What's new

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

Status
Not open for further replies.
So SU30MKI can have AESA and latest SU35 can't
Please Show us any Su-35 prototype which carries AESA .Only two Russian Aircraft's which can carry AESA are Mig-35 and T-50 and both are not operational currently
PS:Sukhoi-30 Mki cannot carry AESA only Super-30 Upgrade Can

Last edited:
Do you know the difference between 4+ and 4++ fighter. F16 is no where near to SU35. US stop upgrading F16 for more then 10 years and soon F16 will be lost its place as a top striker in many Air force around the world ( in 3 to 5 years). SU 35 can be PAF front line fighter for more then 15 year easily
F-16 blk52 of Iraq Air Force are going to be offered to PAF.

If purcased Su-35 will not be just Naval Mirages replacement their role will be bigger than this, PN will have 30 JF-17 for their Naval Air Arm.

Hi, low mix 2 squadron of Su-35 and 4 squadron JF-17 are the requirement of PN. The only issue is Budget... May be in the next 5-7 years it is possible.

Please Show us any Su-35 prototype which carries AESA .Only to Aircrafts which can carry AESA are Mig-35 and T-50 and both are not operational currently
PS:Sukhoi-30 Mki cannot carry AESA only Super-30 Upgrade Can
if Su-35 is bought PAF / PN would get western avionics and AESA radar or a Chinese one by 2 years it is going to be mature. Time frame for delivery.

All i see in this thread is... kids mastrubation before hit puberty. .

if Su-35 is bought PAF / PN would get western avionics and AESA radar or a Chinese one by 2 years it is going to be mature. Time frame for delivery.
And Russians will allow you to Fit Western Radar on Su-35 are you kidding or its a dream .currently the su-35 cost around 75 Million $ with Ibris E PESA
42 Super-30 upgrade cost Iaf around 102 Million $ per piece with AESA when the cost of Sukhoi-30 mki is 58 million $ Rest you can do the Math

BookMark My post If you want to confirm this the day you buy Sukhoi-35 i Will Leave PDF Happily.
Matter of the fact i confirm you better on indo-russian relations here than any other Indian Member of the PDF
There is always a new deal !
Do not want to loose a true patriot Indian to leave PDF...

There is always a new deal !
Do not want to loose a true patriot Indian to leave PDF...
Yeah the magic will work and Obama and Putin will Join hand to hand just Deliver Pakistan Su-35 .with Western gizmos :cheers::pakistan:

don't waste my time better offer Some technical arguments into the debate 8-)

Iraq does not have pilots so they are going to ask PAF as all the other Arab countries are already using their F-16 to fight IS.
but why PAF pilots?? there are lots of pilots in UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Egypt which can fly f-16..

Yeah the magic will work and Obama and Putin will Join hand to hand just Deliver Pakistan Su-35 .with Western gizmos :cheers::pakistan:

don't waste my time better offer Some technical arguments into the debate 8-)

This could be offered...
vixen1000e02.jpg

but why PAF pilots?? there are lots of pilots in UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Egypt which can fly f-16..
You need to read more all of them are being utilized...

The building of 8 subs will require time Approx Decade if PN want tot it will be get even more Easily Manageable at this time frame.
None of these Deals require Huge Funds which Pakistan can't manage

First sub will be delivered in 2018 as per media and work for building those in Pakistan has already started. It will be rapid delivery from China once work started and deal is worth of billions, you think 4 F-22P upgraded will be very cheap? Also New MBs and MPAs are also coming and to protect them PN need dedicated fighter squadrons and JF-17 will fill that gap initially whereas for future PN & PAF wants J-11/Su-35 class jet for long endurance and long range missions.

This could be offered...
View attachment 241359

You need to read more all of them are being utilized...
You really think it will be possible Do you think IAF will not Done the Same if It is possible We have all help available from Israelis and French on MKI Still we cannot
My god your Assumptions Are so Amateurish Give me one reason why Russians Allow you to do Such thing on there product
Please give me one Example of Such Aircraft operational today
:hitwall:

First sub will be delivered in 2018 as per media and work for building those in Pakistan has already started. It will be rapid delivery from China once work started and deal is worth of billions, you think 4 F-22P upgraded will be very cheap?
Really no country in world produce 8 subs Less than a Decade Not even US and Europeans who have most modernized manufacturing capabilities Deal cost around 5 billion $ which is not huge amount that Pakistan cannot manage in this time frame

As for F-22P or Zulfiquar-class frigate cost A brand new F-22p comes around 175 million $
Then upgraded 4 F-22p won't cost more than A billion $

initially whereas for future PN & PAF wants J-11/Su-35 class jet for long endurance and long range missions.
Like i Said Su-35 will cost you around 75-80 Million $ per piece going buy current Prices with PESA
Its better Economically viable for PAF,PN to buy J-31 which is a VLO than Su-35 IF your Establishment is Smart

You really think it will be possible Do you think IAF will not Done the Same if It is possible We have all help available from Israelis and French on MKI Still we cannot
My god your Assumptions Are so Amateurish Give me one reason why Russians Allow you to do Such thing on there product
Please give me one Example of Such Aircraft operational today
:hitwall:

Really no country in world produce 8 subs Less than a Decade Not even US and Europeans who have most modernized manufacturing capabilities Deal cost around 5 billion $ which is not huge amount that Pakistan cannot manage in this time frame

As for F-22P or Zulfiquar-class frigate cost A brand new F-22p comes around 175 million $
Then upgraded 4 F-22p won't cost more than A billion $

Like i Said Su-35 will cost you around 75-80 Million $ per piece going buy current Prices with PESA
Its better Economically viable for PAF,PN to buy J-31 which is a VLO than Su-35 IF your Establishment is Smart

6 will come from China and 2 will be built in Pakistan and for construction of those two shipyard is gearing up already.

China can build more then one sub simultaneously and it will take 2 years to deliver first sub now you can do the math.

5th Gen will not arrive before 2025 and J-31 is not only option available to Pakistan, even China have other options available for Pakistan.

PAF may only go for 5th Gen when India will be inducting those.

PAF needs to replace large numbers of old jet and they will need hi lo mix for that and one jet can not fulfill all tasks.

BookMark My post If you want to confirm this the day you buy Sukhoi-35 i Will Leave PDF Happily.
Matter of the fact i confirm you better on indo-russian relations here than any other Indian Member of the PDF
may the best man win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom