What's new

If Pakistan boycotts India at ICC tournaments, they will pay for it: Rajiv Shukla

Why Pakistan wants to Boycott??? Pardon me.. i'm not aware of the issue

I would be better if we play tri series in third country.... odi matches would be great ........ they should work on this formula and happy ending..

Actual we need USA, Russia, Japan and China to start playing cricket. Tab ayega asli maza.

They won't bother much with cricket. They focus on larger, and more exciting, games like Football, Rugby and Baseball.

United States of America | Cricket | Home | ESPN Cricinfo

The funny thing would be when a country like US enters ICC , the team would be made up of people originating from the current cricket playing countries. In addition, all the players who may not have been selected in their respective countries or people who want to make more money would immigrate to US in a heartbeat.

I am pretty sure within couple of years of entering ICC tournaments, US would be the winner.

Money talks....

We do not need to go any further than IPL which has destroyed and took away the incentive for the players to play for their respective countries..

When India does it, it is OK when Pakistan does it it is a stupid move. Stop your Indian biased snake natured agenda to weaken Pakistan Cricket because we will beat India soon.
yes it is stupid move because no way can PCB take on BCCI...this is a fact however your false bravado won't let it accept...so go on and then be ready to face the music....

No Pakistanis should not be interested to play India....until India stops terrorism, and illegally occupies Jammu & Kashmir.

India should keep losing $100 million due to cancellation of India-Pak series, which it wanted to make it in India, and take all the money.

And Pakistan is busy with PSL coming up in Feb 2016, England series as well as coming T20 World Cup 2016.

Back
Top Bottom