What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

I read the whole thing..

Now don't take it otherwise - but what I deduced from that is that the only thing different than what the taliban implemented and what is given in that article regarding rules is - who implements it? - rather who runs the shariah court and who declares the punishment?

I wouldn't credit the talibunnies with morality, literacy or any other virtues that one would attach with a judge. So that basically was the problem - who implemented the rules rather than the actual rules.
Didnt you read...the how part? The Talibans or other "Shariah" implementer skip that part too :(

Didnt you read...the how part? The Talibans or other "Shariah" implementer skip that part too :(

The shariah rules are very simple - it gives instructions of how a Muslim should lead his life, about his sex life, about his food habits, about his beliefs and faith.

The talibunnies are madrassah educated so they probably know those basic rules, but the problem happens is when the talibannies become the jury and the judge - it's precisely when all morality and compassion goes flying out of the court.

The shariah rules are very simple - it gives instructions of how a Muslim should lead his life, about his sex life, about his food habits, about his beliefs and faith.

The talibunnies are madrassah educated so they probably know those basic rules, but the problem happens is when the talibannies become the jury and the judge - it's precisely when all morality and compassion goes flying out of the court.
Well, that maybe the reason...but the how part is also 1 of the major differences....what they did under "Shariah" or how they conducted their "investigation" or how they decided what was what...that is the major difference....

I wouldn't credit the talibunnies with morality, literacy or any other virtues that one would attach with a judge. So that basically was the problem - who implemented the rules rather than the actual rules.

Precisely . The other problem arises from the interpretation of the Sharia . All isn't what it seems .

You wouldn't want a forensic pathologist to conduct a surgery . The Stone Age psychopaths have little or no understanding of the modern world and the reality on ground , the advancement and progress , the requirements of the times and ironically of the religion itself , they claim to be fighting for .

Well, that maybe the reason...but the how part is also 1 of the major differences....what they did under "Shariah" or how they conducted their "investigation" or how they decided what was what...that is the major difference....

Exactly - the bunnies turning into investigator - jury - judge - executioner isn't a pretty sight, I mean one will not accept them to come up with a moral ruling or a ruling that requires compassion or understanding.

Precisely . The other problem arises from the interpretation of the Sharia . All isn't what it seems .

You wouldn't want a forensic pathologist to conduct a surgery . The Stone Age psychopaths have little or no understanding of the modern world and the reality on ground , the advancement and progress , the requirements of the times and ironically of the religion itself , they claim to be fighting for .

Of course i wouldn't and neither would anyone who's sane enough....at least the one's who know what the taliban are all about or what is exactly their agenda.

Have you tried? If this is how you feel then why bother commenting about Pakistani affairs? I dont go to British forums and give my opinion on matters that dont concern me

I can comment on Pakistani affairs because i was born in Pakistan so i can voice my opinions or concerns.

I can comment on Pakistani affairs because i was born in Pakistan so i can voice my opinions or concerns.
voicing is not a problem...problem is complaining without trying...You clearly stated why should you help....that is not concern...that is something else...

Here let me quote you to jog your memory:
I am not even a Muslim according to the Pakistan government so why should i care?

voicing is not a problem...problem is complaining without trying...You clearly stated why should you help....that is not concern...that is something else...
Here let me quote you to jog your memory:

Because I'm not delusional and i know that my opinions or solutions does not matter to most of Pakistanis.

The rest are mostly overseas and on PDF.:lol:
Well, you are more interested in what the people think of you and react to you...

I on the other hand am more interested in what will build my nation...I dont care if they cant appreciate it...That's their prob...I did my part and am proud of it and like I said earlier...that is all ALLAH will ask me...not if I made sure they appreciated me or something...I dont do it for them...I do it for my own Jannah (yup I am selfish and self centered in that sense :ashamed: )

Well, you are more interested in what the people think of you and react to you...

I on the other hand am more interested in what will build my nation...I dont care if they cant appreciate it...That's their prob...I did my part and am proud of it and like I said earlier...that is all ALLAH will ask me...not if I made sure they appreciated me or something...I dont do it for them...I do it for my own Jannah (yup I am selfish and self centered in that sense :ashamed: )

You don't get it do you? Last time an Ahmadis tried to serve Pakistan he got labelled as a traitor and a Jewish agent. It is best if Ahmadis in Pakistan stay low and don't attract to much attention from the extremist crowd.

You don't get it do you? Last time an Ahmadis tried to serve Pakistan he got labelled as a traitor and a Jewish agent. It is best if Ahmadis in Pakistan stay low and don't attract to much attention from the extremist crowd.
No I honestly dont get it!
2 questions:
How can serving be equated to Jewish agent...what was he trying to do that got him that label?
Secondly, when you feel your help is not wanted, then why do you comment on threads which dont concern you? I mean were you seriously concerned I could understand but you also said

I am not even a Muslim according to the Pakistan government so why should i care?
Yet you care...then you say you are not delusional ...Yea, I dont get it! I seriously dont..If Angelina Jolie (Not even a Muslim can "serve" ) in Pakistan why cant you?

Of course unless your serving meant preaching...that Pakistanis are very particular about ...we already have soo many confused souls...

How can serving be equated to Jewish agent...what was he trying to do that got him that label?

You will have to ask the Mullah party.

Secondly, when you feel your help is not wanted, then why do you comment on threads which dont concern you? I mean were you seriously concerned I could understand but you also said

I was expressing my opinions and i have every right. If TTP supporters are allowed to be on this forum then so should i.

Yet you care...then you say you are not delusional ...Yea, I dont get it! I seriously dont..If Angelina Jolie (Not even a Muslim can "serve" ) in Pakistan why cant you?
Of course unless your serving meant preaching...that Pakistanis are very particular about ...we already have soo many confused souls...

Preaching what exactly? Ahmadis ask for same rights as the rest of the citizens. Is it too much to ask that Ahmadis be allowed to build mosques and pray without any fear of getting killed. Why should Ahmadis students be kicked out of Universities because of their faith?

You will have to ask the Mullah party.
You told me that...so how did you derive such a conclusion? :unsure:
What did they do to be labelled as so?
Ahmadis tried to serve Pakistan he got labelled as a traitor and a Jewish agent

I was expressing my opinions and i have every right. If TTP supporters are allowed to be on this forum then so should i.
You most certainly are....

Back
Top Bottom