What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

Who's to say their version is wrong. Maybe yes maybe not.

Army has really messed this country up, army and its officers.

Whether army messed up the country or not , its not something we should be discussing on this thread.

Their version is the most wrecked way one can follow islam. Firstly even if they think we are traitors of Islam , islam no way allows torture and football with the enemy's head . Its strictly forbidden to destroy religious places , no women, children or old people should be killed in jihad , education is clearly compulsary. Need i go on?

Whether army messed up the country or not , its not something we should be discussing on this thread.

Their version is the most wrecked way one can follow islam. Firstly even if they think we are traitors of Islam , islam no way allows torture and football with the enemy's head . Its strictly forbidden to destroy religious places , no women, children or old people should be killed in jihad , education is clearly compulsary. Need i go on?

Your beloved army gernail uncle zia sowed the seed. Now we are reaping its benefits in terms of TTP and Noora ( remember him being his protege ).

So army is the cause for all ills, i guess 80% ills.

Your beloved army gernail uncle zia sowed the seed. Now we are reaping its benefits in terms of TTP and Noora ( remember him being his protege ).

All ills? Really ? the army has messed up on a few things . But your beloved civilian leaders have contributed to the downfall of this land as well . Al-Qaeda was created for the resistance of afghanistan against Soviet empire . Not to bomb innocent muslims . And China , America ,.England , Saudi Arabia etc helped in sowing the seed . Why arent they paying if thats the case.

Who do you exactly support btw?

I would say not even 10%

TTP ideology is foreign. It is present in all Muslim countries. Whatever Zia did, even if he wouldn't have done that, TTP ideology would still have surfaced in a country like Pakistan.

All ills? Really ? the army has messed up on a few things . But your beloved civilian leaders have contributed to the downfall of this land as well . Al-Qaeda was created for the resistance of afghanistan against Soviet empire . Not to bomb innocent muslims . And China , America ,.England , Saudi Arabia etc helped in sowing the seed . Why arent they paying if thats the case.

Who do you exactly support btw?

I support whoever benefits Pak the most. Army is responsible for the number one ill of ours. Terrorism. They stills upport Afghanis when we know they are quietly supporting TTP. We have assets in the shape of maulvis. Assets in Kashmir who have turned the guns on us.

These ills are more than enough to cause utter destruction of our country's image.

I openly support the army, but do not follow it blindly. Blind leading the blind is gonna be our headache. Well we have been led here and still staggering in blindness.

I would say not even 10%

TTP ideology is foreign. It is present in all Muslim countries. Whatever Zia did, even if he wouldn't have done that, TTP ideology would still have surfaced in a country like Pakistan.

Zia sowed the seed. The thing is you cannot control religion. Religious ideologies, because if you object you become kafir, murtad, wajib ul qatl. This who we have become. Kafir according to them.

Zia sowed the seed. The thing is you cannot control religion. Religious ideologies, because if you object you become kafir, murtad, wajib ul qatl. This who we have become. Kafir according to them.

Pakistan tried to become castle of Islam. What kind of medieval thinking is that? If you want to become powerful then invest in education, infrastructure and innovation.

she was picked up from Pakistan................in Karachi while on her way to the airport

The other story is that she was in Afghanistan. Even then i would have demanded her to be handed over to Pakistan and spend her sentence in Pakistan not in USA.

The other story is that she was in Afghanistan. Even then i would have demanded her to be handed over to Pakistan and spend her sentence in Pakistan not in USA.

Crimes against US homeland do not allow to be served in other countries.

I support whoever benefits Pak the most. Army is responsible for the number one ill of ours. Terrorism. They still support Afghanis when we know they are quietly supporting TTP. We have assets in the shape of maulvis. Assets in Kashmir who have turned the guns on us.

These ills are more than enough to cause utter destruction of our country's image.

I openly support the army, but do not follow it blindly. Blind leading the blind is gonna be our headache. Well we have been led here and still staggering in blindness.

Firstly Army created Al-Qaeda but dont you think in such a big step the government might be involved too?

Secondly (again )Army created talibaan . They turned away from their true purpose of making but now the army is working hard to cover up the mistake 40,000 soldiers have died doing so. These civilian leaders are not even working to compensate what they have been doing.

I dont believe the army is flawless either but looking at what its doing now- thats much more than any institution working in Pakistan at the moment.

then why was Raymond Davis pressured to be handed to the USA?

dude, whatever, but 87 YEARS? even the criminals of the Bosnian war were not given so much time in prison? although there were murders of hundreds? and look at what she was accused of? snatching a gun from an interrogator? would YOU JUST LOOK AT HER SIZE

Tell that to Jamaate Islami and the media who has been lying to their teeth that she was picked up from Karachi not captured by US troops in Afghanistan.

dude, whatever, but 87 YEARS? even the criminals of the Bosnian war were not given so much time in prison? although there were murders of hundreds? and look at what she was accused of? snatching a gun from an interrogator? would YOU JUST LOOK AT HER SIZE

She was not picked up from Karachi, this is a lie to emotionally black mail illiterate and emotional Pakistanis. Why would intelligence officers pick up a innocent woman minding her own business? They have larger and more dangerous tasks to complete.

As for the sentence well there is nothing you or Pakistan can do to change that. She was in Afghanistan helping Al Qaida as an enemy combatant. She was a prisoner of war not random victim.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom