What's new

Ilya Kramnik Russian military expert call Pakistan potential buyer of SU35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. PAF is more inclined towards the F-31 and SU-35's are for Navy. Naval Mirage replacement...

Till arrival of 5th Gen PAF needs at least 2-3 squadrons of 4++ Gen fighters, here Su-35 fits well if purchased.

BookMark My post If you want to confirm this the day you buy Sukhoi-35 i Will Leave PDF Happily.
Matter of the fact i confirm you better on indo-russian relations here than any other Indian Member of the PDF
i agree with you. i dont see the day the su-35 will be in pakistani colours. if they save up enough they can get the enhanced eft as that will beat the su30mki and the su35 and will beat the t-50 in a dog fight any day.

when germany sent their there eft to the US against the f22 the eft beat it but the us and Germany denied it and said the f22 won. the eft was built for dog fights. and it's long range radar makes it good for bvr missions
eurofighter-typhoon-over-abu-dhabi-1274.jpg

Till arrival of 5th Gen PAF needs at least 2-3 squadrons of 4++ Gen fighters, here Su-35 fits well if purchased.
Su-35 cost around 75-80 million $ better to buy j-31 at this cost Which is a VLO

please specify some of these new stuffs

There are threads here from where you can get details, only PN is purchasing 8 subs, fleet tanker, 4 F-22P etc which is known for not getting required budget from Government now you can imagine what's coming for PA & PAF.

i agree with you. i dont see the day the su-35 will be in pakistani colours. if they save up enough they can get the enhanced eft as that will beat the su30mki and the su35 and will beat the t-50 in a dog fight any day.

when germany sent their there eft to the US against the f22 the eft beat it but the us and Germany denied it and said the f22 won. the eft was built for dog fights. and it's long range radar makes it good for bvr missions
View attachment 241351
Better PAF to get J-31 than this which a VLO and will come at same price of Su-35

. F16 is no where near to SU35

This is 180 degree TVC (complete U turn)... I m finding lazy to dig old Pakistani posts where they abused Su27 family... Its amazing China-Pak Logic...

If it belong to other, it is piece of sh!t, If it belongs me , its Gem....

There are threads here from where you can get details, only PN is purchasing 8 subs
The building of 8 subs will require time Approx Decade if PN want tot it will be get even more Easily Manageable at this time frame.
leet tanker, 4 F-22P etc which is known for not getting required budget from Government now you can imagine Pakistan can't manage
None of these Deals require Huge Funds which Pakistan can't manage

the news has not been confirmed .

pakistan air naval arm does need some good jet's and honestly the f18 super hornet is a good option the su 35 would be preferred but i doubt it will happen in the near future.

i dont think pakistan will get the j11 as the the su-/30/35 are better
Yes it is not confirmed...
F-18's do not give any advantage...So it is either Russian or Chinese.

If Su-35s are purchased then they will be PAF's top of the line jet which will also be used to support PN. JF-17 may be delivered to PN for their requirements and PAF pilots will fly them for saving cost.

May be you are correct but still say that both JF-17 and a flanker would both be part of PN..

Wishful thinking vy Pakistani members. .. your cooperation with Russia won't jump over night. . pakistan is not enough to replace Indian influence in Russia. ..

Do Su-35 carries AESA
Ever heard of Status Su-35 EW or DRFM

So SU30MKI can have AESA and latest SU35 can't

upload_2015-7-27_22-45-55.jpeg

Wishful thinking vy Pakistani members. .. your cooperation with Russia won't jump over night. . pakistan is not enough to replace Indian influence in Russia. ..

India already did what Pakistan can't. Now you are in US block.

This is 180 degree TVC (complete U turn)... I m finding lazy to dig old Pakistani posts where they abused Su27 family... Its amazing China-Pak Logic...

If it belong to other, it is piece of sh!t, If it belongs me , its Gem....

That is Indian thinking

I've seen many threads here by our hosts claiming that F-16 would be better than Sukhoi-30 and even JF-17 will defeat Sukhoi 30. So why turnaround now? Was that earlier bravado just empty talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom