What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

If you observe carefully he is a Sikh! No a weak and conquered Hindu!

indian army surenders picks.jpg

If you observe carefully there are Sikhs and Hindus combined with their hands up, surrendering to Chinese in 1962.

Nobody going to win but India will loose a large part of its territory.Some will join China, Some BD and some will become independent.
I am not sure south Indians will find broken India attractive anymore specially after most of the bollywood stars defects to Good looking Pakistan. ;)

View attachment 324718

If you observe carefully there are Sikhs and Hindus combined with their hands up, surrendering to Chinese in 1962.
Now not only you want to get everything from Papa China, but you also dont care about your losing half your country as long as China won a war with India. :lol:

I remember not too long back when USA held that position in Pakistani psych. And that led to teaming up with CIA against USSR in Afghanistan. Look what that did to your country. Failed relations 2.0 is not too far off :)

Breaking news..
India TV gets exclusive headquarter footage of BD forces..
First time ever a reporter who ran with lungi between his legs, swam with Hilsa fishes and finally made it to Indian soil could get this exclusive pic for all viewers..

Here it is
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
America Wins!! I am sure we all can guess why!

@MilSpec yup @Rain Man is too pragmatic at times ... get's seriously busy and demolishes the good man's efforts to keep us in humour. @Rain Man has been found doing it with couple of more entertaining members, albeit they may not reach our honourable dunce's level. @Rain Man deserves our sincere negative ratings for posting sense ... Shame on you @Rain Man :mad: , who asked you to be sensible here??;););)

@PARIKRAMA : Thanks for getting us the BDA's war plans ..!!! Now we can plan ... where is @Joe Shearer ?

Even THINKING of raging a war with BD is below our DIGNITY & Self-Mightiousness........

Geo-Statistically speaking we don't want any war with anyone but then Geo-Biologically Men is made to rage wars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom