What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

He might hate it but he thinks like most Pakistanis.So he should stop talking about blowing his own people (like minded people).
I'm in awe that you took out time in your life to find out how Pakistanis think, quite an obsession you got there.

I'm in awe that you took out time in your life to find out how Pakistanis think, quite an obsession you got there.
Fo sho my profile does indicate that I'm obsessed with Pakistan and pdf.

Iz65gH.png

818179.gif

Have a good one! :lol:

lol what ?What am I supposed to call a guy who makes statements like 'press the nuclear button to destroy nukes' ?

I have nothing to do with Shiv Sena retards.
Then stop commenting here.
If their is a BUTTON to launch Nuclear missiles (Like it is a washing machine) then m sure their must be a button to destroy them as well.
It was sarcasm. Your jumping was totally not necessary if you were not a supporter of this retard.

In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

shiv-sena-will-continue-to-oppose-antinational-muslims-uddhav-thackeray_010414012530.jpg

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav - IBNLive
He needs to see a neurosurgeon.......I am sure he drunk polluted cow piss before saying that...:jester:

In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

shiv-sena-will-continue-to-oppose-antinational-muslims-uddhav-thackeray_010414012530.jpg

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav - IBNLive
Uddhav is may be drinking high quality cow urine or smoking some stuff...

A discussion of 12 pages on a stupid comment... lel... *claps*

Back
Top Bottom