What's new

Im not responsible for NRO, to contest from Dera Bugti: Musharraf

Think he'll live beyond a week or so?
Considering that the Balochis, The Taliban, Hundreds of families.. and probably others want his head..really really bad.

army will protect him ;)

Think he'll live beyond a week or so?
Considering that the Balochis, The Taliban, Hundreds of families.. and probably others want his head..really really bad.

Sir, last time there were elections in Pakistan, it was Mrs. Bhutto that became the causality, i hope not Musharraf this time......

I took ur 2 cents now I have 1 pound.. :P

I agree with your analysis but I never understand why you love this guy???

He made some of the most difficult choices during some of the most turbulent times in Pakistan's history, and despite all his flaws, he was a good statesman. He was fair with the people and his security detail seems minimal to even a lowly chief minister.

Also he was the only head of state you could email or even call his ADC and get him on the phone. If you lived in Islamabad, you could be sitting two tables away from him in Caffe Lazeez without having to move because the president of Pakistan is there.

These things made him great!

army will protect him ;)

I doubt it, people are seriously overestimating the loyalty the current Chief(or any of his cabal) has for Musharraf..
Perhaps a token security force.. but that will not save him.

Why do you think he has not come in yet?
His last "supporter" show in Islamabad was such a disappointment that not even 50 people showed up.
His friends keep discouraging him not to come in, his close bruhahas like Odho arent in touch either.
Had he stayed around, and perhaps survived a few attacks.. his popularity would have risen..but his self-imposed exile has worked against him.
There is a difference in support and facebook likes...

@Awesome Seems like you were right. Things getting better for Musharraf after that interview.

No its not that interview, if you are talking about the LoC interview.

Its the internal situation. Corruption, mismanagement and break down of all govt machinery for public but works just fine to save the ruler's corruption.

So people recall how good it was under Musharraf. Pakistani people have short memories. They tend to forgive same people again and again who have brought harm to the country and misery to them.

Musharraf is a great man no doubt, but as a strong man for a long time, he made big mistakes. Still I want him to come to Pakistan and work again for the country as a politician. For a person like him, there must be a chance. If people can give PPP five chances with a net result of zero or less in terms of performance and more 100 for corruption, then Musharraf also deserve another chance to present himself to public. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He made some of the most difficult choices during some of the most turbulent times in Pakistan's history, and despite all his flaws, he was a good statesman. He was fair with the people and his security detail seems minimal to even a lowly chief minister.

Also he was the only head of state you could email or even call his ADC and get him on the phone. If you lived in Islamabad, you could be sitting two tables away from him in Caffe Lazeez without having to move because the president of Pakistan is there.

These things made him great!

Not sure, Ive been at the receiving end of this detail quite a few times at Hotels.. and they equaled it.
Off course , these measures grew as the threat grew....

As for the mailing and approachability thing goes.. you could do that as long as you agreed with him or did not pose a serious issue that was overlooked.
remember his program on PTV where he answered questions.. any question that did little more than have him think beyond answers from his flashcards was shot down.

his blunder, still are less thn our ganja sharifs! if you count?:lol:
No it's not less... today our nation lost dignity (Pakistani begging IMF to wave of loans), for electricity, for investors run a way, Power crisis, Electricity hike, high time corruption, all thanks to Musharaf and waving off the cases of Zardari and BB, and other bloody criminals who are messing in karachi...

First He joinned WoT, which bring TTP into picture, Then One of his blunder was Lal Masjid, for which we have whole terrorism and their high support. His blunder was Drone Attacks on which whole nation is crying.. His another Blunder was Privatization, for which we are facing highest taxes of all time.. His another Blunder was getting foreign loan for 25% (when it was available for 18%) for PIA.

Zardari may be the reason we have all problem but most of the problems sources lies with Musharaf...

Not sure, Ive been at the receiving end of this detail quite a few times at Hotels.. and they equaled it.
Off course , these measures grew as the threat grew....

As for the mailing and approachability thing goes.. you could do that as long as you agreed with him or did not pose a serious issue that was overlooked.
remember his program on PTV where he answered questions.. any question that did little more than have him think beyond answers from his flashcards was shot down.

Fair enough sir, but my experience of the man was pleasant compared to some of the other heads of state i have come across in my career. But everyone opinion is different i can totally agree, things did change, his person did change. But he has more balls than some of our recent stock.

I doubt it, people are seriously overestimating the loyalty the current Chief(or any of his cabal) has for Musharraf..
Perhaps a token security force.. but that will not save him.

Why do you think he has not come in yet?
His last "supporter" show in Islamabad was such a disappointment that not even 50 people showed up.
His friends keep discouraging him not to come in, his close bruhahas like Odho arent in touch either.
Had he stayed around, and perhaps survived a few attacks.. his popularity would have risen..but his self-imposed exile has worked against him.
There is a difference in support and facebook likes...

angles will be gurding him, the same angels, who brought him, & then brought this chief too!
actully these days angles, want a group of politicians who can take care of the special intersts of PAKARMY, within parliment!
if angles clear him, this chief will never say one word against him!
& just watch his friends are the ones , who led him to the downfall TARIQ AZIZ? just a example?
friends sitting in lavish drawng rooms are only good when he was in power, but now he needs support of common pakistanis, who i am sure are still in good numbers right?
if he arives in karachi, you will see loads of masses on airport, & his real old buddies from SSG are enough to provide him the requied security!
basicly its all depends on angles!

Fair enough sir, but my experience of the man was pleasant compared to some of the other heads of state i have come across in my career. But everyone opinion is different i can totally agree, things did change, his person did change. But he has more balls than some of our recent stock.

Which is why I am against dictatorship..
as the old adage goes.. "Power corrupts......"

angles will be gurding him, the same angels, who brought him, & then brought this chief too!
actully these days angles, want a group of politicians who can take care of the special intersts of PAKARMY, within parliment!
if angles clear him, this chief will never say one word against him!
& just watch his friends are the ones , who led him to the downfall TARIQ AZIZ? just a example?
friends sitting in lavish drawng rooms are only good when he was in power, but now he needs support of common pakistanis, who i am sure are still in good numbers right?
if he arives in karachi, you will see loads of masses on airport, & his real old buddies from SSG are enough to provide him the requied security!
basicly its all depends on angles!

I certainly doubt that.. there will be a lot of support from the Business community since they thrived in his time..
But support for him depends a lot on MQM.

No it's not less... today our nation lost dignity (Pakistani begging IMF to wave of loans), for electricity, for investors run a way, Power crisis, Electricity hike, high time corruption, all thanks to Musharaf and waving off the cases of Zardari and BB, and other bloody criminals who are messing in karachi...

First He joinned WoT, which bring TTP into picture, Then One of his blunder was Lal Masjid, for which we have whole terrorism and their high support. His blunder was Drone Attacks on which whole nation is crying.. His another Blunder was Privatization, for which we are facing highest taxes of all time.. His another Blunder was getting foreign loan for 25% (when it was available for 18%) for PIA.

Zardari may be the reason we have all problem but most of the problems sources lies with Musharaf...

plz check the WB report durring his times & now past 5 years, you will find the truth!
dont wory, i know PMLn is in deep sea these days, frist PTI, THN TuQ, yesterday MNA,s , today 3 MPA s, & now MUSHARAF, done PMLn is done! friend! shouldnt done rigging in the by-elections, & shouldnt openned lies about PAKARMY!

Back
Top Bottom