What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.
no, it is said, that good non muslims will be given all worldly things while good muslims will go to Jannah, btw dont bring religion here

no, it is said, that good non muslims will be given all worldly things while good muslims will go to Jannah, btw dont bring religion here

I didn't bring religion into a discussion of sharia!

BTW, your signature line is very classy .....

If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.
Butchering and murdering does not have any position in Real islam.Britian has made wahabism in Saudi arbia to deprave Islam.USA hade made talibanism in Afghanistan and Pakistan as well as.
They made bahaism in Iran also.

SME

Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) or small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are companies whose personnel numbers fall below certain limits.

Something is seriously wrong with your comprehension skills:

Did you by any chance miss this part:

Which was in reply to not possible to have 2 courts...

SME = Subject Matter Expert
Try to think in the context.
Something vehemently wrong with that jumping the gun habit, should be discouraged.

Let me assure you I read all that you had to post, and I have very clearly stated my views on that.Implementing a few elements in the family court does not mean Pakistan follows Islamic laws.I have very clearly stated in my very first post regarding this matter that there are a few nation states which have some of their laws inspired by Shariah, but these two are entirely different things.Pakistan falls in this category.

SME = Subject Matter Expert
Try to think in the context.
Something vehemently wrong with that jumping the gun habit, should be discouraged.
Or maybe if you would have elaborated...Not many use SME as that but it is more famously used for business....
So who is the expert on the subject matter what made you reduce experts to SME? :pop:
Let me assure you I read all that you had to post, and I have very clearly stated my views on that.Implementing a few elements in the family court does not mean Pakistan follows Islamic laws.
Neither did I insist it does...In fact I requoted my own statement showing I agreed with you yet you keep repeating yourself?! :unsure:

I have very clearly stated in my very first post regarding this matter that there are a few nation states which have some of their laws inspired by Shariah, but these two are entirely different things.Pakistan falls in this category.

fair enough

:rofl:

How is it obvious?! :unsure: Plus yea some of your laws are from Shariah either derived or came to a common conclusion...

I said: If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.

Talon said:
How is it obvious?! :unsure: Plus yea some of your laws are from Shariah either derived or came to a common conclusion...

I shouldn't have to explain what is obvious. Nonetheless, for you, especially:

Fact: The USA is the most blessed nation that exists.
Therefore: Allah loves the USA.
Therefore: Allah agrees with the way the USA is governed, hence its laws.

Q.E.D.

I said: If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.

Talon said:

I shouldn't have to explain what is obvious. Nonetheless, for you, especially:

Q.E.D.
i gave the answer already, so read it and be happy

empires Come and Go, sir.
The once Great British Empire is a midget Island now :)

Or maybe if you would have elaborated...Not many use SME as that but it is more famously used for business....

You should have asked directly before jumping the gun.The terminology that I used is also quite common.
So who is the expert on the subject matter what made you reduce experts to SME? :pop:

Ah well.. I can give tell you a thing or two without entirely disclosing the identity of people I suppose.

There is this Imam of the mosque in my hometown.He was a doctor by profession.Everybody calls him Haji and so do I.My long time friend and chess partner(Well the difference in age is in decades, but does that really matter). While playing chess he often used to talk about many things, mainly history and demography.The topic had just come up one day.There were a few other fellows, including a lawyer, a family friend.We were mainly discussing Persian history, the lawyer bent it towards the laws in different countries and how they were influenced by the people and culture.

I miss those days..Had to move on to a lot of other things.Someday soon I will have to pay a visit, go back to my home place, for it has been quite a long time.I hear the old man is quite sick these days.
Neither did I insist it does...In fact I requoted my own statement showing I agreed with you yet you keep repeating yourself?! :unsure:
ok

USA is a role model for all civilizations.

Pakistan has to go the full shariah way sooner or later, there's not many other options open.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom