What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bera gharak

You can laugh or hate their foreign policy but USA as a nation is the most civilized and advanced nation on the planet. There are basic freedoms to follow your religion, propagate and live without fear of being persecuted due to your religious beliefs or political affiliation.

You can laugh or hate their foreign policy but USA as a nation is the most civilized and advanced nation on the planet. There are basic freedoms to follow your religion, propagate and live without fear of being persecuted due to your religious beliefs or political affiliation.
just like Britian once was, and just like USSR once was :rofl::rofl: USA is going towards its downfall

You should have asked directly before jumping the gun.The terminology that I used is also quite common.

Ah well.. I can give tell you a thing or two without entirely disclosing the identity of people I suppose.

There is this Imam of the mosque in my hometown.He was a doctor by profession.Everybody calls him Haji and so do I.My long time friend and chess partner(Well the difference in age is in decades, but does that really matter). While playing chess he often used to talk about many things, mainly history and demography.The topic had just come up one day.There were a few other fellows, including a lawyer, a family friend.We were mainly discussing Persian history, the lawyer bent it towards the laws in different countries and how they were influenced by the people and culture.

I miss those days..Had to move on to a lot of other things.Someday soon I will have to pay a visit, go back to my home place, for it has been quite a long time.I hear the old man is quite sick these days.

ok
So a Haji sahaab told you who had an MBBS...as compared to me who went to court :rofl: or had friends taking Shariah degree plus some other friends who had finished a degree from Egypt called Ussuluddin (however you spell it) meaning Dean kay ussul (rules and laws)

...suit yourself :D

I disagree ...I would say the Scandinavian countries esp Norway won that prize awhile back...

I said: If you define "sharia" as simply the laws that Allah would have us live by, then the USA is a Sharia nation because obviously Allah loves the USA and agrees with our laws.

Talon said:

I shouldn't have to explain what is obvious. Nonetheless, for you, especially:

Fact: The USA is the most blessed nation that exists.
Therefore: Allah loves the USA.
Therefore: Allah agrees with the way the USA is governed, hence its laws.

Q.E.D.
That is an interesting way of seeing it...Whatever rows your boat Mr. Optimistic!

Mr. Sarcastic Pessimist can add: ALLAH loves USA with hurricane disasters, long harsh winter spreading to the South...Curb your CO2 maybe HE will love you guys more :unsure:

So a Haji sahaab told you who had an MBBS...as compared to me who went to court :rofl: or had friends taking Shariah degree plus some other friends who had finished a degree from Egypt called Ussuluddin (however you spell it) meaning Dean kay ussul (rules and laws)

...suit yourself :D
That's cheap of you trying to make fun of that.
If you have any rebuttal to my take on the matter, you put them forward,if not, take a hike.

That's cheap of you trying to make fun of that.
If you have any rebuttal to my take on the matter, you put them forward,if not, take a hike.
I already did....but of course the Meidcal doctor knows more than the student of Shariah :tup:

I disagree ...I would say the Scandinavian countries esp Norway won that prize awhile back...

In terms of scientific advancements USA is still far ahead. The Scandinavian nations cannot be compared to a large nation like USA. Scandinavia has the best standards of living and that's pretty much it.

just like Britian once was, and just like USSR once was :rofl::rofl: USA is going towards its downfall

Well nothing lasts for ever. USA may be going down but Muslim countries and the castle of Islam aka Pakistan is literally falling below the standards of a functioning state.

In terms of scientific advancements USA is still far ahead. The Scandinavian nations cannot be compared to a large nation like USA. Scandinavia has the best standards of living and that's pretty much it.
Scientific advancements yes USA...but Std of living does count civilized nation...
There are basic freedoms to follow your religion, propagate and live without fear of being persecuted due to your religious beliefs or political affiliation.

Scientific advancements yes USA...but Std of living does count civilized nation...

As i said you cannot compare USA the size of a continent compared to small Scandinavian countries who are probably the size of Texas.

As i said you cannot compare USA the size of a continent compared to small Scandinavian countries who are probably the size of Texas.
Yea...def.
Texas: 695,662 square kilometres (268,596.46 sq mi)

Norway: 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq mi) half of Texas
Sweden: At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi) Another half of Texas
Finland: 338,424 km2(130,596 sq mi) another half of Texas
Denmark: 42,915.7 km2 (16,562.1 sq mi) Just slightly larger than Maryland...and slightly smaller than W. Virginia

Well, size doesnt really matter...if you hold on to a large area and call yourself advanced....then it should be advancement in each land area....which is not true...

Yea...def.
Texas: 695,662 square kilometres (268,596.46 sq mi)

Norway: 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq mi) half of Texas
Sweden: At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi) Another half of Texas
Finland: 338,424 km2(130,596 sq mi) another half of Texas
Denmark: 42,915.7 km2 (16,562.1 sq mi) Just slightly larger than Maryland...and slightly smaller than W. Virginia

Well, size doesnt really matter...if you hold on to a large area and call yourself advanced....then it should be advancement in each land area....which is not true...

Small nations has an advantage of having smaller population and smaller areas to develop. No one is denying Scandinavia nations have the best standards of living but you can't compare these countries to USA.

Small nations has an advantage of having smaller population and smaller areas to develop. No one is denying Scandinavia nations have the best standards of living but you can't compare these countries to USA.

Whatever man, am too tired to bother ...their country...good for them...nothing for me to talk about...

@Talon,

lol,

One thing is for sure, when Pakistan gets full shariah going, the mullahs will go bat crazy all over Pakistan with beheadings and stoning and chopping of hands and whipping on all the streets of pakistan.

The crazy part will be that minorities especially the shias and ahmedis will be lined up on the streets and beheaded or shot on some trumped up charges.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom