What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English translation for those who don't understand this language. :)

Wrong. BD foreign policy as like as Indian Foreign policy . That without Foreign AID. India could n't survive.

Translation: I am clueless about both foreign policy and economics.

But In our terms, We can survive without Indian products. Just need a goalkeeper who will goal the ball to the perfect direction.

Translation: A Bangladeshi goalkeeper who is good at same-side goals can solve all problems of Bangladeshis.

Moral of the story: nobody fcuks with Bangladeshis, they fcuk themselves.

Hasina sold this country but it is minimum range. What u r thinking that without India bd is nothing, That is misconception bro .

Translation: Bangladesh is a missile that Hasina sold with minimum range to comply with MTCR.

Why u dn't say India govt, is in the pocket of Britain and US? 3 sides of India and other side is bay of bangle do u know what does it mean ? This is like a castle.

Translation: no results found, system failure.

@Major d1 what does it mean? What does it mean??

Those who take advantage from a full face war , that country is really coward . And count her own credits--- What do u say abt that ?

Translation: no attempt made to translate, critical system failure, processor burnt out.

@Major d1 please explain.

we will offer you to rejoin us and become east pakistan once again and then we open the indian front after your acceptance. with both side having nukes war will end within a week due to internal and external pressure.then we will live happily ever after:woot:
Thats a good idea infact ,now we see who ever wins Punjab in pakistan ruling the country and once you both combine it will be bengalis ruling Pakistan,Hasina as PM of the country is too tempting.

English translation for those who don't understand this language. :)

Translation: I am clueless about both foreign policy and economics.

Translation: A Bangladeshi goalkeeper who is good at same-side goals can solve all problems of Bangladeshis.

Moral of the story: nobody fcuks with Bangladeshis, they fcuk themselves.

Translation: Bangladesh is a missile that Hasina sold with minimum range to comply with MTCR.

Translation: no results found, system failure.

@Major d1 what does it mean? What does it mean??

Translation: no attempt made to translate, critical system failure, processor burnt out.

@Major d1 please explain.
Thanks for translation attempt. I was also confused because of goalkeeper , range, castle etc etc Thanks bro Brave attempt :lol:

I
True.. See the hindus surrendering ...

Surrender-1.jpg

Oh.. Wait.... :woot::woot:
If you observe carefully he is a Sikh! No a weak and conquered Hindu!

I

If you observe carefully he is a Sikh! No a weak and conquered Hindu!
Ah.. true colors .. by the way it was about who is surrendering. Not who is making the other surrender.

How did this Troll thread Survive

Anyway My VOTE is also for Bangladesh

Super Power Bangladesh

I suspect PDF authority hires people to keep on the discussions running. For that they find these kinds of very low level of trolls in a low level pay. When PDF becomes boring these people pours all kinds of joy among some section of members. Why PDF? why this with BD? :mad:
if true, @WebMaster is doing a hell of a job! Kudos... Because this thread is a jem.

Hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahha

I had some respect for this forum, I think i just about saw the last bit of it diminish with thread, lol stand-up comedy ma

@PARIKRAMA @hellfire @Rain Man @Stephen Cohen @Soumitra @halupridol @Roybot @ito guys atleast thank the OP.... this guy is brilliant, he has single highhandedly provided more entertainment than most of us combined in the last year or so. If it wasn't against the forum rules I would have showered him with +ve ratings, comon guys show some gratitude- thank the OP

where the hell is @arp2041

Thanks for the Tag

I just realised he is the same gentleman who started a very funny thread some days ago

https://defence.pk/threads/we-are-ready-for-our-foes-a-foe-state-is-always-a-foe-state.441665/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom