What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

Lil jimmy fetch me a beer(halal. :lol: ) n pop corn n reserve the best seat for me will ya .. Gotta love these terrorist fuks..

Hi,

I like to know why muslims country have Shariah law?
Whats the purpose of it ?
Is it modern enough to be adopted by a country?
Well,

1) not all Muslim countries have Shariah...

2) The version of the Shariah that existed few centuries ago doesnt exist no longer as people have adulterated the meaning

3) Most of the rules are applicable in today's frame...Like the welfare laws of Scandinavia are very similar to that in Shariah (if you are talking about proper Shariah)

Apart from the rules of punishing and all I dont think there should be much prob if the law is translated properly and people dont try to become the leaders by taking the law in their own hands and twisting it to their favour...

However, the laws back then were efficient because the people back then were sincere...the people now echo whoever pays them the most...such corrupts cant handle such a law and hence the distortion and present day fear of shariah....

I hope that answers your question...I dont want to go in details as it may cause a huge debate / discussion and everything will go off topic!

Oh pulease we all know what the TTP's sharait law means.. No education for girls , complete oppression , burqa must , jihad all the time , kill who ever doesnt come to the mosque on friday . Hell no!

Maulvis like you.
I aint no molvi...

1) Woman cant be molvi :astagh::astagh::astagh:

2) I dont even know this creature

3) I never get a say...In molvi ki mehfil woman are not allowed to talk :cray: (Or I think...esp with the stupid fatwahs they put on women...I would think they are like that)

I have a few maulvis in my office. Allah bachaye, biddat this biddat that. Yaar yeh maulvi pani na peene dein koi biddat mardein inka bas chaley to.

Plus you a maulvan then :yes4:

Oh pulease we all know what the TTP's sharait law means.. No education for girls , complete oppression , burqa must , jihad all the time , kill who ever doesnt come to the mosque on friday . Hell no!

It can be good to limit Army's involvement in Politics. Plus nothing is better than Islam.

It can be good to limit Army's involvement in Politics. Plus nothing is better than Islam.

I am sure there are other ways to limit army's political involvment

TTP has a concept of Islam that is different from ours. I never said Islam wasnt good or anything.

Some time i think Pakistanis are super hipocrats they idealize Islam and talk about 2 nation theory etc etc but when demand for sharia they start shiting in their pants as this may directly affect them or their lifestyles

what a silly bunch choose a path either sharia or westernization their is NO middle-way ... those in the middle are most confused fcks

Some time i think Pakistanis are super hipocrats they idealize Islam and talk about 2 nation theory etc etc but when demand for sharia they start shiting in their pants as this may directly affect them or their lifestyles

what a silly bunch choose a path either sharia or westernization their is NO middle-way ... those in the middle are most confused fcks

there is nothing wrong with shairat law - a good amount of islamic laws are enforced in the country . It depends merely on what TTP thinks shariat is . Because once we agree with this demand .then will come the question what Sharait laws are -thats where the real problem will be . You dont expect people ,destroying schools and killing innocent people going to work , to have a sane veiw point of sharait.

And pakistan is flushed with people who analize islam differently .my idea if islam might completely vary from yours

Last edited:
Well,

1) not all Muslim countries have Shariah...

2) The version of the Shariah that existed few centuries ago doesnt exist no longer as people have adulterated the meaning

3) Most of the rules are applicable in today's frame...Like the welfare laws of Scandinavia are very similar to that in Shariah (if you are talking about proper Shariah)

Apart from the rules of punishing and all I dont think there should be much prob if the law is translated properly and people dont try to become the leaders by taking the law in their own hands and twisting it to their favour...

However, the laws back then were efficient because the people back then were sincere...the people now echo whoever pays them the most...such corrupts cant handle such a law and hence the distortion and present day fear of shariah....

I hope that answers your question...I dont want to go in details as it may cause a huge debate / discussion and everything will go off topic!

Thanks a lot.

I like to know one more thing, does Shariah support democracy or monarchy because few centuries back we didn't have anything called as democracy or is it like Shariah is adaptable to both systems and even future systems?

t
Hi,

I like to know why muslims country have Shariah law?
Whats the purpose of it ?
Is it modern enough to be adopted by a country?

