What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

Its very interesting how first part of his own statement contradict with the second! lel
I thot only we had a Zaid Hamid

I think India has a factory making stupid people.

These extremist Bhartis are a serious threat to regional peace.

In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

we have them idiots on both sides, people like them probably have got no idea about the amount of damage both countries will suffer if God forbids a nuclear war takes place between them.
How cowardly of u.

Does he really think there is a button somewhere that on being pressed launches all nuclear weapons?

In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

shiv-sena-will-continue-to-oppose-antinational-muslims-uddhav-thackeray_010414012530.jpg

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav - IBNLive

Irresponsible.... and stupid............

It is nothing but another crispy statement......... for domestic consumption only..........
I would prefer to ignore............

Great achievement by india, while every other nuclear armed nation has simple toggles switches or push buttons , india has "nuclear" buttons. do they go bang when pushed?

He is a idiot man. What does he thinks he himself and his family will survive catastrophe? Sending 1 nuke will force us to empty our ones and hence India will go back to vedic times!!!

How cowardly of u.
Talking sanity makes me coward??
Its not the war people used to fight with swords. Release of one atomic bomb and 5 miles away you'll be dead meat in seconds. Talking sense doesnt make one unpatriotic.

Talking sanity makes me coward??
Its not the war people used to fight with swords. Release of one atomic bomb and 5 miles away you'll be dead meat in seconds. Talking sense doesnt make one unpatriotic.
who gave yr talk a certificate of sanity? u talk yrself then decide yrself that its sane?:lol:

Since when did pathans became so cowardly, common yr better then that.

who gave yr talk a certificate of sanity? u talk yrself then decide yrself that its sane?:lol:

Since when did pathans became so cowardly, common yr better then that.
So its you who i should be asking for a certificate of sanity???
Ok you are brave and i am coward ab khush???? Ochlo khudo khushi manao tum bahadur ho gaye ho aaj PDF pr.

Is he threatening Pakistan or just joking? Sounds and looks like an idiot. LOL

Back
Top Bottom