What's new

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Su-35s are purchased then they will be PAF's top of the line jet which will also be used to support PN. JF-17 may be delivered to PN for their requirements and PAF pilots will fly them for saving cost.
Bro. PAF is more inclined towards the F-31 and SU-35's are for Navy. Naval Mirage replacement...

IBTEDAA E ISHQ HAI ROTA HAI KIYA.....

AAGAY AAGAY DAYKHEEA HOTA HAI KIYA....:cheesy:
up-till now nothing happened all things are happening in just news paper headlines.Still waiting For those 4 helos :lol:

Buying SU35 not only give PAF a boost but also give US a massage that now we have more options and your hanky panky to stop military hardware will not effect Pakistan and now Pakistan have more options. Pakistan must buys these beast.
Not really... This is in line with the Arab Defense requirement... Soon US would be offering PAF more F-16's as they require the Pilots for IRAQ.

Show me the money....

I recall Pakistani keybord warrior abusing sukhoi (citing huge size , huge RCS etc). I recall some one brought some stupid Amrican vedio abusing Sukhoi...

How soon one turn color??? Now human will compete with chameleon ...

Indians and some other foreign members ask Pakistanis how you gona pay for purchases. Those blind people can't see that begger nation don't go for purchasing new stuff the way Pakistan now purchasing.

yes its their decision ... But discussion brings knowledge and it is good thing to discuss
fair enough but old/mid model su27/30 have canards whilst the su35 doesn't and they will be structurally different and newer models will feature composite materials

now that i look at my previous comment again it does sound quiet harsh, apologies.

Ab dua karo k ye news sach ho.
can you translate that in english please.

up-till now nothing happened all things are happening in just news paper headlines.Still waiting For those 4 helos :lol:
Bravo you are too intelligent...Pakistanis are dumb and idiots they are only day dreaming...:enjoy:

Indians and some other foreign members ask Pakistanis how you gona pay for purchases. Those blind people can't see that begger nation don't go for purchasing new stuff the way Pakistan now purchasing.
please specify some of these new stuffs

Not really... This is in line with the Arab Defense requirement... Soon US would be offering PAF more F-16's as they require the Pilots for IRAQ.

Do you know the difference between 4+ and 4++ fighter. F16 is no where near to SU35. US stop upgrading F16 for more then 10 years and soon F16 will be lost its place as a top striker in many Air force around the world ( in 3 to 5 years). SU 35 can be PAF front line fighter for more then 15 year easily

Show me the money....

I recall Pakistani keybord warrior abusing sukhoi (citing huge size , huge RCS etc). I recall some one brought some stupid Amrican vedio abusing Sukhoi...

Show me the money....

the su-35 is a good jet but the new eurofighter typhoon with an enhanced airframe and tv will have the su-35 . its unfortunate that neither india or Pakistan can afford it, and the saudis wont bite at it either.(but can afford it)

Bravo you are too intelligent...Pakistanis are dumb and idiots they are only day dreaming...:enjoy:
BookMark My post If you want to confirm this the day you buy Sukhoi-35 i Will Leave PDF Happily.
Matter of the fact i confirm you better on indo-russian relations here than any other Indian Member of the PDF

Bro. PAF is more inclined towards the F-31 and SU-35's are for Navy. Naval Mirage replacement...

If purcased Su-35 will not be just Naval Mirages replacement their role will be bigger than this, PN will have 30 JF-17 for their Naval Air Arm.

can u please write in english....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom