What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many questions. wo0w.. Thts great . Our indian fellows getting crazy. Its a good sign. Listen up boys. - Everything is possible for us, In internet on keyboard u r a king but without net u have no ring.

@Mastermind.009 @ Yes i am damn sure abt that . There are 101 reasons why we should fight wid India- Number 1 is - They are destroying our Economy- I think these one point is enough to understand.

So ppl. Keep trolling..... By the way i am sorry i can't give reply of many posts. hu hu hu
WOW, Bangladesh has no answer for India's attack. India wins the first battle on PDF.:victory::victory:

@Rain Man Sirji you almost killed me with Jamati "Mermaid" theory..

too much trolling in one thread... major saab hope you dont mind. :)

Indians should be worried about their countrymens psychological wellbeing it's quite shameful and worrying that your fellows represent a different nationality on this forum all to score points and bring Bangladeshis down (how vevery sad indeed). I don't think you understand the Bangali psyche well, we were taught to mind our own business from the very get go no wonder South Asians have been tagged as extremely nosey, gawkey f-ckers abroad.

Mean While Major saab after conquering India,
url

1. Weakness is not absolute : Post independence, India had major conflicts with Pakistan and China. While your statement that India was not able to defend itself against China is true and is indicative of India's weakness, at the same time India having a clear upper hand in all the Indo-Pak wars is indicative of it's strength.
  2. Weakness is not uni-variate :Weakness of a country doesn't just depend on one variable like military strength. It's a confluence of factors that decide weakness. No doubt military strength is a major factor, but we can not discount the contribution of economy, education, industrial and technological developments, credentials of the people responsible for decision making and the likes.

Let's compare India and China first.

The $9 trillion Chinese economy dwarfs the $2 trillion Indian economy on almost every count.China was a $2 trillion economy in 2002. So India is 11 years behind China in the grand sweepstakes. Chinese average incomes in 2004 were at around the level that Indian average incomes are at now ($3,620). The average Indian worker produces $8,401 of output a year, measured in 1990 dollars. China was at that level in 2006.

India has a democratic form of Government. There is a significant amount of corruption in all echelons starting from top Govt. to general public. The policy makers rarely stand up to challenges. Passing a bill in the parliament is hardly smooth.
Such issues are there in almost all countries just with varying degrees of magnitude.

Right to Education Act, 2009 ensures Primary and Secondary education to all Indians. China and India are the two largest higher education systems in the world with a total enrollment of 2.91 crore and 2.67 crore students, respectively. Unfortunately, momentum for getting advanced degrees suddenly stops at the doctoral level where India (~72,000) has one-third the number of students enrolled in China (~236,000) .

india has a numerical advantage where as Bangladesh will get support from ALL OF india's NEIGHBORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom