What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

Really-cat.jpg

If Modi presses the nuclear button then this idiot will too be blown up shortly afterwards.

Talking big once again lolz never talk about peace .... go ahead press that button and see what happens neither you or we will be left alive , dumb as they come I swer.

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

I too got a warning email and a negative rating :enjoy:
That's better than being trashed by a nuke from India! :lol: So don't worry. Be happy! :-)

Talking big once again lolz never talk about peace .... go ahead press that button and see what happens neither you or we will be left alive , dumb as they come I swer.
That sucks! There would be no more trolling on PDF then? :undecided: :cry:

Please Don't throw nuclear bomb on us....:( . Thank you. . We have nothing to do with government or any party. I am peaceful civilian.
Lol,don't tell me that you are taking this guy seriously:what:.He is a complete jacka$$ and nothing like his father:sick::tdown:.All his recent rants against the Center is due to the fact that his party came to a distant 2nd in the recently concluded Maharashtra election and hence his dream of becoming the C.M. of Maharashtra wasn't fulfilled.Guys like him shouldn't be given much attention or else they would start talking trash all day long!!

bohot bak bak karta hai. No one listens to this mouse in his own party and Modi will listen to him and that also against Pak? hahahaha

Stupid idea, because pakistan have nothing to lose anyway, a basket case economy where every other someone blows up a bus because the passengers were not pure enough, consumed by hatred of their "yindoo" neighbours and impotent to do anything other than launch cowardly terrorist attacks on civilians.

You know what we should do? The very reverse. Let them stew in the Islamic fundamentalist he'll they have created for themselves.

That's what India said just before Mumbai but after the massacre they cowered in fear :lol:

Do it then! What are you waiting for??
Have fear of retaliation? Darphool!!

Back
Top Bottom