What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

Tell that to Jamaate Islami and the media who has been lying to their teeth that she was picked up from Karachi not captured by US troops in Afghanistan.

She was not picked up from Karachi, this is a lie to emotionally black mail illiterate and emotional Pakistanis. Why would intelligence officers pick up a innocent woman minding her own business? They have larger and more dangerous tasks to complete.

As for the sentence well there is nothing you or Pakistan can do to change that. She was in Afghanistan helping Al Qaida as an enemy combatant. She was a prisoner of war not random victim.
to you your beliefs and to me mine, and btw it was Musharraf era and he sold many Pakistanis to USA, an

Tell that to Jamaate Islami and the media who has been lying to their teeth that she was picked up from Karachi not captured by US troops in Afghanistan.
apparently the only thing US troops are good at are nabbing innocent women, and having their shit beaten out by a couple of Gorilla warriors

He sold terrorists to USA to make money.:lol:
i wonder why he didnt sell you?

She was not picked up from Karachi, this is a lie to emotionally black mail illiterate and emotional Pakistanis. Why would intelligence officers pick up a innocent woman minding her own business? They have larger and more dangerous tasks to complete.
As for the sentence well there is nothing you or Pakistan can do to change that. She was in Afghanistan helping Al Qaida as an enemy combatant. She was a prisoner of war not random victim.
and yes i can pray to Allah for her, and i believe there is a lot of power in prayer, so to you your beliefs and to me mine

and yes i can pray to Allah for her, and i believe there is a lot of power in prayer, so to you your beliefs and to me mine

No one is stopping you to pray but will you also pray for the 50,000 dead Pakistani civilians and Soldiers killed by Taliban?

i wonder why he didnt sell you?

Because i didn't bomb any schools or act as a spy for Al Qaida nor did i plan any terrorist attacks.:lol:

apparently the only thing US troops are good at are nabbing innocent women, and having their shit beaten out by a couple of Gorilla warriors

The couple of Gorilla warriors have been killed in their thousands like cockroaches. Be grateful it was USA invaded had it been Russia again they would have carpet bombed cities and towns without any concern for civilians.

No one is stopping you to pray but will you also pray for the 50,000 dead Pakistani civilians and Soldiers killed by Taliban?
the dont need my prayers, they have already their place in paradise

Because i didn't bomb any schools or act as a spy for Al Qaida nor did i plan any terrorist attacks.
who knows

The couple of Gorilla warriors have been killed in their thousands like cockroaches. Be grateful it was USA invaded had it been Russia again they would have carpet bombed cities and towns without any concern for civilians.
trust me, Americans were not gentle either

Never said they were. But the same ''evil'' Americans have a strict code of conducting military operations in civilian areas. Your brave gorillas are known to blow themselves in markets full of women and children and throwing acid on girls going to school.

Treat JI as a TTP wing, they should learn something from Bangladesh or their fate will turn up like them

the dont need my prayers, they have already their place in paradise

who knows

Read their ROE's. Actually read it up, these rules result in deaths of US troops because they have to adhere to it strictly. The US leads in rules and tactics. Even then they kill lots of civilians. Had it been us i am sure we would have killed more.

The reason we have an issue with Afia is that she was picked up in afghanistan. Not Karachi. My sources are solid, backed up by data. She adheres to Al Qaeda beliefs which is strictly anti Pakistani. Kamra base attack was planned under guidance of AQ.

So no prayers from me for her, you are free to pray. I know you dont support TTP but be it a woman, man or child. If they follow AQ then they are the anti thesis to this state.

700938-profibrahim-1398598317-567-640x480.jpg

Express News screengrab of Professor Ibrahim speaking to a gathering at Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) offices in Peshawar on April 27, 2014.

PESHAWAR: If the government enforced Sharia law in accordance with the Constitution, the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) would abide by the Constitution, claimed Jamaat-e-Islami’s (JI) Professor Ibrahim on Sunday.

Ibrahim, who is a member of the Taliban peace talks committee, refuted the view that one cannot negotiate with a group that does not recognise the constitution. He gave the example of former prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, saying that he had violated the constitution by not holding elections within the given time-frame.

Addressing a gathering at the JI office in Peshawar, the provincial chief of the party said that Pakistan is paying a price for being involved in another country’s war and former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf is to be blamed for that.

He added that peace talks were the only way forward, adding that Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) was not the only party insisting on talks with the TTP.

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim – The Express Tribune
there is no hope for pakistan as long as these clowns are promoted in the media

@Talon Okay..no further comments..
BTW...

--That's jumping the gun part..I had the privilege of talking to some SMEs in this regard.
Companies told you about Shariah law? :unsure: Half the lawyers dont know Shariah law properly (It is a proper 4yr undergrad degree not just a cert you roll up your sleeve) :rofl:

Read their ROE's. Actually read it up, these rules result in deaths of US troops because they have to adhere to it strictly. The US leads in rules and tactics. Even then they kill lots of civilians. Had it been us i am sure we would have killed more.

The reason we have an issue with Afia is that she was picked up in afghanistan. Not Karachi. My sources are solid, backed up by data. She adheres to Al Qaeda beliefs which is strictly anti Pakistani. Kamra base attack was planned under guidance of AQ.

So no prayers from me for her, you are free to pray. I know you dont support TTP but be it a woman, man or child. If they follow AQ then they are the anti thesis to this state.
whatever, i will continue

Never said they were. But the same ''evil'' Americans have a strict code of conducting military operations in civilian areas. Your brave gorillas are known to blow themselves in markets full of women and children and throwing acid on girls going to school.
i hate everyone who does anything to a woman.......so i hate both USA and Taliban

Companies told you about Shariah law? :unsure: Half the lawyers dont know Shariah law properly (It is a proper 4yr undergrad degree not just a cert you roll up your sleeve) :rofl:

What company? The ground reality is Pakistan is not ruled by Shariah.Modelling family court is one thing, it is a very small part when it comes to judiciary and administration.Come back again and tell me when the supreme court of Pakistan follows that law code to administer justice.

What company? The ground reality is Pakistan is not ruled by Shariah.Modelling family court is one thing, it is a very small part when it comes to judiciary and administration.Come back again and tell me when the supreme court of Pakistan follows that law code to administer justice.
SME

Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) or small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are companies whose personnel numbers fall below certain limits.

Something is seriously wrong with your comprehension skills:

Did you by any chance miss this part:

Ok I agree with that...in such a case Pakistan does not have shariah...

many Muslim countries reserve Shariah for family court + Punishments and do not apply it elsewhere (finance, government, abolishing monarchy as par shariah is also not seen)..

Like I said for family court it is Shariah....for punishment it is usually the British style civil court...however some rural areas have their own group of elders who give punishment and call it Shariah...laughable but it happens...
So technically what I made bold is your opinion...
Which was in reply to not possible to have 2 courts...

If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom