What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

I say we should enforce Shariah and then prosecute these bastards according to it.

No bailing out, no delaying, Just pass the death sentence within 7 days.

No Hadith Based Laws , Only Quranic laws .... And then wait for (re)appearance of Imam Mahdi A.S. That is what the Muslims should be doing ......

No Hadith Based Laws , Only Quranic laws .... And then wait for (re)appearance of Imam Mahdi A.S. That is what the Muslims should be doing ......
Most of us don't share your views my friend.

Nobody will agree to that.

Most of us don't share your views my friend.

Nobody will agree to that.

It is not about "My views" dear .... Quran is the only "undisputed" text among Muslims ... "Quranic Laws Mandatory , Hadith Laws optional " is the only practical choice if Sharia has to be implemented in a "diverse" country like Pakistan .....Idea of "Deoband Pakistan" in line with "Wahhabi KSA" or "Shia Iran" can not work here .... Any such attempt would result in more sectarian violence only ...

It is not about "My views" dear .... Quran is the only "undisputed" text among Muslims ... "Quranic Laws Mandatory , Hadith Laws optional " is the only practical choice if Sharia has to be implemented in a "diverse" country like Pakistan .....Idea of "Deoband Pakistan" in line with "Wahhabi KSA" or "Shia Iran" can not work here .... Any such attempt would result in more sectarian violence only ...
Meri Jaan what does the cooperation between Wahabi Al-Qaeda and Deobandi TTP tells you ???

Their Isn't any disagreement between the two when it comes to Shariah.

Meri Jaan what does the cooperation between Wahabi Al-Qaeda and
Deobandi TTP tells you ???

That Dajjal is about to appear anytime soon now , to lead his "Army" ... The ground is ready .... :cheers:

Is there zikr of Imam al Mahdi alaihisama in Qur'an Hakeem?

Yet, it is the Ahadith Mubarika, that mention MUTAWATIR narrations of the existence of Imam al Mahdi alaihisalam

That Dajjal is about to appear anytime soon now , to lead his "Army" ... The ground is ready .... :cheers:
I'm sure that the Pakistanis will rejoice even if the Shariah enforced, is imported from KSA. ;)

There isn't much to disagree with when it comes to Sharia.

Is there zikr of Imam al Mahdi alaihisama in Qur'an Hakeem?

Yet, it is the Ahadith Mubarika, that mention MUTAWATIR narrations of the existence of Imam al Mahdi alaihisalam

That was for Shia Hazraat , they can follow their "belief" without being forced to obey sunni shariah .... same goes for sunnis .. when Imam Mahdi A.S appears , he will revive the "true" religion (Both Sunni and Shia believe in this) ....... Why don`t we stop fighting each other and leave it to Imam (when he appears/reappears) to decide who is Muslim and who is not ??

I'm sure that the Pakistanis will rejoice even if the Shariah enforced, is imported from KSA. ;)

I don`t think so ... Only a few will

There is a lot to disagree. The vast majority of Pakistanis are Hanafi Sunni Sufis. They do not want the Shariah as practiced in KSA.

Hi,

I like to know why muslims country have Shariah law?
Whats the purpose of it ?
Is it modern enough to be adopted by a country?

Saudi Arabia has Sharia laws.I cannot think of any other country at the moment that has got Sharia laws.Some have laws which are inspired by Sharia.

The funny thing about Pakistan is, it is an Islamic republic by the book, but does not have Islamic laws.The laws are infact inspired by the British and to some extent the Americans.I just don't understand what is Islamic about Pakistan then.

I am sure there are other ways to limit army's political involvment

TTP has a concept of Islam that is different from ours. I never said Islam wasnt good or anything.

Who's to say their version is wrong. Maybe yes maybe not.

Army has really messed this country up, army and its officers.

Thanks a lot.

I like to know one more thing, does Shariah support democracy or monarchy because few centuries back we didn't have anything called as democracy or is it like Shariah is adaptable to both systems and even future systems?
There is no monarchy system in Islam...

Shariah is a set of laws...not exactly given a name of a ruling systems...Its something lawyers in some Muslim countries study in extra to the Law degree or is incorporated with some law degrees...

It can be applied at National level but like I said in today's world since everyone can be bought...It kinda fails because if misused or twisted it really sounds backward and stone age! However if taken as it is without meddling and twisting it it can lead to progress ...I gave 1 example as welfare system ...In Shariah this is strongly emphasized but Muslim countries dont know its basics..while Scandinavian reached to the same conclusion through observations and studies....

Saudi Arabia has Sharia laws.I cannot think of any other country at the moment that has got Sharia laws.Some have laws which are inspired by Sharia.

The funny thing about Pakistan is, it is an Islamic republic by the book, but does not have Islamic laws.The laws are infact inspired by the British and to some extent the Americans.I just don't understand what is Islamic about Pakistan then.
And yet every Indian on PDF seems to blame Islam at every chance it gets!

Honestly speaking we have both...our family courts have shariah system...so before trying to utter nonesense on behalf of a country you dont know, I suggest silence or a little bit of research (no wiki is not enough)

and twisted Shariah is mostly limited to rural areas where they dont know the laws but just impose their jahalat and call it shariah coz people will easily accept Shariah over jahalat!

@Established_1965

And yet every Indian on PDF seems to blame Islam at every chance it gets!
Honestly speaking we have both...our family courts have shariah system...so before trying to utter nonesense on behalf of a country you dont know, I suggest silence or a little bit of research (no wiki is not enough)

and twisted Shariah is mostly limited to rural areas where they dont know the laws but just impose their jahalat and call it shariah coz people will easily accept Shariah over jahalat!
I have clearly distinguished between a nation-state implementing Shariah and those inspired by it.Pakistan will be considered to be ruled by Islamic laws only if the highest court fully complies with it and thereby the administration is governed by it.

One cannot have two different law codes in the same country.At the same point of time, if one particular crime is punishable in two different law codes, then it doesn't mean that the two are the same, for the differences may be far too many.

Pakisani laws are heavily influenced by British laws, that does not make the entire law code British.Similarly, some laws of the family court are influenced by the Shariah.That does not make it Shariah.Clear enough?
Even the extremist elements inside Pakistan are fighting with the government because they want Shariah to be implemented in Pakistan.
Honestly, you should try to control the habit of jumping the gun.

Last edited:
I have clearly distinguished between a nation-state implementing Shariah and those inspired by it.Pakistan will be considered to be ruled by Islamic laws only if the highest court fully complies with it and thereby the administration is governed by it.
Ok I agree with that...in such a case Pakistan does not have shariah...

One cannot have two different law codes in the same country.At the same point of time, if one particular crime is punishable in two different law codes, then it doesn't mean that the two are the same, for the differences may be far too many.
Mere opinion...many Muslim countries reserve Shariah for family court + Punishments and do not apply it elsewhere (finance, government, abolishing monarchy as par shariah is also not seen)..

Like I said for family court it is Shariah....for punishment it is usually the British style civil court...however some rural areas have their own group of elders who give punishment and call it Shariah...laughable but it happens...

So technically what I made bold is your opinion...

Pakisani laws are heavily influenced by British laws, that does not make the entire law code British.Similarly, some laws of the family court are influenced by the Shariah.That does not make it Shariah.Clear enough?
Fair enough we have a hybrid...but there is no denying we have close to 95% of Shariah in family court...how hard is that to understand?
Honestly, you should try to control the habit of jumping the gun.
You should control the habit of trying to be an expert in every field...I told how much I know based on going to Pakistani courts + talking to students from Shariah dept in different countries

you told how much you have heard or deduced based on reading articles!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom