What's new

Im not responsible for NRO, to contest from Dera Bugti: Musharraf

Which is why I am against dictatorship..
as the old adage goes.. "Power corrupts......"

I certainly doubt that.. there will be a lot of support from the Business community since they thrived in his time..
But support for him depends a lot on MQM.

Totally sir, totally. In fact it is one of the main reasons i am so open when it comes to listening to other political workers form other parties and schools of thought. Even though i have active links with PTI, i do not let that cloud my perception or prejudice what others think.

Anyone who follows politics known that Gen. Mush cannot make a successful comeback, there are too many bad memories associated with him, and we all know that even though some of the great king makers have since fled the country, there are several lurking in the shadows, both in GHQ and Awan E Sadar.

Allah humery mulk ko tareqee ke rastey per charia. I don't care who leads, so long as Pakistan prospers and is secure. Ameen.

Which is why I am against dictatorship..
as the old adage goes.. "Power corrupts......"

I certainly doubt that.. there will be a lot of support from the Business community since they thrived in his time..
But support for him depends a lot on MQM.

MQM will support him morly, same as they hve given to TuQ, but not more thn that?

sorry to dis-agree on that, its always our politicians who ve been involved in every kind of crouption, all the 4 dictators we hve, even we dont like thm , bt still we couldnt find a charge of any major crouption on them?

plz check the WB report durring his times & now past 5 years, you will find the truth!
dont wory, i know PMLn is in deep sea these days, frist PTI, THN TuQ, yesterday MNA,s , today 3 MPA s, & now MUSHARAF, done PMLn is done! friend! shouldnt done rigging in the by-elections, & shouldnt openned lies about PAKARMY!

Lol, Still dreaming.... You So-Called Revolution failed..... so what ever you say now means nothing.. and especially without logic. MNA or no MNA. PML-N has situation in some constitution where they say, even if they put a poll to contest that will also win. PAT will never get support for general Public, and Musharaf if even win 1 seat then it will be a success...

And Last not least, No revolution is going to come... Especially with these failed characters... First IK, then Qadri, Next Musharaf... 'THEY' need to come into life and start looking for neutral personalities, unlike these.. Or atleast come forward and Have a ball and take over the government, rather then staying in background...

Edit: Actually by doing this, 'THEY' are dividing their support... and Making PPP more powerful... unless that is the plan (if it is, then In the end they will have no support for their actions), so Timing, and personality materz alot

That I do agree with, but perhaps in the next elections if he lives that long.
His ego is not yet completely broken.

you mean IK?

Lol, Still dreaming.... You So-Called Revolution failed..... so what ever you say now means nothing.. and especially without logic. MNA or no MNA. PML-N has situation in some constitution where they say, even if they put a poll to contest that will also win. PAT will never get support for general Public, and Musharaf if even win 1 seat then it will be a success...

And Last not least, No revolution is going to come... Especially with these failed characters... First IK, then Qadri, Next Musharaf... 'THEY' need to come into life and start looking for neutral personalities, unlike these.. Or atleast come forward and Have a ball and take over the government, rather then staying in background...

Edit: Actually by doing this, 'THEY' are dividing their support... and Making PPP more powerful... unless that is the plan (if it is, then In the end they will have no support for their actions), so Timing, and personality materz alot

revolution hasnt started yet, & PMLn is done deal, see that what happens, when you think you just come over the top of everything in pakistan?;):lol:

MQM will support him morly, same as they hve given to TuQ, but not more thn that?

sorry to dis-agree on that, its always our politicians who ve been involved in every kind of crouption, all the 4 dictators we hve, even we dont like thm , bt still we couldnt find a charge of any major crouption on them?

Because when you hold the right and wrongs of law in your hand.. you can do anything. Unlike polititians who have opponents.. and the ISI watching them.. here you have everybody under you.. all checks and balances negated. No records, nothing.. because you are the "Khuda ka noor" at that stage..
Nawaz Sharif tried that in 98.. except that he had opponents in the army.
Who is to oppose the Army? WHo?
You dont actually have to steal money to make a buck.
Shaukat Aziz for instance.. rigged the market to make a massive profit on shares.. Technically, he did nothing wrong.. no corruption as such..
Just unethical manipulation for self..

The current chief for eg is getting flak for supposedly handing out contracts to his family members.. technically no corruption.. things are being built.. just that the profit is unethically being taken by suppressing competition.

After all, I certainly doubt that the generations of Ayub Khan , Zia are living on just their fathers plots and pensions..
Or that Musharaff is living in one of the most posh districts in London.. not to far from Nawaz's place or Altaf Hussains.. just from plots and land.

Because when you hold the right and wrongs of law in your hand.. you can do anything. Unlike polititians who have opponents.. and the ISI watching them.. here you have everybody under you.. all checks and balances negated. No records, nothing.. because you are the "Khuda ka noor" at that stage..
Nawaz Sharif tried that in 98.. except that he had opponents in the army.
Who is to oppose the Army? WHo?
You dont actually have to steal money to make a buck.
Shaukat Aziz for instance.. rigged the market to make a massive profit on shares.. Technically, he did nothing wrong.. no corruption as such..
Just unethical manipulation for self..

The current chief for eg is getting flak for supposedly handing out contracts to his family members.. technically no corruption.. things are being built.. just that the profit is unethically being taken by suppressing competition.

After all, I certainly doubt that the generations of Ayub Khan , Zia are living on just their fathers plots and pensions..
Or that Musharaff is living in one of the most posh districts in London.. not to far from Nawaz's place or Altaf Hussains.. just from plots and land.

who appointed musharaf as COAS & why?after attack on supreme court?:lol:
who appointed zia ulhaq as COAS & why?after saying udhar tum , idhar hum?:lol:

you mean IK?

revolution hasnt started yet, & PMLn is done deal, see that what happens, when you think you just come over the top of everything in pakistan?;):lol:

It's other way around, they way "Revolution" is being handled, Revolution is finished... and nothing is going to happen because of poor planning... very poor planning... so bad start... nothing is going to happen..

who appointed musharaf as COAS & why?after attack on supreme court?:lol:
who appointed zia ulhaq as COAS & why?after saying udhar tum , idhar hum?:lol:

And thats the thing.. when people blame politicians.. i say look who let them be?
When people blame dictators.. I say look who cheered them in?

Our qaum(s) are nothing more than a servile bunch of blithering idiots who are only interested in Roti-Kapra and Makaan.
Whosoever promises these needs has easy fools to sway for a vote.

It's other way around, they way "Revolution" is being handled, Revolution is finished... and nothing is going to happen because of poor planning... very poor planning... so bad start... nothing is going to happen..

just told you , its up to you belive or not, it hasnt arrived yet! bt its comming!;):rofl:

And thats the thing.. when people blame politicians.. i say look who let them be?
When people blame dictators.. I say look who cheered them in?

Our qaum(s) are nothing more than a servile bunch of blithering idiots who are only interested in Roti-Kapra and Makaan.
Whosoever promises these needs has easy fools to sway for a vote.

plz answer the questions in simple?
no need to show your intellect to doge the ever happening facts?;)

524644_138924862932352_1868562050_n.jpg

OK Keep Joking urself and laugh, as it's not funny at all :)

Out of the discussion
268563_485871558121549_1439826342_n.jpg

47683_425936574144474_401429726_n.jpg

298907_425936817477783_1033575415_n.jpg

580589_425936874144444_457357033_n.jpg

268473_425936947477770_1296489764_n.jpg

397660_137764776381694_531205687_n.jpg

No it's not less... today our nation lost dignity (Pakistani begging IMF to wave of loans), for electricity, for investors run a way, Power crisis, Electricity hike, high time corruption, all thanks to Musharaf and waving off the cases of Zardari and BB, and other bloody criminals who are messing in karachi...

First He joinned WoT, which bring TTP into picture, Then One of his blunder was Lal Masjid, for which we have whole terrorism and their high support. His blunder was Drone Attacks on which whole nation is crying.. His another Blunder was Privatization, for which we are facing highest taxes of all time.. His another Blunder was getting foreign loan for 25% (when it was available for 18%) for PIA.

Zardari may be the reason we have all problem but most of the problems sources lies with Musharaf...

68657_136426259848879_813635713_n.jpg

I can say LHC order Qadri and Musharaf a liar in the court but I know that's not true.. But why this small thing some ill brains always unable to understand...

PML-N Quit the Government in June 2008 (just after 3 months of elections), NS was not even part of assembly. But some Stupid brains has very limited IQ.. What I can do, just to stay with those people....

This is what Musharaf's Followers are .... TYNO Syrup

plz answer the questions in simple?
no need to show your intellect to doge the ever happening facts?;)

Really.. then let me bring in the facts.

Ayub Khan was outlined as a failed officer by the Quaid. Yet he used manipulation in cohesion with whatever elements he could find to bring himself into power(as outlined by him in his own book). So the first sinner was a dictator.

Ayub's favorite guy for quite a while was none other than ZA Bhutto.. who later would take power.
Ayub reneged against every principle he so called stood for when he handed over power to his orgy loving subordinate Yahya khan instead of a civillian political caretaker government.

Yahya left quietly due to Bhuttos popular support among the masses. The same Bhutto who gave you the nuclear program..
Bhutto selected Zia because the man was a deceiving shrew who would keep his head down all the time when in reality he was simply taking his opportunity...

All your Sharifs, the Taliban,Blasphemy laws.. people who shoot little girls.. are thanks to Zia.. Who while lying to the whole country about holding elections within a year... kept power for over a decade and made millions in corruption within the armed forces that were the talk of scandals in the daily papers.

Then comes the Bhuttos and the Nawazs.. while the Army actually played its correct role.. With both massive corruption and projects like the Motorway being initiated..along with the Atomic bomb blast decision. Come Musharaaf who was yessiring to Nawaz Sharif as late as May 99 in front of yours truly during a reception in PC Bhurban for Nelson Mandela..appointed to uphold the constitution.. instead deposes "ameel-ul-tikkas" Mian sb.. takes over.. tried reform and then finds himself holding referendums since he likes power too.
So then the appointers of these saviors were deceived as they had deceived their saviors and so forth.

So the answer to your question should then be phrased as Pakistani Army Chiefs have all been opportunists who find no problem in betraying their benefactors when the time was right for them to take over... But there is proof to the contrary in Gen Karamat.. who was also present in a political crises but acted according to his professional boundaries..
Why do you not make a pithy quip about that?

But that would be too complex for the extremely simple.. and rather dumb question you pose based on the idea that somehow the politicians should have been smarter not to appoint these men if they are usurpers of power.

Even when these feudal dynasties have repeatedly demonstrated little different characteristics from the dictators they so vehemently opposed... So if I refuse to be a simpleton and give you an intellectual answer.. please come to that level to listen to it rather than dragging me down below.

Back
Top Bottom