What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even THINKING of raging a war with BD is below our DIGNITY & Self-Mightiousness........

Geo-Statistically speaking we don't want any war with anyone but then Geo-Biologically Men is made to rage wars!!!
Well, Geo- Graphically speaking, your Geo-Statistics can be ruined by the will of Geo- Biological awesomeness of the BDian Geo-strategic ground forces.

We will fight the most humane war in the history of the world, last war saw the birth of a country, and this war will result into birth of a new species.....Jamati mermaids.......there will be no death. What do you say @Major d1 ?? :p:

Dont forget to mention about Jamati mermaid songs.:D

OMG! Bangladesh will become East Bengal, India again if there was a war between India and Bangladesh. There would be no actual war between India and Bangladesh except pitty online wars.
Or India might become West-Bengal....with Momota Banerjee as a BD Puppet PM, ;)

Dont forget to mention about Jamati mermaid songs.:D
@Rain Man with Jamaati mermaids, all somali pirates are toast.

Or India might become West-Bengal....with Momota Banerjee as a BD Puppet PM, ;)

@Rain Man with Jamaati mermaids, all somali pirates are toast.

And Burmese Pirates :D

Yep, all the ex-Hindus of Pakistan had grown half a dozen extra pair of balls after converting, spread in line like the nipples of a lactating dog, yet their war records against the Indian army isn't much to speak of. :)

Man that was hilarious .

BD will win.. absolutely no power can defeat them.. if India make wrong steps.. BD will ban exports of Tommy hilfiger, CK etc under wear to India... .. I noticed amazing thread... my bad

BD will win.. absolutely no power can defeat them.. if India make wrong steps.. BD will ban exports of Tommy hilfiger, CK etc under wear to India... .. I noticed amazing thread... my bad

am scared now @Major d1 .. omg facing Russia, China,US, canada and BD .... mighty going to win.... but you know, when you BD guys going to Invade Delhi... kindly call us... for transportation...

Last edited:
As I told you earlier, we won't even need to fire a bullet, we will just open the lockgates of the dams on all the 53-54 rivers that are entering Bangladesh from India...and wash down everything to Bay of Bengal. :P

Last time when I suggested this, one Bangladeshi @warrantofficer got angry and started complaining that I am trying to drown all Bangladeshis..............!! Mate, we love Bangladeshis and will continue to love Bangladeshis even in a war, :wub: we will have our fishing boats in Bay of Bengal, they will fish out all the Bangladeshis who scream "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" :angel:.......................and don't worry, we will not let the others who doesn't say the word to drown either, we love them too, we will promptly give each of them a copy of Darwin's book on the the theory of evolution; 'On the Origin of Species', with waterproof lamination......so that they can evolve and turn themselves into mermaids and live happily ever after in the seas. :yes4:

This is how some Bangladeshis would look like after evolution kicks in: :partay:

This guy below looks intelligent, @Anubis would you say "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
tumblr_n4afggodFp1sji7f2o1_500.jpg

funny_mens_calendar_02.jpg

This guy reminds me of someone, but with lesser hair. :D
WTF-Mermaid_o_92358.jpg

Some will be fashionable too... @BDforever are you saying "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
27-funny-halloween-costume-mermaid-man.jpg

We are not missing @BDforever 's cat:
the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-mermaid-cats-8.jpg

And when the evolution goes wrong, @Major d1 be careful. :p:
funny-image-1788-520x245.jpg

Oh my god, I couldn't laugh anymore..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

frankly saying,it'd be amazing if Bangladesh can defend themselves for 3-4 days in case of all out war.Because Bangladesh is like 2 small states of India.

bangladesh couldnt even take on myanmar and some idiot here wants 2 discuss indo-bangla war ? anyway a good puppy never bits its master's hand :lol:

sorry bangladesh..u sold ur souls 2 india in 1971. now live with licking ur indian master's boots

We will fight the most humane war in the history of the world, last war saw the birth of a country, and this war will result into birth of a new species.....Jamati mermaids.......there will be no death. What do you say @Major d1 ?? :p:
you trolled his *** off mate !! Cheers.. Jamaati mermaids was a real nice pic..

Thats a good idea infact ,now we see who ever wins Punjab in pakistan ruling the country and once you both combine it will be bengalis ruling Pakistan,Hasina as PM of the country is too tempting.
obviously she she will be hanged for treason after the merger:butcher: :hang2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom