What's new

Im not responsible for NRO, to contest from Dera Bugti: Musharraf

I think u started this thread without a dam knowledge, jst for the sake of trolling?lol
Bt let's get, started? Shall we?
His party was the supporter of TuQ from the beging of his recent tour? & still they are?
His party is called,APML you should try to come on sticky thread & should learn more about it?
In simple words, its a trolling thread ?

You asked me many questions there.

I think u started this thread without a dam knowledge, jst for the sake of trolling?
I can assure you, I'm very proficient at starting threads. I have all the knowledge I need. Although I didn't start the thread, Webby did (if you were as proficient as I was, you could have seen he made post #1), I altered its title and posted the other news that's making the rounds today about him.

Fighting election from Dera Bugti is no insult, it shows his confidence.

Bt let's get, started? Shall we?
You seem quite started already.

His party was the supporter of TuQ from the beging of his recent tour? & still they are?
Achi baat hai, nothing wrong with it. But are you asking me that question or telling me? I think they might be. Qadri served in parliament under him.

His party is called,APML you should try to come on sticky thread & should learn more about it?
I should? No need, I make my own mind reading the facts.

In simple words, its a trolling thread ?

No. Its a thread where his own words are published and we are discussing it like calm rational beings.

Aapko Angrezi samajh nahi arahi toh main kya karoon. Siamese main samjhana mujhe nahi aata.

Where did I say Bugti ?

Well Aseem answered you. :D

@Awesome What are the chances that Qadri may pitch Musharraf as a leader for his followers ?
Sory Kirat dear, I thought we are on a different thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked me many questions there.

I can assure you, I'm very proficient at starting threads. I have all the knowledge I need. Although I didn't start the thread, Webby did (if you were as proficient as I was, you could have seen he made post #1), I altered its title and posted the other news that's making the rounds today about him.

Fighting election from Dera Bugti is no insult, it shows his confidence.

You seem quite started already.

Achi baat hai, nothing wrong with it. But are you asking me that question or telling me? I think they might be. Qadri served in parliament under him.

I should? No need, I make my own mind reading the facts.

No. Its a thread where his own words are published and we are discussing it like calm rational beings.

Aapko Angrezi samajh nahi arahi toh main kya karoon. Siamese main samjhana mujhe nahi aata.

Well, can say that only if he land in karachi you may see a huge wellcome ,& surly tons of peoples?
Casses against him may be solved, & he can enter in the country only if our militry wants him to,he can win frm mutiple places & if we hve fair elections may his party can win few seats, cause many of his former hotshot supporters may join him afterwards?
Hope fully,u understand that?

Sorry for misunderstandings!
No you don't need thai language & urdu, you may continue with english!

well...well atleast someone is realizing his mistakes:P

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!
@Awesome

Hulk saen??

Gen. Musharraf is the savior of Pakistan & he did not work on one province, he worked on all the provinces of Pakistan & took them forward, specially Balochistan. Nobody knows Balochistan better than Gen. Musharraf, he knew who are the rented terrorist & who is financing them & he knows how to solve Balochistan problems.

If he becomes the leader of Pakistan it will be great & I am sure he will not disappoint, he will start from where he had left from & he will do even more better. My vote is for him.

8 hazar case saaf karwa k, Zardari ko Pakistan bulla k... Khud Mazay karahay hain... Lecture pay Lecture Sunna k ..

Musharaf, may b good but he did some blunders.. It's my feeling, Establishment is going to start second episode now.... I wanted to think Qadri was foreign agent, but how things are going.. It's pretty clear atleast they were not alone in supporting this liar... (I really want to be wrong on this), but Looks like now next slogan after change is for "Khilafah". And I know this will for sure take everything away from other parties..... But Choosing a liar for this... Why not THEY understand that they need to choose right guy for all these games... Otherwise this game can harm Pakistan deeply..

8 hazar case saaf karwa k, Zardari ko Pakistan bulla k... Khud Mazay karahay hain... Lecture pay Lecture Sunna k ..

Musharaf, may b good but he did some blunders.. It's my feeling, Establishment is going to start second episode now.... I wanted to think Qadri was foreign agent, but how things are going.. It's pretty clear atleast they were not alone in supporting this liar... (I really want to be wrong on this), but Looks like now next slogan after change is for "Khilafah". And I know this will for sure take everything away from other parties..... But Choosing a liar for this... Why not THEY understand that they need to choose right guy for all these games... Otherwise this game can harm Pakistan deeply..

his blunder, still are less thn our ganja sharifs! if you count?:lol:

Let him at least come back before making such statements..

Let him at least come back before making such statements..

Sir, will he really come back & fight the elections?? what about his imminent arrest the moment he set foots on Pakistan?? & will army support there former leader??

Sir, Chitral or Hazzara mein both supporters hain iskey. He will win 1 seat and become 1 man show. I really respected this man, and still do to this day, but Pakistan needs change, and i don't think he can bring it.

Just my two cents.

I took ur 2 cents now I have 1 pound.. :P

I agree with your analysis but I never understand why you love this guy???

a) If you are Islamist , you must condemn him coz he turn gun on own ppl.
b) If you are nationalist you must hate him coz his alliance with USA killed 4,000 Pakitsani.
c) If you are democratic , you must hate his coz he raped democracy for half decade.

why u love him?? Are you ISI personal?

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!

aik marde haq

Musharraf Musharraf
!
@Awesome

Hulk saen??

Baki sab na$%^& hai??? kya bakwas post hai???

tunhare itni hatt q rahe he? :lol:

tumhare hindustan ke to nahi baat ker raha na me

he will come back when the government is dissolved :azn:

Think he'll live beyond a week or so?
Considering that the Balochis, The Taliban, Hundreds of families.. and probably others want his head..really really bad.

Back
Top Bottom