What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

Yes that is why US drones are entering into Pakistan, That is the reason 4 US stealth helicopters were able to enter and exit from pakistan without getting detected.

CC: National Security and Bilateral relations are also not spared in the politics of Indian politicians. What these people have problem in training a foreign security personnel.

Please understand the situation in Pak and post...

We hope we can get Air base in Sri Lanka, so no Indian plane violates Sri Lanka's air space.

First of all please take action to check air space violations in North waziristan from 2007 to till date there are more than 300 drone attacks, Try to protect your own country from airspace violations, I am not sure how many reconnaissance missions has US conducted in the past, I would also like to underline another point USA embassy in Pakistan is like a CIA Post.

Yes that is why US drones are entering into Pakistan, That is the reason 4 US stealth helicopters were able to enter and exit from pakistan without getting detected.

CC: National Security and Bilateral relations are also not spared in the politics of Indian politicians. What these people have problem in training a foreign security personnel.

First of all, dear, PAF pilot training has nothing to do with stealth helis which our govt allowed. Besides, how can PAF jets pick up stealth helis on their radars? Use your brain, dear, seems you have none. Typical of Indians.

Good, Pakistan was quick to pick crumbs, assuming too much on believing they be able to use this opportunity against India.

What a low way to earn geo-political brownie points throwing assistances like this.

Good, Pakistan was quick to pick crumbs, assuming too much on believing they be able to use this opportunity against India.

What a low way to earn geo-political brownie points throwing assistances like this.

This is the only way...cant blame them.

Good , now that the Pakistanis have said this , the Sri lankans are surely not going to be expelled if there was really ever any such plan:lol:

Only if they had ever used their brains for a change :wave:

First of all, dear, PAF pilot training has nothing to do with stealth helis which our govt allowed. Besides, how can PAF jets pick up stealth helis on their radars? Use your brain, dear, seems you have none. Typical of Indians.

I dont think MQ-1 drone is a stealth drone.

oh really,but first secure your air space,daily uncle sam tease your air force by showing middle finger.its easy to talk:hang2:

Excellent Post, Really wonderful.

You idiot, I already told you PAF can't shot down drones.

@atulya

I'll only respond to this idiot. Other idiots can look at this post to answer their idiotic posts.

First of all - we can't shoot down any USAF planes because we are in no mood to challenge the superpower. :) Just like IAF wouldn't dare shoot down a PAF plane. :chilli:

@Jako

Yes, we are scared. :)

Also, our government is a *****. :)

@atulya

I'll only respond to this idiot. Other idiots can look at this post to answer their idiotic posts.

First of all - we can't shoot down any USAF planes because we are in no mood to challenge the superpower. :) Just like IAF wouldn't dare shoot down a PAF plane. :chilli:

You are not mean the Atlantique type incident ryt? ok then.

Back
Top Bottom