29 UB fighters of Bangladesh Air Force

I think Bangladesh should upgrade their MiG-29s to UPG standards like the one that we recently did. Newer parts with better digital avionics and an expanded fuel bay would give BAF a strong capability and a good deterrent.

I love MiG's. They liberated us and it is gratifying to see them guard our skies now as fulfill our destiny. Operational compatibility with IAF will be beneficial as well. :tup:

Also buy Hawker Hunters an GNAT. They also played a very important role in your liberation. Your safety would be guaranteed for sure. :)

I love MiG's. They liberated us and it is gratifying to see them guard our skies now as fulfill our destiny. Operational compatibility with IAF will be beneficial as well. :tup:

what about arming our soldiers with .303 rifle?? They served us well during 71 and liberated us.

isn't it better to conduct air exercise with chin as we operate chinese birds mainly .. China- BD joint exercise on the bay of bengal will be good.

what about arming our soldiers with .303 rifle?? They served us well during 71 and liberated us.

isn't it better to conduct air exercise with chin as we operate chinese birds mainly .. China- BD joint exercise on the bay of bengal will be good.

Take it easy, the Indians might commit suicide :lol:

Two photos of a BAF aircraft flying :
1214778329-clip-78kb.jpg

817 × 545

The same aircraft flying upside down :
1214778295-clip-104kb.jpg

818 × 544

Related photo : Only one side tailplane deflected by a foreign Sukhoi Su-27 while upside down

I heard that Burma is looking at buying another 20-24 Mig29smt
Frankly i dont think that J7 can matchup to Burmese future fleet of 50 odd Mig29

Burma has already ordered SMT's (20 of them) back in 2009.

GB

In regular army and commando training exercises, yes. For air force - no.

Indian forces and we do have training regularly...but mostly between the land forces if i can correctly recall. For instance, there has been commando exercises few years back.

I did not come over any air force exercise or training in recent times.

Cheers!!!

2009-12-23__mt02.jpg

Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal SM Ziaur Rahman gives away the 'Chief of Air Staff's Trophy' to Squadron Leader Gaurav Karandikar of Indian Air Force for his best performance at award giving ceremony of No. 82 Junior Command and Staff Course of Bangladesh Air Force at CSTI at Dhaka Cantonment yesterday.

Date - 2009-12-23 Source - a Bangladeshi leading newspaper

The Daily Star - Photo Gallery
Training best weapon for a soldier

The certificate award ceremony of No. 86 Junior Command and Staff Course of Bangladesh Air Force was held at BAF Command and Staff Training Institute (CSTI) at Dhaka Cantonment today, Thursday (28-04-2011). Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal SM Ziaur Rahman attended the ceremony as chief guest and distributed certificates among the graduating officers.

Nineteen officers from Bangladesh Air Force, one officer each from Bangladesh Army, Indian Air Force and Sri Lanka Air Force attended the course.

Date - 28-April-2011. Source - Official website of Bangladesh Air Force.

[ BAF BASE KURMITOLA - BAF ]

GB

Take it easy, the Indians might commit suicide :lol:

Yeah we'll definitely commite suicide for such a huge loss :lol:

Faarhan there is no rule that you can conduct an air exercise only with the countries whose stuff you use, its about learning and we could nice partners for that.:enjoy:

those two guys are average. 5.7 i guess. . . . Lol how Gaurav Karandikar adjusts his leg in the cockpit ???:mps:

:lol: Yeah that what I thought. Surely there must be a upper height limit for fighter pilots.

Back
Top Bottom