What's new

If there was a war between India and Bangladesh who would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is why will we need to start a war with BD. A numerous posters here say already the BD govt is in our pocket. And we certainly dont have any wish to add millions of BDs to our population.

And if BD decides to attack India they should know the realities. Surrounded on 3 sides by India and the 4th is Bay of Bengal and everyone knows the capability of the BD Navy :)

War? :lol:

India will need to deploy this WMD and it will be game over for Bangladesh.

DSC_0017.jpg

First of all the chance of war between Bangladesh and India is very negligible.

But if it happens, India will win the first part of the war. Then the second phase of war will start where Bangladesh will win even without any international interfere. Bangladesh will become a nightmare for India even more difficult than kashmir because historically Bengal always went through war for freedom. India only can destroy bangladesh for 7 days. Then their military and bd military power will be same to same.

War for freedom is inside it's genome. Even during Mughal era it fought long years and retained it's freedom. During british invasion bangal was first to fall and whole sub continent did after that.During the whole british period Bengal was always in the front line of revolt.Then the liberation war against Pakistan. So, Bangladesh have that resistance inside it. Then there are major international players who will not like it because of strategic geographical position of Bangladesh. Pakistan will intervene,also China and Russia will not sit idle . Since China and Russia is involved USA have to come in the scene too. Along with USA comes UK , Australia, Canada. So, it will be a disaster for all.

Count my vote for BD...Honestly...I also do not mind if BD wins...We should make our friends little happy with some sacrifices...After all, we still see BD and its people as our friends...

Bangladesh will win the war. Happy? Now go and finish your baby food.

First of all the chance of war between Bangladesh and India is very negligible.

But if it happens, India will win the first part of the war. Then the second phase of war will start where Bangladesh will win even without any international interfere. Bangladesh will become a nightmare for India even more difficult than kashmir because historically Bengal always went through war for freedom. India only can destroy bangladesh for 7 days. Then their military and bd military power will be same to same.

War for freedom is inside it's genome. Even during Mughal era it fought long years and retained it's freedom. During british invasion bangal was first to fall and whole sub continent did after that.During the whole british period Bengal was always in the front line of revolt.Then the liberation war against Pakistan. So, Bangladesh have that resistance inside it. Then there are major international players who will not like it because of strategic geographical position of Bangladesh. Pakistan will intervene,also China and Russia will not sit idle . Since China and Russia is involved USA have to come in the scene too. Along with USA comes UK , Australia, Canada. So, it will be a disaster for all.

As I told you earlier, we won't even need to fire a bullet, we will just open the lockgates of the dams on all the 53-54 rivers that are entering Bangladesh from India...and wash down everything to Bay of Bengal. :P

Last time when I suggested this, one Bangladeshi @warrantofficer got angry and started complaining that I am trying to drown all Bangladeshis..............!! Mate, we love Bangladeshis and will continue to love Bangladeshis even in a war, :wub: we will have our fishing boats in Bay of Bengal, they will fish out all the Bangladeshis who scream "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" :angel:.......................and don't worry, we will not let the others who doesn't say the word to drown either, we love them too, we will promptly give each of them a copy of Darwin's book on the the theory of evolution; 'On the Origin of Species', with waterproof lamination......so that they can evolve and turn themselves into mermaids and live happily ever after in the seas. :yes4:

This is how some Bangladeshis would look like after evolution kicks in: :partay:

This guy below looks intelligent, @Anubis would you say "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
tumblr_n4afggodFp1sji7f2o1_500.jpg

funny_mens_calendar_02.jpg

This guy reminds me of someone, but with lesser hair. :D
WTF-Mermaid_o_92358.jpg

Some will be fashionable too... @BDforever are you saying "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
27-funny-halloween-costume-mermaid-man.jpg

We are not missing @BDforever 's cat:
the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-mermaid-cats-8.jpg

And when the evolution goes wrong, @Major d1 be careful. :p:
funny-image-1788-520x245.jpg

Last edited:
Bangladeshis even in a war, :wub: we will have our fishing boats in Bay of Bengal, they will fish out all the Bangladeshis who scream "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" :angel:.......................and don't worry, we will not let the others who doesn't say the word to drown either, we love them too, we will promptly give each of them a copy of Darwin's book on the the theory of evolution; 'On the Origin of Species', with waterproof lamination......so that they can evolve and turn themselves into mermaids and live happily ever after in the seas. :yes4:

Oh my good god, that was hilarious, @Joe Shearer @scorpionx

As I told you earlier, we won't even need to fire a bullet, we will just open the lockgates of the dams on all the 53-54 rivers that are entering Bangladesh from India...and wash down everything to Bay of Bengal. :P

Last time when I suggested this, one Bangladeshi @warrantofficer got angry and started complaining that I am trying to drown all Bangladeshis..............!! Mate, we love Bangladeshis and will continue to love Bangladeshis even in a war, :wub: we will have our fishing boats in Bay of Bengal, they will fish out all the Bangladeshis who scream "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" :angel:.......................and don't worry, we will not let the others who doesn't say the word to drown either, we love them too, we will promptly give each of them a copy of Darwin's book on the the theory of evolution; 'On the Origin of Species', with waterproof lamination......so that they can evolve and turn themselves into mermaids and live happily ever after in the seas. :yes4:

This is how some Bangladeshis would look like after evolution kicks in: :partay:

This guy below looks intelligent, @Anubis would you say "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
tumblr_n4afggodFp1sji7f2o1_500.jpg

funny_mens_calendar_02.jpg

This guy reminds me of someone, but with lesser hair. :D
WTF-Mermaid_o_92358.jpg

Some will be fashionable too... @BDforever are you saying "Jai Hind - Vandemataram" or not??
27-funny-halloween-costume-mermaid-man.jpg

We are not missing @BDforever 's cat:
the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-mermaid-cats-8.jpg

And when the evolution goes wrong, @Major d1 be careful. :p:
funny-image-1788-520x245.jpg

Good lord!!And here I used to think I Was the funny one!! :D

Good lord!!And here I used to think I Was the funny one!! :D

We will fight the most humane war in the history of the world, last war saw the birth of a country, and this war will result into birth of a new species.....Jamati mermaids.......there will be no death. What do you say @Major d1 ?? :p:

Last edited:
BD with one hands tied back will walk over India .

not to say the qualitative advantage of having turko arabic 'genome'.... :)
there was a fight between bd villagers and bsf some years ago, ended up badly for bsf.. just imagine bd fauj with ak on segways... and extrapolate the situation to IA vs bd fauj... tough fight but bd prevails.
hence proved...
he is just a kid..leave him plz..

Knowing indians previous war record...I'll say Bangladesh.

Hindus are a weak and conquered folks...they can't fight and don't have the caliber to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom