What's new

If Sri Lankan Air Force officers are expelled, we will train them: Pakistan

We are happy to train our Sri Lankans bros air force so they can fight any terrorist group India sends them...

Besides that, PAF pilots are some of the best in the world

common ,then pakistan should open teaching school, atleast it will bring tourist in Pakistan.:pakistan:

SL military officers get train in Pakistan, China, UK, USA, Bangladesh too.
What do you think what they were doing here. Playing cricket. Bug off.You either with us, with them or with no body. but don't try to sail on both boats simultaneously. Both boats are going to same target but with different course of action,direction.

SL military officers get train in Pakistan, China, UK, USA, Bangladesh too.
wow then Indian army should be trained in Sri Lanka ,they can teach us many thing. even they can help us to become super power so that we can counter China. just trolling

:rofl: let me ask u something.

if we actually wanted to use a separatist organization to divide a nation, do u think we would have failed? :agree: we did this in 2 weeks in 71

That was 71 and now world is much metured and peoples know the tactics of others specially Indians, even general public knows everything due to media having lot of channels....:blah:

That was 71 and now world is much metured and peoples know the tactics of others specially Indians, even general public knows everything due to media having lot of channels....:blah:
do you want us to split you again? let me know, i will inform The greatest human being ever on earth, shri narendar bhai modi .

oh really, them why haven't you won 1998 war and captured the whole Kashmir.:woot:

wow then Indian army should be trained in Sri Lanka ,they can teach us many thing. even they can help us to become super power so that we can counter China. just trolling

Most of countries train foreign military officers, we do the same!

Sri Lankans are more than welcome.

Besides through us they will get access to the latest Chinese technology, a more likely and affordable future option for the Lankans than say investing in expensive and locked down Russian/Western tech.

China and Pakistan have a vested interest in defeating Sri Lankas enemies, India has a vested interest in supporting Sri Lankas enemies. It is commonly acknowledged by many Sri Lankans that their closeness to India is bought off by Indian foreign policy makers as the truth keeps emerging India keeps losing influence in Sri Lanka to Pakistan or China.

Besides we owe Sri Lanka one after what its players went through in Lahore.

Besides through us they will get access to the latest Chinese technology, a more likely and affordable future option for the Lankans than say investing in expensive and locked down Russian/Western tech.

China and Pakistan have a vested interest in defeating Sri Lankas enemies, India has a vested interest in supporting Sri Lankas enemies. It is commonly acknowledged by many Sri Lankans that their closeness to India is bought off by Indian foreign policy makers as the truth keeps emerging India keeps losing influence in Sri Lanka to Pakistan or China.

please dont make me laugh, i just had lunch...

quite a dumb statement.. who are SL enemies? please can you let me know what you think the date is?

why? do you want to get it right this time?

In geopolitical scenarios, things changes drastically, for ex. on one end you were ally of US on WoT, now the deeply strained relationship.

Srilanka's nearest neighbour is neither Pakistan nor China. All there access to most of the products are via India. Plus why would they form anti-India relationship with a regional power like India.

All Sr. AF can learn is counter-IAF strategies from Pakistan. But no matter what was the past, India will be their neighbor at the end of the day, which they have to live with it.

Any hostility towards India won't lead them to prosperity. China is making Srilanka as its distant base in hidden way but I seriously doubt that Srilankan policy makers will decide to indulge in tug-of-war between India and China.

india will soon make SL into indian citizens , then what will happen? we will know all strategies of pak. hahahaha

But why train your airmen in India which according to you is a country at which Sri Lankans laugh at. Why train your people at a laughable country? Pls send them to China or Pakistan
agreed sir:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom