What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

umm, yes they want that Sharia, which is according to THEM, and as for real Sharia, that all the power belongs to Allah, then that is already present in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, and according to Sharia whosoever opposes this law or the government will be considered a rebel and must be put to death

umm, yes they want that Sharia, which is according to THEM, and as for real Sharia, that all the power belongs to Allah, then that is already present in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, and according to Sharia whosoever opposes this law or the government will be considered a rebel and must be put to death

But they have many supporters who also claim Pakistan is not real Islamic country.

@Talon Okay..no further comments..
BTW...
you told how much you have heard or deduced based on reading articles!
--That's jumping the gun part..I had the privilege of talking to some SMEs in this regard.

If shariya is imposed such traitor will be hanged first

You are all ready killing them but what about the brainwashed ones. Little children being brainwashed into this ideology. Will you kill them too?
if they r little, then we can unbrainwash them, if not the bye bye

I am sure there are other ways to limit army's political involvment

TTP has a concept of Islam that is different from ours. I never said Islam wasnt good or anything.

I was just kidding. The thing is Islam has different perspectives, never has a violent one succeeded. Peaceful, tplerant and cohesive schools have brought enlightenment. Well no more Islamic Golden Era till the End of times.

Plus military needs to act like a military. Not papa who's unaccountable.

then kill them, they are rebels

they make up a significant proportion of Pakistan's population. @Hyperion said they are 20%. I don't believe they are that high, but they are a significant proportion, and they belong to different sects

if they r little, then we can unbrainwash them, if not the bye bye

I think Imran Khan is trying to rehabilitate the general populace of them. However, you cannot fight an ideology with arms

I know at PDF they say terrorism has no ideology, but for these khawarij, they feed on an ideology

they make up a significant proportion of Pakistan's population. @Hyperion said they are 20%. I don't believe they are that high, but they are a significant proportion, and they belong to different sects

I think Imran Khan is trying to rehabilitate the general populace of them. However, you cannot fight an ideology with arms

I know at PDF they say terrorism has no ideology, but for these khawarij, they feed on an ideology
kill them still

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom