What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

A very good decision by PAK. SL don't have any shortage of friends in the region. Besides training by indian pilots would have
meant flying coffins in SL arsenal. When it comes to training always choose the best and SL should accept the PAK offer.

Now BD is also in the league of nations providing military training to the friendly forces. The post should have been posted to the following thread:
stupid-funny-all-over-world

Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship Frndship

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

how much china pak frnship saved paksitan from this terror mode?china is connected to paksitan and sri lankans here talking big :lol:

so take lessons from china-pak :D before jumping :rofl:

I can only laugh at the situation in South Asia. India trys to show it's superiority to Pakistan, Pakistan shows a big middle finger, India shows it's superiority to BD, BD's show India a big middle finger (as seen on PDF), and now India trys to show it's superiority to Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka shows it a middle finger...........

Atleast I got education... The way you arrived to this thread it seems ;)...

I dint know you were counting middle fingers shown to us in PDF..:lol:

India trys to show it's superiority to Pakistan, Pakistan shows a big middle finger, India shows it's superiority to BD, BD's show India a big middle finger (as seen on PDF), and now India trys to show it's superiority to Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka shows it a middle finger...........

Add another one from us too. :woot:

Few Sri Lankans will exaggerate Pakistan's role in curbing LTTE now, the same Pakistan who can not curb bunch of outlaws in their ~Lyari township. If it wasn't of Indian support the LTTE might have been at large till today. Any intelligent Sri Lankan would understand internal compulsion of India than joining the band wagon with few who want to improve their bad PR and use SL to level some score with India.

The ball is in SL court lets see if they will accept this offer made by Pakistan in such an awkward undiplomatic haste.

@newdelhinsa

We are happy to help our Sri Lankan brothers to defeat the Indian terrorist group - LTTE which introduced suicide bombing in South Asia.

IF India hadn't supported LTTE in the FIRST PLACE, we wouldn't have had a problem, eh?

Yes, I agree we are trying to improve our PR. And so we will do it by acting friendly, Pakistan right now is probably the most friendliest it has been.

Anyways, I didn't want to replyto idiots like you who are still not banned for the $hit posts your are spewing everyday.

We hope we can get Air base in Sri Lanka, so no Indian plane violates Sri Lanka's air space.
Wow! :woot: The Indian Air Force is totally crap scared of the PAF!!
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
It would never even think of violating Sri Lankan airspace if it knows that PAF fighters are prowling around! :P

As you mentioned in an earlier post, the PAF is not only best in the world but the universe too! The IAF therefore doesn't have a bl00dy chance in hell! Sheeesh! That sucks! :undecided:

Wow! :woot: The Indian Air Force is totally crap scared of the PAF!!
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
It would never even think of violating Sri Lankan airspace if it knows that PAF fighters are prowling around! :P

As you mentioned in an earlier post, the PAF is not only best in the world but the universe too! The IAF therefore doesn't have a bl00dy chance in hell! Sheeesh! That sucks! :lol:

Thanks for showing your insecurities :)

I can only laugh at the situation in South Asia. India trys to show it's superiority to Pakistan, Pakistan shows a big middle finger, India shows it's superiority to BD, BD's show India a big middle finger (as seen on PDF), and now India trys to show it's superiority to Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka shows it a middle finger...........

i think in response to 4 middlefingers (including chini), i think india will just give a slap to each of you and say thank you

So Pakistan won the 47 war .....:lol:
I must say great education system u guys have , pity on you

Gade murde kyun ukhaad rahe ho

Nahi kar rahe hum unhe train, jisko karna hai kar lo, hamein koi pronblem nahin....Pakistan sikhaye to aur bhi accha, hamari counter strategy pehle se bani hui hai, Srilanka ke liye bhi wahi kaam aa jayegi....koi load bhi nahi padega. :D

Back
Top Bottom