What's new

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator' in government's agreement with protesters

sunao baba g,,,,,,,, bola tha na , media+adliya+bg class will try there best to blame Army and put this on Army....
DG Ranger nazar aa giya ,,,,, Ahsan Iqbal ka biyan kay saray banday Ch. Nisar kay ghar kay bahir maray nazar nahi aya,,,, ya uss nay ju barak mari thi kay 3 ghanto main saaf ker doo ga...
@bg class on this thread........... Think why???? ohhhh y I am asking from them.
@The Eagle , Please check this thread and do the rightful . Thanks
The corrupt mafia is trying everything imaginable to incite altercation and chaos so that it can derail the process of accountability. These haramkhors and their minions (plenty on this thread) have no loyalty with the country.

Last edited:
"Iqbal sahab, you have embarrassed the police and the administration," Justice Siddiqui said. "You [the institutions] are destroying the state in your bid to make each other look bad."

"What role did the Rangers fulfill?" he asked. "You are supporting the impression that the Army is the cure for all illnesses."

This is not just an issue of Khadim Hussain Rizvi, the judge said, referring to the religious leader spearheading the TLY sit-in.

The IHC judge, while declaring his love for the Holy Prophet (PBUH), said that these remarks could cost him his life or add him to the list of missing persons'.

The judge tasked Barrister Zafarullah with filing a report on the incident. "He will tell us in 10 days what happened, where and when," the judge said.

Using Zahid Hamid as a 'scapegoat'

Sahe baat hai is mulk mai ik army hi reh gaye hai ... sb is k peechay par gaye hai.... but army apni galtiyun ko nahe daikkhti... Mark my words This frankenstein will eat their children like TTP did in APS. They are creating another Frankenstein. Army was behind whole dharna
I reported your post sir, You have no proves or what so ever,,,, and blaming Army , Your PML-N money or cancelation of new anti-constitution bill hurting you personally, , ,You need to feel some shame how can you say about another APS , where is TTP of Bralivs from this Dharna(which you guys and PML-N Govt want badly), But let me tell you some facts,,,,,,, Molvi is very close to Rana Sana,,,, Molvi came from Lahore(Shabaz shareef or PML-N govt) and .................... well Why I am waiting my time , when I know you are here only for one purpose and that is to blame and defame Pakistan Army..

These corrupt mafia is trying everything imaginable to incite altercation and chaos so that they can derail the process of accountability. These haramkhors and their minions (plenty on this thread) have no loyalty with the country.
Here come the Ghadar card. we have right to question our army. when you have nothing to say then label him as Ghadar.

A law was tried to be changed, face the public ire, and it was rolled back. This is how the democracy should be and the things must settle there itself.

Now if some mullah feels the minister has done a blasphemy, he must file a case in your courts and get that minister convicted.

If court refuses as per your laws, you still have the right to vote and throw this government out.

Army was called in as per constitution article but rather than applying themselves and assert the writ of government, army responded with an advise which was more of a denial to call of duty.

The gov was left with no choice other than make up with mulahs.

Its my concern. Pakistan is in India's neighborhood.

Next time please comment on the topic or the content I posted, avoid deciding for myself. Its a request before I ask to shut it.
as a neighbor its better to mind your own business.

These corrupt mafia is trying everything imaginable to incite altercation and chaos so that they can derail the process of accountability. These haramkhors and their minions (plenty on this thread) have no loyalty with the country.
and check there paid followers on this thread...... Ironic.......... they have no shame

Some studies say that minimum wage for the unemployed can bring progress.
Kudos to Pak Army for this experiment.:wub:

I reported your post sir, You have no proves or what so ever,,,, and blaming Army , Your PML-N money or cancelation of new anti-constitution bill hurting you personally, , ,You need to feel some shame how can you say about another APS , where is TTP of Bralivs from this Dharna(which you guys and PML-N Govt want badly), But let me tell you some facts,,,,,,, Molvi is very close to Rana Sana,,,, Molvi came from Lahore(Shabaz shareef or PML-N govt) and .................... well Why I am waiting my time , when I know you are here only for one purpose and that is to blame and defame Pakistan Army..

report it or whatever my ***. call me paid tout of Mariyam cell I don't give a shit. It is neither first time nor last time. I have a video proof. I am here to ask one question... why he is distributing the money? Hwy COAS refused the orders of Govt?

Me nay govt ko nahe daikha but army ko zarur daikha hai paisay distribute kartay... me nay army k ik maj gen k signature zarur daikhain hain agreement pay.
Who called Army in the first place after this mess was created?
This is their mess it just sped up their downfall after panama

Me nay govt ko nahe daikha but army ko zarur daikha hai paisay distribute kartay... me nay army k ik maj gen k signature zarur daikhain hain agreement pay.

Selective sight.

Government called upon Army to handle protesters, which in first place, was ruling party's own mess to deal with. It was plan firstly to let them guys set in by disrupting daily routine, let them grow in numbers by couple of days and not to take any action, when Court called IM and asked for action then it was too late to handle by the corrupt lot as plan was different to do so. Army denied to take direct action against protesters but urged that responsible for the protest and all that forging oath episode, be dealt accordingly to law and be punished. When PMLn government itself failed to handle the situation, asked Army which replied with no direct action but installations, buildings etc will be secured. By the time, PMLn supported Mullah presented conditions to which PMLn itself agreed and asked DG Rangers to do so.

Rather than implying a blind judgment while avoiding each & every fact, it would be better not to vent furstration against Forces like this though, a better question be asked to ruling party heads as how this happened. I am sure, including Ihsan Iqbal, none can deny that the money is being paid by Government itself through D.G Rangers Punjab against conditions made by Mullah to PMLn government. Seeing the D.G Rangers Punjab handing over money to protesters is not whole sum conclusion of situation but there is more to meet an eye only if one can stand to truth as revealed.

PMLn not just badly failed to handle the situation so also, a certain group within the party, is exposed for its agenda to create chaos and malign Army for any mishap which is now successfully countered by Forces. Before questioning the video, why not to send an email to Jaati Umra seeking clarification and see if they deny as such.

today i am very happy to see this May ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESSINGS on dg rangers

report it or whatever my ***. call me paid tout of Mariyam cell I don't give a shit. It is neither first time nor last time. I have a video proof. I am here to ask one question... why he is distributing the money? Hwy COAS refused the orders of Govt?
And you are calling APS inside job , protecting your boss NS, taking out your personal vendetta (may be that oath thing is very personal to you,,, Is that?)
And yes , we too give a sh!t about you and your kind...........

Back
Top Bottom