What's new

If we have $13 billion, can we spend $1 billion for our military?

Like I said sir, $1BN USD will get swallowed up VERY quickly on the international market when looking at the latest tech- India for instance spent >$1.2 BN USD just on MICA missiles for their upgraded Mirages and in a speerate deal spent $1.5 BN USD for a mere 18 SPYDER SAM systems from Israel. If you want quantity you've got to go with China, but naturally the quality requirement will have to take a backseat if you go with them.

Bro, something is better than nothing. Now we have nothing after 1BN military import we may have something :)

BSF killing our ppl in border, our GOVT cant do any thing. India building Dam on rivers we cant do any thing. Why? you have strong military and we dont have. Think again bro........:argh:

Nothing to do with 'military' & everything to do with leadership & foresight ! Pakistan has a reasonably strong military but India keeps on building dams whereas Pakistanis haven't built one major one in a few decades !

@abushaleh : Yaraa economy & military go hand in hand when projecting power ! :tup:

Yes, economy and military are hand in hand. If you have a strong military your economy will grow quickly (e.g.- China).

Nothing to do with 'military' & everything to do with leadership & foresight ! Pakistan has a reasonably strong military but India keeps on building dams whereas Pakistanis haven't built one major one in a few decades !

Bro, we are trying in deplomacy but we failed. Now I suggest to build strong military. Then something might work! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, we are trying in deplomacy but we failed. Now I suggest to build strong military. Then something might work! :undecided:

BA will take generations to reach the size of PA.

If with an army of the size of PA nothing has happened to stop the dams being constructed how will it help to have a large standing army ?

It may be better & cheaper to go to Intl courts. Pak did.

If however the aim to create a large army is something else - go ahead.

If Bangladesh have $13 billion in hand:yahoo: than can we spend $1 billion in our military tools?:what:

No you can't because if you do there will be a billion dollar less for the indian rajakars to steal.

BSF killing our ppl in border, our GOVT cant do any thing. India building Dam on rivers we cant do any thing. Why? you have strong military and we dont have. Think again bro........:argh:

BSF is killing criminals involved in illegal trade and other illegal activities, if the illegal trade is stopped, and if Bangladeshi border guards put in place proper security measure to stop the illegal entry of Bangladeshis from entering India, BSF will stop shooting or killing.
its the duty of your govt to ensure that no Bangladeshi will cross over to Indian side illegally, your govt has failed to do that, and i expect my govt and BSF to take necessary action for your failure.

And building dams is again a crap that your media has fed you, for dams, there are international courts and other organisations to which Bangladesh govt can approach and take the matter to necessary law, its not just India and Bangladesh, even India and Pakistan have these issues, so do India and china.there are plenty of legal procedures to ensure justice is done, but then again, your media has fed anti India propaganda to you and you continue to believe without questioning it.

BA will take generations to reach the size of PA.

If with an army of the size of PA nothing has happened to stop the dams being constructed how will it help to have a large standing army ?

It may be better & cheaper to go to Intl courts. Pak did.

If however the aim to create a large army is something else - go ahead.

We will also go on Intl court if we totally fail in deplomacy.

It only take generation to build a strong military, after that India may have 3 enemy at there door.

In future we will be going ahead.........

No you can't because if you do there will be a billion dollar less for the indian rajakars to steal.

A friend is an enemy who did not attacked you yet :welcome:

BSF is killing criminals involved in illegal trade and other illegal activities, if the illegal trade is stopped, and if Bangladeshi border guards put in place proper security measure to stop the illegal entry of Bangladeshis from entering India, BSF will stop shooting or killing.
its the duty of your govt to ensure that no Bangladeshi will cross over to Indian side illegally, your govt has failed to do that, and i expect my govt and BSF to take necessary action for your failure.

And building dams is again a crap that your media has fed you, for dams, there are international courts and other organisations to which Bangladesh govt can approach and take the matter to necessary law, its not just India and Bangladesh, even India and Pakistan have these issues, so do India and china.there are plenty of legal procedures to ensure justice is done, but then again, your media has fed anti India propaganda to you and you continue to believe without questioning it.

Bro, do you think criminals and illegal traders only Born in Bangladesh. And India have worlds most honest ppls:taz:

Bro, do you think criminals and illegal traders only Born in Bangladesh. And India have worlds most honest ppls:taz:

Bro, you need some friends who can talk for you :thinktank:

If we can increase our defence spending to 2.5% of GDP step by step within 2020, we can cover procurement of major high tech equipments. We must increase our defence spending with long term threat perception. If I am not wrong , our military doctrine in 2003 already had similar threat perception which was a cause of constipation of our next door neighbor.;)

Call 007(or chuck norris),we need to steal the H-bomb.
Everyone will respect us,muhahah

Back
Top Bottom