What's new

IHC lashes out at Army's role 'as mediator' in government's agreement with protesters

What's with DG Ranger Punjab giving Eidi to all the arrested protestors upon releasing them?? "Yeh humari taraf se hain, hum aapkey saath hain."??

This guy is DG ranger ,Kiya mulk hai yaar.
it is bana republic country of Lumber One PAAK phoj

it is bana republic country of Lumber One PAAK phoj

The whole deal was politicized ,on all sides to serve interests.
Idk what mirchi has the Army chief brought in ,The entire institution has openly embarrassed themselves ,As if foreign policy being controlled under RS wasn't enough ,Now they're openly acting as Sugerdaddy .......

sunao baba g,,,,,,,, bola tha na , media+adliya+bg class will try there best to blame Army and put this on Army....
DG Ranger nazar aa giya ,,,,, Ahsan Iqbal ka biyan kay saray banday Ch. Nisar kay ghar kay bahir maray nazar nahi aya,,,, ya uss nay ju barak mari thi kay 3 ghanto main saaf ker doo ga...
@bg class on this thread........... Think why???? ohhhh y I am asking from them.
@The Eagle , Please check this thread and do the rightful . Thanks

sunao baba g,,,,,,,, bola tha na , media+adliya+bg class will try there best to blame Army and put this on Army....
DG Ranger nazar aa giya ,,,,, Ahsan Iqbal ka biyan kay saray banday Ch. Nisar kay ghar kay bahir maray nazar nahi aya,,,, ya uss nay ju barak mari thi kay 3 ghanto main saaf ker doo ga...

meri taraf se to aam maafi ka ailaan samjhen.....

someone tell this guy that which installation is close to faizabad , To be precise back side of cricket stadium .

WE have to accept that GenBajwa team is most incompitent. I am waiting for the tweet of Chacha ghafoora. But please tell me why he was distributing prize money?

24129588_10155611181905358_1671593487736860535_n.jpg

hahahaha ,,, ye bhi thik hai,,,,,, bara dil hai ,,,,,,,,,,

har koi apnay khud banaye huay butt ka pujaari hai.... ab hum kia bolen....
qanoon kay dairay me reh kar jo karna hai karo
jo jeeta wo sikandar jo hara wo bandar

WE have to accept that GenBajwa team is most incompitent. I am waiting for the tweet of Chacha ghafoora. But please tell me why he was distributing prize money?
Ap govt sey pochain jinhon ney wapasi arrange karney ka kaha tha

Army is failing the conspiracy to bring the nation and the army in confrontation hatched by the corrupt mafia as per instructions from their foreign masters and puppeteers.
  • Why did these democratic aholes disturb the finality of Prophethood law?
  • Why did they not correct it immediately?
  • Why did they not present the Zafar-ul-Haq report?
  • Why Zaid Hamid did not resign for making the mistake?

Ap govt sey pochain jinhon ney wapasi arrange karney ka kaha tha
Me nay govt ko nahe daikha but army ko zarur daikha hai paisay distribute kartay... me nay army k ik maj gen k signature zarur daikhain hain agreement pay.

Back
Top Bottom