Shari'ah is an Arabic Word meaning "Pathway". Shari'ah Laws are Jurisprudence laws for managing daily living of Muslims according to the Commandments of God and His Last Messenger. The Jewish People have the Halakha Law, which is based on 613 Mitzvahs, that they have to abide by in daily living . For Muslims, there are many kinds of bodies of Jurisprudence Laws. For example, in Malaysia and Singapore, the Jurisprudence followed by the vast majority of Muslims [ Sunnis ] is the Shafi'i School of Law. This is the version of Shari'ah Law [ Jurisprudence Laws ] they follow in those two countries.

So, if you are a Muslim, and follow a School of Law in daily living matters, then you are following a particular Shari'ah Law. Any Muslim in Malaysia or Singapore, who prays the 5 daily prayers according to the Shafi'i School of Law, is following a part of the Shafi'i Shari'ah.

In Pakistan, Sunni Muslims follow the Hanafi School of Sunni Jurisprudence Laws, and this is their Shari'ah.

Another example. Say a Muslim wishes to perform a pilgrimage to Makkah, the Holy City. He will desire to know how to perform the rituals there correctly. So, in Malaysia, for example, he will consult a Shafi'i Sunni Scholar, who is aware of jurisprudence laws of the Shafi'i School. The Shafi'i School was established by Imam Shafi'i 1200 years ago in Egypt. It is a body of religious laws derived from 3 sources. The Qur'an Kareem, which is God's uncreated Eternal Word, the Hadith [ which are the Utterances of His Last Messenger, and the Agreement of Authentic Scholarly Authorities ]. This body of religious laws, for daily living matters was then adapted as times went by, and eventually culminated with the adaptations done by Imam Nawawi in Syria about 500 years ago. The Muslims in Malaysia and Singapore, follow this body of religious laws [ jurisprudence laws or Shari'ah ] for their daily living. Their purpose is to live by God's Commandments.

I hope it is a bit clear to you. if not please ask me, and I will provide you with full details to understand.

Religious jurisprudence Laws can be studied to fit modern society. But this requires high credentials and study. New laws for modern society can be derived. For example, Islamic banking or for the issue of test tube babies, or medical transplants, or how to deal with modern technology, and improve education.

Islamic jurisprudence Laws are not incompatible with the modern era. There is no compulsion in religion. Those who wish to consult Islamic Laws can do so, and those who do not wish can do so either.

Can we start operations already. I am sick of this small talk.

I don't care what a bunch of murdering pathological lying Afghan immigrants want.

Why was this not an issue pre 2005?? Why now?

When PA have conducted operations in S Waziristan they discovered empty bottles of alcohol and rape of local women. TTP are nothing but liars and so is this man who is a sympathizer. He should be hanged for treason.

I agree

actually, they don't want the boys to get education either. And they don't want people to come to Juma either. And they actualy want to kill anyone who opposes them, not missing a Juma.

They are hypocrites.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot.

I like to know one more thing, does Shariah support democracy or monarchy because few centuries back we didn't have anything called as democracy or is it like Shariah is adaptable to both systems and even future systems?

Islamic jurisprudence Laws are not incompatible with Democracy. However, they disagree with some important concepts within the western democratic model, such as separation of state and religion, denial of God's laws in daily human living etc.

Islamic jurisprudence laws support people power, electoral systems, social democratic systems, like that in European countries.
They definitely are adaptable to essential aspects of democracy.

They are adaptable to constitutional monarchies and absolute monarchies too. Islamic history past and current has examples of these.

So the same Taliban who murder innocent women Children and old people in Bazaars and Marketplaces are the promoters of Islam and they will follow the Islamic Constitution.

Why don't these Kaffirs follow Islam right now and stop killing innocent people.

Last edited:
So the same Taliban who murder innocent women Children and old people in Bazaars and marketplaces are the promoters of Islam and they will follow the Islamic Constitution.

Why don't these Kaffirs follow Islam right now and stop killing innocent people.
I say we should enforce Shariah and then prosecute these bastards according to it.

No bailing out, no delaying, Just pass the death sentence within 7 days.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom