What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

Maybe , the outsiders should start reading a bit more into the politics of Pakistan . The same democracy stops it , these religious parties do not have enough to enforce their Sharia . Clear?

So the democracy is to be blamed? I thought democracy was about the rule of people. Why can't people force it? Come out on the street and protest.

So the democracy is to be blamed? I thought democracy was about the rule of people. Why can't people force it? Come out on the street and protest.

I was answering your question about majority of Pakistanis wanting Sharia and why is it not getting enforced .

It is the topic...But I am talking about the equating...not what the topic is or not...The basic human habit of equating Taliban to Shariah coz the Western media said so forget what the Shariah books say and dont relate to what the Taliban action are :coffee:

The logic in equating both the Taliban and shariah is that - that's what they want for both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I was answering your question about majority of Pakistanis wanting Sharia and why is it not getting enforced .

So are you trying to say that the people of Pakistan don't want Sharia and the Pew survey was wrong?

The logic in equating both the Taliban and shariah is that - that's what they want for both Afghanistan and Pakistan.
What the people want is Shariah...What the Taliban did was ....some tribal voodoo magic mixed with Shariah and barbarism...So if you know Shariah or even the basics you wouldnt equate it...

What the people want is Shariah...What the Taliban did was ....some tribal voodoo magic mixed with Shariah and barbarism...So if you know Shariah or even the basics you wouldnt equate it...

Ok, so what did what the Taliban did in Afghanistan different from Shariah? how was it voodoo magic?

So are you trying to say that the people of Pakistan don't want Sharia and the Pew survey was wrong?

Do you people not put your absolute faith in democracy and all things democratic ? Tell me , what do you understand by what I said . I believe I made myself more than clear by asking to look at the election results and stop acting naive . What's with the " beating the bush " thing ?

you tell me.

I believe that the members acting as experts on this thread and pretending to have a doctorate level of understanding on the subject should enlighten us all . Quite too many comments from the other side of the border asking why is it not enforced in Pakistan and even more since the country happens to be a Islamic Republic and majority being Muslims to ignore . Let's hear it from you .

Do you people not put your absolute faith in democracy and all things democratic ? Tell me , what do you understand by what I said . I believe I made myself more than clear by asking to look at the election results and stop acting naive . What's with the " beating the bush " thing ?

I asked you a simple question. You are the only one beating around the bush here.

I believe that the members acting as experts on this thread and pretending to have a doctorate level of understanding on the subject should enlighten us all .
Very well said ...Let me get some :pop:

Back
Top Bottom