What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

Its June 8 and still no nuclear kaboom and PDF is still open for business

lol this man is much worse then even his father, and he thinks him self to be an expert of foreign policy

India behaving like North Korea.

he is hawkish self proclaimed leader and his utterances are not the official stand of India

Yes modi have to press the nuclear button to destroy all his nukes.
Na rahe ha India na rahe gi problem Pakistan ko

Uddhav Thackeray doesn't know what he is talking of.

Why is your butt getting hurt?
You affirm to this stupid statement by this crackpot?

Hey troll,my comment has nothing to this uddhav guys comment.I was quoting an equally moronic comment you posted

Politians are bigger war mongers on both side. Die you idiots it's pathetic that monkies of both side got hold of nuke buttons.

NFU............:big_boss:...................No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NFU............:big_boss:...................No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Atlast Sorry for this long message...........:sleep:

Hey troll,my comment has nothing to this uddhav guys comment.I was quoting an equally moronic comment you posted
lolz call me troll or whatever but there is a definite butt hurt behind those a** burnt comments of yours "hey troll" lolz
enjoy

olz call me troll or whatever but there is a definite butt hurt behind those a** burnt comments of yours "hey troll" lolz
enjoy

lol what ?What am I supposed to call a guy who makes statements like 'press the nuclear button to destroy nukes' ?

I have nothing to do with Shiv Sena retards.

He might hate it but he thinks like most Pakistanis.So he should stop talking about blowing his own people (like minded people).

Back
Top Bottom