What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

@atulya

I'll only respond to this idiot. Other idiots can look at this post to answer their idiotic posts.

First of all - we can't shoot down any USAF planes because we are in no mood to challenge the superpower. :) Just like IAF wouldn't dare shoot down a PAF plane. :chilli:

That is the reason Atlantique aircraft was shot down by Indian Mig-21 aircraft.

- But if our government had balls; they wouldn't send dossiers. :)

@meena

That was a long time ago. We always shoot down heli's that violate the LoC. :)

Anyways, Indians lie everytime. I remember in '65, IAF said they shot down 6-7 F-86's. Those F-86's were lined up after that Indian claim. :)

@Jako

Yes, we are scared. :)

Also, our government is a *****. :)
Now that you accepted the truth,that your army is scared(bcoz they run the government and take major decisions),WHY DONT YOU STOP BLABBERING ALL THE SH*TS YOU ARE DOING.
IT DOESNT SUIT YOU AS YOU ARE FROM A COWARDLY COUNTRY!
:P

July 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Lanka C News

Pakistan says that, if India will expel the Sri Lankan Air Force officers who are receiving a training in Tamilnadu Army Training Center, Pakistan is ready to train them.

Pakistan, which has many high graded training centers, has expressed it’s willingness to train the Sri Lankan Ari force officials soon after the media reports were published regarding the relevant incident.
Even though, India hasn’t taken a decision to send back these Sri Lankan Air Force officers , their training secessions in Tamilnadu were cancelled.

The Indian government hasn’t officially informed the Sri Lankan government yet,in this

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them.*|*Lanka Cyber News

Hopefully everything is worked out to Sri Lanka's satisfaction but if not, Pakistan is always ready able and willing to help Sri Lanka at any time being that SL is our friendly neighbour from SAARC. Pakistan has excellent relationship with Sri Lanka and would do anything to help them.

BTW, I graduated from Pakistan Air Force Academy Risalpur as an Air Force Pilot some 40 years ago and over the years I have kept in touch with my Alma mater. I can vouch for their training programs being top notch at the PAF Academy Risalpur, as it is modeled after the USAF Academy in Colorado Springs. PAF has trained Pilots from many Middleeastern Air Forces at one time or the other including Pilots from Iran, Iraq, Syria, UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Yemen, Jordon, Algeria etc.

Pakistan Air Force will gladly take these Pilots from SL under their wings and teach them Air Combat skills.

@meena

Anyways, Indians lie everytime. I remember in '65, IAF said they shot down 6-7 F-86's. Those F-86's were lined up after that Indian claim. :)

We don't lie every time, Only your Government lies every time, when did you people shoot a Indian helicopter? You shot a UAV in 2002?

@atulya

I'll only respond to this idiot. Other idiots can look at this post to answer their idiotic posts.

First of all - we can't shoot down any USAF planes because we are in no mood to challenge the superpower. :) Just like IAF wouldn't dare shoot down a PAF plane. :chilli:
ofcourse i am idiot sir, i am happy to irritate you. by the way its just nukes that has saved pakistan, otherwise.....................(i dont want to be banned)

@meena

When that happened?:blah: , what you displayed that you got it from Iran for rent everybody knows. Lying? can I start to list out Pakistan lies?.

@atulya

Haha sure... How was Pakistan save 1947-1998? Magically? Actually same I could say of India when the USS Enterprise came itchingly close during 1971. ;)

;)

Actually I'm not claiming we shot it down, you government is.

Indian helicopter gunship shot down

When that happened?:blah: , what you displayed that you got it from Iran for rent everybody knows. Lying? can I start to list out Pakistan lies?.

Iran? I though Canada. Oh well. Anyways, if we got it for rent, why are there F-86's displayed in Karachi's PAF museum?

@atulya

Haha sure... How was Pakistan save 1947-1998? Magically? Actually same I could say of India when the USS Enterprise came itchingly close during 1971. ;)

;)

i think pakistan was saved from 1947 to 1998 because pakistan always worked under a super power,first great britain, then usa now china. i think its a great stretgy to survive for a small country by working under a powerful government.

@atulya

Excuses, excuses. You know that any of the superpowers would not come to Pakistan's rescue if Indians attacked. Stop the BS to save your face. Your IA just didn't want it's *** to get kicked by a bunch of Pakistani supported tribals.

@atulya

;)

Iran? I though Canada. Oh well. Anyways, if we got it for rent, why are there F-86's displayed in Karachi's PAF museum?

Man plz use your brain 28th May 1999 at the time of Kargil war taken place. If that is case shall v talk about Patton nagar?.

No its Iran(a muslim brother) dear , Pakistan and Iran both got that aircraft from US. Iran supported Pak in that war and PAF lost its some F-86 in war. After the war loss Pak want to maintain its dignity so PAF displayed remaining aircrafts and Iranian F-86 , later Pak F-86 displayed in your museum.

@atulya

Excuses, excuses. You know that any of the superpowers would not come to Pakistan's rescue if Indians attacked. Stop the BS to save your face. Your IA just didn't want it's *** to get kicked by a bunch of Pakistani supported tribals.

no excuses sir, dont know 1971 and american aircraft carrier incident,and why innocent tribal why not pak army,i think your pak army fear to fight.dare to fight face to face bro.and if ur r so much powerful then who has stopped pak to capture kashmir now dont say me idiot again.

@atulya

Are u sane ? U have been shifting goal posts everytime u are being owned up which is after every goddamn post :lol:
first u said India don't have balls to shoot down pak planes then u shifted to IAF lying in '65 to UAV being shot down in 2002 to IAF Helis being brought down ???

U seem to be distraught with shame ..

ontopic : why doesn't pakistan offer to train all future batches of SLAF which are supposed to be trained in INDIA ? The truth is you people never cared for them..

Heck, u people didn't even provide compensation to the sri Lankan cricket team... Utter shameful of your govt. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom