What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

:rofl: let me ask u something.

if we actually wanted to use a separatist organization to divide a nation, do u think we would have failed? :agree: we did this in 2 weeks in 71

Don't drop that bomb dude. It will turn this thread into a warzone. :D

@newdelhinsa

We are happy to help our Sri Lankan brothers to defeat the Indian terrorist group - LTTE which introduced suicide bombing in South Asia.

IF India hadn't supported LTTE in the FIRST PLACE, we wouldn't have had a problem, eh?

Yes, I agree we are trying to improve our PR. And so we will do it by acting friendly, Pakistan right now is probably the most friendliest it has been.

Anyways, I didn't want to replyto idiots like you who are still not banned for the $hit posts your are spewing everyday.

Truth hurts ?

LTTE was fighting against Shinhalse oppression even before allegedly India helped them.

Tell your Chinese friends and get this into your brain as fast as you can that I do not give a damn about getting banned when speaking with right diplomatic language and true.

July 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Lanka C News

Pakistan says that, if India will expel the Sri Lankan Air Force officers who are receiving a training in Tamilnadu Army Training Center, Pakistan is ready to train them.

Pakistan, which has many high graded training centers, has expressed it’s willingness to train the Sri Lankan Ari force officials soon after the media reports were published regarding the relevant incident.
Even though, India hasn’t taken a decision to send back these Sri Lankan Air Force officers , their training secessions in Tamilnadu were cancelled.

The Indian government hasn’t officially informed the Sri Lanakn government yet,in this

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them. | Lanka Cyber News

typical pakistani premature attitude..

We are happy to train our Sri Lankans bros air force so they can fight any terrorist group India sends them...

Besides that, PAF pilots are some of the best in the world

if Pakistani pilots are so good why don't they shoot down American drones.. Killing thousands of pakistani civilians..

i don't see much point in this as the mainstay of sri lankan airforce is mig 23 n mig 27 although F-7 are also there but the are nothing in comparison to the migs n PAF does not operates migs

This was actually very unprofessional if our government if happened. They are our diplomatic guests and must be treated accordingly. If this was rejected before they came, then it would be okay. But expelling them would only show UPA's cheapness to bow down to needless regionalist pressure.

While I agree about the excesses that SL nationalists did but there's a limit to regionalist pressure.

i don't see much point in this as the mainstay of sri lankan airforce is mig 23 n mig 27 although F-7 are also there but the are nothing in comparison to the migs n PAF does not operates migs

This again proved my point that they threw the offer in a haste for obvious reasons.

This was actually very unprofessional if our government if happened. They are our diplomatic guests and must be treated accordingly. If this was rejected before they came, then it would be okay. But expelling them would only show UPA's cheapness to bow down to needless regionalist pressure.

While I agree about the excesses that SL nationalists did but there's a limit to regionalist pressure.

Our govt. is full of fools who can not foresee such circumstances going to arose, they could have posted them in any other academy than in TN.

i agree upa is just a spineless govt it just can't take decisions on its own n if tamils have some problem then should have done the training in some other state in first place

Leave Pakistanis in their sweet dreams. SLs are still in India and are going nowhere. They atleast can't take the risk of their AF men being trained by Pak.

266.jpg

Scavengers are at it again.:lol:

@ Icewolf.

I am ready to defend what I wrote and happy to be proved wrong. Call me out next time quoting me line to line, word to word, take help of Chinese dragon, than playing frustrated victim.

Leave Pakistanis in their sweet dreams. SLs are still in India and are going nowhere. They atleast can't take the risk of their AF men being trained by Pak.

What risk? Even former army chief of SL is an alumni of PMA. You know that?

:rofl: let me ask u something.

if we actually wanted to use a separatist organization to divide a nation, do u think we would have failed? :agree: we did this in 2 weeks in 71

let me get this straight and it might hurt your inferiority complex sourced ego,
you did not succeed to divide our nation in 71
the leaders from within ourselves Divided our nation themselves long ago.
what you did was just add a little spark to it, it was already done for long ago internally.

and to the part,
no you can not unless you are dreaming

let me get this straight and it might hurt your inferiority complex sourced ego,
you did not succeed to divide our nation in 71
the leaders from within ourselves Divided our nation themselves long ago.
what you did was just add a little spark to it, it was already done for long ago internally.

and to the part,
no you can not unless you are dreaming
So Kashmiris want to be with India then and the Sikhs as well by that definition.

July 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Lanka C News

Pakistan says that, if India will expel the Sri Lankan Air Force officers who are receiving a training in Tamilnadu Army Training Center, Pakistan is ready to train them.

Pakistan, which has many high graded training centers, has expressed it’s willingness to train the Sri Lankan Ari force officials soon after the media reports were published regarding the relevant incident.
Even though, India hasn’t taken a decision to send back these Sri Lankan Air Force officers , their training secessions in Tamilnadu were cancelled.

The Indian government hasn’t officially informed the Sri Lanakn government yet,in this

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them. | Lanka Cyber News

This act of India will make them very low level and it will damage India image very badly

Back
Top Bottom