What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

Then please mention the name also otherwise it creates a lot of misunderstanding .

How? I was responding to the quote the member above me wrote saying whoever faces IAF will never be able to go home...

hey i never said that. a USAF pilot did. and he was talking about IAF of 2005 not the IAF of 1965

With the new found friendship found b/n SL & Pakistan/China, its a surprise that they sent their airmen to India for training.

July 7, 2012 at 9:18 am | Lanka C News

Pakistan says that, if India will expel the Sri Lankan Air Force officers who are receiving a training in Tamilnadu Army Training Center, Pakistan is ready to train them.

Pakistan, which has many high graded training centers, has expressed it’s willingness to train the Sri Lankan Ari force officials soon after the media reports were published regarding the relevant incident.
Even though, India hasn’t taken a decision to send back these Sri Lankan Air Force officers , their training secessions in Tamilnadu were cancelled.

The Indian government hasn’t officially informed the Sri Lanakn government yet,in this

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them.*|*Lanka Cyber News
From what I have seen since last few years this person is such a sick of India that he can't live with or without India. If Pakistan & China are so much advanced,develop,more trained than India,then you should to go them. Leave us for GOD sake. We don't wanna live in tension at all. Our only priority is poverty reduction & welfare of our citizen first.

DOn tsee anything thats unexpected in that. Pakistan is tryin gto win some friends, and if these SL pilots dont get traiing in India, they can look for other opportunities elsewhere to complete their training. Pretty logical stuff.

Thats great.. Pakistan should train srilankan pilots...
I hope, PAK Govt would give some Z+ security to SL Pilots, not like the security provided to SL Cricket Players... :D

India government doesn't support LTTE openly... That's why they will tell SLAF pilots to attack terrorists... But they know SLAF is a small Air Force ... PAF will teach them best skills in the universe
India is not Pakistan which does thing hiding in caves. We are lions & they are tigers. Whatever we do we do openly not like you. Stop comparing your rag tag super power country with India.

Back
Top Bottom