What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

lol@talon,

you have some crazy romantic idea about shariah
At least I dont feed myself junk from the junkyard...I read what the sources say...If it is romantic for you so be it :tup:

and you dont know half of your crazy mullahs and clergy who discuss whether it is fair to have sex with one's sister and daughter or the crazy *** mullah council who reduced the girls marraigeable age.

1) I have not heard any Mullah talk about one's sister or daughter...
2) If you know he is crazy why listen? Shear interest to look like a fool? I can see my nation doing it due to lack of education, why do you do it? And quote it as proof of what? You are equal to an illiterate? Big achievement! :tup:
3) and the age and marriage thing ...there was an up rise and many "educated" people opposed it...if you dont differentiate yourself from an ignorant or an illiterate then please dont quote me ...

Sindh Assembly passes bill declaring marriage below 18 punishable by law
As for the trumped up charges against the minorities - with half shariah thousands of your minorities are being percecuted - imagine what will happen when they get full license..
Well, Like you said half...everything which is misinterpreted (half) is dangerous...

Last edited:
This is a very legitimate demand, an Islamic country should have the Islamic laws. I don't see any reason for a confusion here. Besides according to a Pew research 84% of Pakistanis support implementation of Sharia and 64% of Pakistanis want death penalty for apostasy.

Executive Summary | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

64 percent of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan support the death penalty for leaving Islam

Very convenient, no true Muslim can be a Taliban. Blame them kafirs. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with what he said. He is right if they claim to be Muslims they should act like it or else they are not really Muslims the correct term however is not kaffir rather it is munafiq. @Pakistanisage

They want sharia but under real sharia all Talibs would be sentenced to die.

Accepted what? What i said was that don't expect me to teach Sunnis about Mullahs, Jihad and Education. Because as i said in Pakistan my view would not be accepted nor would it be allowed in public.
Have you tried? If this is how you feel then why bother commenting about Pakistani affairs? I dont go to British forums and give my opinion on matters that dont concern me :unsure:
Individuals can't do anything if the society is corrupt. For all the educated and decent Pakistanis the safest place is to be is out of Pakistan.
True it is safer to be out...But if you dont try and keep preaching about failure...I am sorry to say that is cowardliness...

I am honestly tired of people always discouragingly saying all this...really never try and always preach failure is really shameful ...

Nothing wrong with what he said. He is right if they claim to be Muslims they should act like it or else they are not really Muslims the correct term however is not kaffir rather it is munafiq. @Pakistanisage

Shhhh...Indians dont know that...

In Pakistan today with the power mad Mullahs have any type of "shariah" will lead to mass bloodshed.

I agree, with the amount of ignorance, blind hate and aggression on display already - it would be mayhem, stadiums will turn into slaughter houses for the infidel and mad mullahs would run rampant labeling anyone infidel and worthy of qatl as they fit.

The Talibans probably consider you folks as munafiq too. For outsiders it is very confusing. So get the "real" Sharia. I fail to understand what's stopping you-- an Islamic country--almost 100% Muslim population--majority of the population favor Sharia.

I agree, with the amount of ignorance, blind hate and aggression on display already - it would be mayhem, stadiums will turn into slaughter houses for the infidel and mad mullahs would run rampant labeling anyone infidel and worthy of qatl as they fit.
@KingMamba see they dont know...soo no point indulging :disagree:

So you need a perfect society to implement Sharia?

The Talibans probably consider you folks as munafiq too. For outsiders it is very confusing. So get the "real" Sharia. I fail to understand what's stopping you-- an Islamic country--almost 100% Muslim population--majority of the population favor Sharia.
The same Mullah you and I criticize are stopping us! The same elites we criticize coz under Shariah they are not allowed bribery and they pay more tax ...The same politicians coz under Shariah they are not allowed to betray the nation as leaders and are supposed to work on developing it ...wherein education and welfare are highly emphasized! The same international society which views the Taliban as Shariah oppose it and will cut us out ....did I miss anyone? So who is actually supporting it? The few who actually know the "real" Sharia.!

No you just need a few people who have the Nation and people as their top priorities....Ideal maybe but def not impossible to find...We have 1 Edhi but he is not politically learned...

You and me - for us it doesn't matter if Pakistan implements shariah or no as it doesn't concern us, but on observation, Pakistani society or at least a major chunk of it is no different than the Afghan one, and we all know what happened in the two year Taliban rule of Afghanistan or what happens under the FSA controlled areas of Syria.

As for what kind of society is needed - I am not sure - probably the Saudi one would be an example, but not Pakistan at least for it's minority masses and for its women.

Maybe , the outsiders should start reading a bit more into the politics of Pakistan . The same democracy stops it , these religious parties do not have enough to enforce their Sharia . Clear?

You and me - for us it doesn't matter if Pakistan implements shariah or no as it doesn't concern us, but on observation, Pakistani society or at least a major chunk of it is no different than the Afghan one, and we all know what happened in the two year Taliban rule of Afghanistan or what happens under the FSA controlled areas of Syria.

As for what kind of society is needed - I am not sure - probably the Saudi one would be an example, but not Pakistan at least for it's minority masses and for its women.
Amusing isnt it how everyone equates Taliban to Shariah....

Saudi is also doesnt have proper Shariah...they have a monarchy that itself is not allowed under Shariah rule... :coffee:

Amusing isnt it how everyone equates Taliban to Shariah....

Saudi is also doesnt have proper Shariah...they have a monarchy that itself is not allowed under Shariah rule... :coffee:

I thought TTP is called the Taliban....NO?

I think this thread is about that.....NO?

I thought TTP is called the Taliban....NO?

I think this thread is about that.....NO?
Yes...But I was talking about equating Shariah to Taliban and vice versa....

the 2 are very different :enjoy:

Yes...But I was talking about equating Shariah to Taliban and vice versa....

the 2 are very different :enjoy:

Read the opening post again then.

TTP - Taliban - Shariah - Pakistan - constitution. That i presume is the topic of the thread.

Read the opening post again then.

TTP - Taliban - Shariah - Pakistan - constitution. That i presume is the topic of the thread.
It is the topic...But I am talking about the equating...not what the topic is or not...The basic human habit of equating Taliban to Shariah coz the Western media said so forget what the Shariah books say and dont relate to what the Taliban action are :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom